Thursday, October 19, 2006

THE JOURNEY BEGINS (Part 10c)

My brother, like me, wasn't a "student". I was accused of being too interested in girls and sports. For my brother it was music and sports. My parents (mother) decided that it might be a good idea to pack my brother off to boarding school. Citing my "improvement" they enrolled him at the same school. He had the same provisional acceptance that I had meaning that he had to attend summer school. He was to report two days after the 4th of July. In my case I'd been upset about being ripped away from my close friends. For my brother it was the same, PLUS, he'd listened to me complain about how much I hated the place for two years... so he was VERY unhappy. I honestly felt sorry for him. I came up with the idea for me to drive him to the school. That way I could take him around the campus and give him a "heads up" on a lot of things that might help him fit in right away. There was also another reason. I'd received my full, non restricted drivers license and this would be a way for me to "spread my wings". My parents thought it was a great idea; my mother because she thought we'd "bond' (even though that word in that context had not yet been created)
and my father because he wouldn't have to give up a whole day to driving. When I told Elle what I was going to do she asked if she could go along. I'd never given any thought to her going with us but was thrilled with the idea.

My father had written up the driving directions even though I'd ridden with him at least four times. He indicated that it would take four hours up and four back. With two hours for lunch and showing my brother around he felt we'd be back around 6pm. What he hadn't programmed in were the stops for Elle's "problem". We left at 8am. The heat wave hadn't let up at all. It was almost 90 degrees even then. With the seat covers of my car being plastic my mother had suggested that I put beach towels over the plastic to help with the heat. It seemed like a good idea but I could feel that my back was wet after just a short ways. We drove for about an hour and a half before stopping for Elle to go to the toilet. We were just a short way from the parkway system that rimmed the city and would take us almost the whole way to the school. Because my father had never stopped when he'd taken me to school I hadn't paid much, if any, attention to gas stations on the parkways. After about another hour and a half I could see Elle was in some discomfort. I was too, but for a different reason. I really didn't want to leave the parkway as I had no idea where to look for a diner or gas station. None were visable from the road and I was afraid that I'd get lost. Elle finally let me know we had to stop. After leaving the parkway it took some time to finally find a gas station. While she used the rest room I filled the gas tank even though the car didn't need gas. It always annoyed me when people would stop at the gas station to use just the toilet when I was working. When she finally returned I could see from the look on her face that she wasn't too happy. I was still very concerned about finding my way back to the parkway so didn't pay too much attention to her. I got directions and, with some difficulty, made my way back to the parkway.

By the time we reached the town where the school was located it was almost 1pm. We were all hungry and my brother was now visably upset. I could honestly sympathize with him as it had only been two years since I'd been in the same situation. I remembered that my parents had taken me to this restaurant that had an old railroad car out in front. It took a while but I found it and we got lucky enough to be seated in the railroad car itself. I remember looking at my brother while we were waiting to order and having the feeling that he was like a condemmed man waiting for his last meal. He (and Elle) enjoyed the meal so I felt justified in taking the time to go there.

It was after 3pm when we finally got on the road for home. The first thing Elle did was to get out of her slip and crinoline. Once on the parkway she put her feet up on the dashboard and pulled her dress up into her lap. I couldn't see anything and wished that I was the button for the glove compartment on the dashboard. It would've been a perfect view! I stopped for Elle at the same place as on the way up and this time had very little trouble. That started as we approached the city. I'd never driven in bumper to bumper traffic before. We were in the middle of rush hour, something that I was totally unprepared for. I was perspiring profusely from both the ambient temperature and from nerves. I hardly paid any attention to Elle. By the time we made it to the bridge and traffic came to a complete stop it had been over two hours since I'd last stopped for Elle. She'd taken her feet off the dash and was slowly rocking back and forth, front to back. When we stayed in the same spot for probably over a minute she finally spoke. I looked at her and she said she was going to wet her pants. She'd never said that in my presence before. Hearing those words in just about ANY situation except for the one I was in at that very moment would've created an immediate hard on. But it didn't do anything. She was clearly upset but there was nothing I could do. As I remember it we were in the middle of three lanes and not moving. I don't know how or why I thought of it but I lifted my butt off the seat and pulled the beach towel out from under me. I then slid it towards her and told her to stuff it under her bottom. I don't remember the expression on her face but I do remember her pulling her dress up to right under her breasts. THAT caught my attention as I could clearly see her panties. But the euphoria was short lived as a horn blew and I could see we were moving again.

It took about 20 minutes until we turned off the parkway and onto the road that would take us back home. All I wanted to do was stop and catch my breath. I think those two hours were the most stressful I'd ever experienced. As it was almost 7pm I also knew I had to call home as everybody would be worried. Not intentionally I pulled into the parking lot of a small diner. I got out and was amazed at just how wet I was. I was wearing chino pants and a cotton short sleeved shirt and every place my body touched the car seat was wet. Regardless, it was just good to get out and stretch. I asked Elle if she wanted to get out, not even thinking about her "problem". She said she didn't but while I was standing there I watched her pull the towel out from under her bottom. She asked what she should do with it. I took it from her and put it in the trunk. It was obviously wet. Realizing exactly what it was that I was holding in my hand took a lot of the "driving stress" away. I felt the "bulge" start as I threw the soggy mass in the trunk. As I walked back to Elle I also realized just how hungry I was. This time I asked her if she wanted to eat. Her hesitation told me that she did but because her panties were wet she didn't want to get out and to go in. I told her I'd get something and bring it back to her but by then she decided she'd come in. Whew...! That did a number on my libido. The thought of her walking into the diner in wet panties with me was almost too much.

She went into the ladies room and when she came back I suggested that we sit at the counter. That way she could drape her dress over the stool and not get it wet. It took a little persuasion but she finally did. We ordered and I called home. It was now past 7pm and everyone at home had been worried. I predicted that we'd be there around 9pm and that seemed to satisfy them. When we got back in the car and started driving Elle , again, put her feet up on the dash and pulled her skirt up. Oh how I wished I could get a view from the floor! When we pulled into my driveway we could see the front porch lights were on over at Elle's house. That meant her parents had gone to bed. I knew I had go in to give my parents a briefing on the trip but Elle didn't want to go in. I pretty much knew why although she didn't say why. I told her that my parents would wonder why she didn't and, reluctantly, she followed me. I knew she was uncomfortable so made it as quick as I could. Thankfully my mother "excused" us so that Elle could let her mother know we were home safely.

To be continued...

2 comments:

ross said...

splendid image. I wish I could have been that button on the glove box, too.

ross said...

splendid image. I wish I could have been that button on the glove box, too.