Saturday, October 21, 2006

THE JOURNEY BEGINS (Part 10d)

Elle unlocked the door and invited me to come in. Other than the fleeting daylight it was dark inside. She pushed me towards the front porch while she entered her parents bedroom. My pants and shirt were still damp from perspiration so I just stood and waited for her. I was actually toying with the idea of going swimming about that time. When she finally showed up I asked if she wanted to and she shook her head "no". I asked her why and she said her mother didn't want her going back out. She was mad because we hadn't called earlier to say we'd be late. I then fully expected her to go up to her room to change but she didn't. I asked her if she wanted me to leave and she indicated that she didn't. We stood there, awkwardly, trying to figure out what to do. Finally she suggested we sit on the day bed that acted as a sofa. It wasn't as if we'd never been there on the day bed before but for some reason we didn't seem to know what to do. Elle was always a bit uncomfortable there what with her parents so close by. I reached over and pulled her down towards me, almost in the same position that we'd come to use in my car. She struggled to get comfortable and when she did she pulled the hem of her dress up onto her hip as she'd been doing. I waited a bit and then put my hand there. Feeling her warm flesh I immediately started working my hand under the material of her dress. As soon as I reached her panties she reached down and removed it.

I don't know if it was from being tired, stressed, frustrated or a combination of all three but when she did that I pushed her up with the arm that I'd been using to cradle her head. I then told her to stand up. I've relived these few minutes hundreds and hundreds of times, analyzing everything I did and said and I can honestly say I'd never, ever spoken to her that way before. She pulled herself up and was kneeling on the day bed looking at me strangely. I, again, told her to stand up. I'm pretty sure I was even more forceful than the first time. Slowly, she got off the day bed and stood up right in front of me. I remained sitting. She was looking at me with this puzzled look and then (and I still can't believe I said this) I told her to take off her dress. One surprise was that she didn't say anything. Not even a hint of protest. BUT... she didn't move. At this point I almost spit the words out... "TAKE OFF YOUR DRESS!!!!" The only feeling I remember was that of apprehension. If I were to guess my heart rate was probably well over 100. I sat there, staring up at her, witing for her to do something... anything. I have no idea how long it was... maybe a minute, and then I saw her raise one of her arms up over her back. Then I watched it slowly come down but with her hand still behind her back. Then, when she pulled it back in front I watched in almost disbelief as she then slid the shoulder straps down. I probably wasn't even breathing by then. The dress slowly decended, exposing her her breasts, fully encased by her bra. It, in itself, was unbelievable. The whiteness of the bra material appeared to glow. I have no idea why or what it was but it sure was different. I'd seen her in a wet bathing suit many times but seeing her in her bra with her breasts tightly packed in was spectacular. I was still focusing on that when she wiggled her hips and the dress then fell to the floor. There she was in just her bra and panties! I just sat there staring at her panties. They were just plain whir nylon ones but she sure looked good in them. I didn't say anything for at least a minute. Then, if you can believe it, I said "Thank you." That's all. I don't know if I told her to get dressed or not or if she did it on her own. After her dress was up over her shoulders I stood up and kissed her... and then walked out the front door.

I know I then went and sat out on the dock in front of my house. There was so much going through my mind there's just no way to remember it. I don't even remember how long I stayed there. I don't remember how much I slept but I know I was awake when it got light out. I also remember feeling bad as I walked to my car and looked over at Elle's house. Maybe remorse would be the best way to describe how I felt. It was a very, very long morning. When it was time for lunch I was afraid to go over to Elle's. I'd been going over as soon as I arrived home but on this day I didn't. I guess you could say I chickened out. I waited until almost 1pm to even leave my house. When I walked outside there was Elle leaning against my car, waiting. I was shocked... and relieved. But, as I walked towards her I had no idea what to say. In fact, I can't remember saying anything. I do remember that she slid in right next to me though. When we pulled in behind the market she did give me a kiss. THAT was different!. It had always been me to take the initiative. If we did say anything before she went off to work I sure don't remember it. I DO know I had a much better afternoon than I'd had in the morning.

To be continued...

2 comments:

ross said...

That was an amazing chapter. Intensely exciting. Wow.

badside said...

I could almost feel the tension of the situation. Another great installment.