Tuesday, October 31, 2006

PROGRESS... of sorts (Part 11c)

Once back at the house Liz went to find Elle some dry clothes. Fred only had one other set of clothes so he couldn't help me. We stayed in the kitchen and I sat with a towel around my shoulders but still in my wet jeans. Shelly had gone upstairs and had changed as well but was still wearing the same shorts and blouse. When Elle came down it was almost funny. She was definitely wearing Lizs' clothes but they actually fit her. I could see her breasts and could see the basic outline of the panties through the material of the shorts. The girls decided to make chocolate chip cookies so I was in no rush to leave. When we did though I wanted use the toilet that was located in the laundry room. When I turned on the light, on top of the washing machine was a bra and pair of panties. I touched them and, as they were wet, knew they must be Shelly's. I picked up the bra and checked the label for size. I still wasn't up to "speed" on that piece of lingerie but I do remember that the number was the same as the one in Elle's bras... 34. But the letter was a "C" and Elle's was "B". Next, I picked up the panties and they would definitely qualify as "fancy panties" as they had a lace applique on both sides of the front. I was about to look at the label when Fred knocked on the door. I quickly put them down and flushed the toilet, without actually going. Hmmmm... I hoped that wouldn't be a problem before I got home.

I remember joking with Elle in the car. It was something about how how good Liz's clothes looked when they fit properly. We both liked Liz but really couldn't understand how she and Fred ever became a couple. They were so different and in so many ways. I desperately wanted to ask about the panties that Liz had loaned her but was afraid to. When we got to her door for our goodnight kiss, she told me that she wasn't wearing a bra. I swear I couldn't tell. All I remember was that she filled out the blouse quite nicely.

With a fresh Northerly breeze for the Sunday sailing races, I ended up finishing up early. Even though my budget really couldn't handle it I decided to surprise Elle by taking her out for dinner. I'd heard about this little Greek restaurant that was East of the town where we'd planned to go to the movies. If everything worked as I hoped we could eat and make the early show. That would give us a fair amount of time for "parking". But, as they say, the best laid plans oft times go astray. The food was good but the service was terrible. When we left it was past the time that the movie started. I just won't go if I can't be there from the begining so we had to find something to do. The end of the Island was only 6 or 7 miles further East and I suggested we drive there and maybe get to see the ferry arriving or leaving. It did neither as there wasn't a boat or ship in sight. I'd never been to tha actual end of the Island so suggested we walk down there and possibly see a ferry coming across the Sound. It took about 15 minutes and, once there, we could see it on the horizon. The wind was still out of the North so we found a protected place to sit and wait. We managed to get "involved" with each other and discovered the ferry after it had actually gone past us. Time wise we still had plenty of time until the second show so went back to being "involved". When we finally got up I think Elle let out a little cry or something. She immediately lifted the hem of her dress and looked in at her crotch. Her head blocked most of my view but seeing any part of Elle's panties with her in them was a treat. She looked up at me and stated what should have been obvious to her without having to look, "I leaked!" or something close to that. She then asked how long it would take to get back to the parking lot. I knew that if she was thinking about a bathroom she was out of luck. The ticket office didn't have one and the snack shop closed at 6pm. I gave her the bad news and I could see that she wasn't happy about it. We started walking back but didn't get even half way when she let out another little cry. I'd been holding her hand but she snatched it away and grabbed the hem of her dress and pulled it up. I immediately looked around but there wasn't anyone other than us on the beach. When I looked back I could barely see the crotch of her panties but what I did see was a steady stream of liquid leaving it. OH MY HEART! That was the first time I'd seen her pee actually leaving her panties. She just stood there staring at her feet with the sand swallowing up the pee. I had to readjust myself! I'd been thinking all along that maybe she'd squat down between the front and rear doors of the car when we got to the parking lot but I'd never even given a thought to what I was witnessing. After the flow stopped she slowly let the dress back down. She was embarassed and I was excited... VERY EXCITED! I think we stood there looking at each other for a minute and then I took her hand and started on. Once at the car I made what, in retrospect, was a pretty lame statement. I told her that we had to hurry if we were going to make the show. (I'm laughing again as I write this...) She gave me one of those "You've got to be kidding!" looks but I was serious. I told her that she could dry her panties with the beach towel from the seat of the car but that didn't win any "points" for me either.

When I picked Elle up she had a bag with the clothes that Liz had loaned her and had thought that we could possibly drop off on our way. Fred had told me that he had to be back home for dinner so I told her there was no use to go out of our way. She put the bag in the back seat and we took off. I'd almost forgotten that that I'd been curious as to what kind of panties Liz wore the night before when Elle was wearing them. As we headed for the resturant I was thinking of how I could get a look in the bag but couldn't come up with anything plausible. Now, standing there with both of us next to the car I spied the bag in the back seat. I immediately thought of the night I'd given Elle the cotton panties (Judy's) at my house so she could eat with us without going home to change. I reached though the open window and grabbed the bag. Elle asked what I was doing and before I could answer I had the panties in my hand. I held them up and on first glance they looked like the Carter's Spanky Pants. But they were much softer (and thinner). Elle, seeing me hold them up immediately spoke up telling me that she definitely wasn't going to change panties. I explained that by sitting on the beach towel she'd be almost dry by the time we got to the movies. Then she could slip the cotton panties on over hers and be almost dry. She gave me a "look" but took the panties from me and got in the car. I wasn't sure if she'd do it or not but when we got to the parking lot she had already slipped the panties up to her knees.

I probably spent as much time thinking about the cotton panties as the movie. On the way home I was trying to figure a way to get to see them on Elle. However, because we'd gone to the second show and were getting home late, Elle cut our goodnight kiss short. I didn't even get to feel her butt (and the two pair of panties). Walking home I resigned myself to having to wait until Fred and Liz came back for another weekend to have a chance to see them. Even with that disappointment I was pleased with the day as a whole.

To be continued...

2 comments:

badside said...

PM, you sure got lucky that Elle could provide you with so much fuel to feed your wet panty fetish. The image of her peeing her panties is now burned in my mind...Thanks! :^)

ross said...

Stunning image, really. Cannot wait to see how this pans out. or panties out.