Tuesday, October 17, 2006

THE JOURNEY BEGINS (Part 10b)

The next day seemed to drag by. Even the time with Elle. I was anticipating being alone with her again and found myself fantasizing just what we'd be doing. At work my boss had to keep bringing me back to reality. When I finally got to pick Elle up that night I was "ready". On the way up to the Boy Scout camp Elle seemed very quiet. Once there I expected her to again take the position lying across my lap but she didn't. After some prodding she finally did. In my fantasies I'd pictured her immediately pulling her skirt up to her hip and me putting my hand on her panties. She didn't. I'd left my right arm resting on the back of the seat awaiting the removal of the material from her hip. When it didn't happen I finally let my hand slide down and put it directly on her hip. (I forgot to mention that Elle would remove her crinoline before leaving work on any night I'd pick her up.) The first thing I felt was the elastic of the leg opening of her panties. I accepted that... at least for the moment. When we went to kissing it wasn't exactly the same as the night before. In fact, on a scale of 1 to 5 with 5 being the hottest, it was probably a 2 or 3.

Now it's not like I was a complete dummy in the ways of a female but, other than knowing that they had a "period" once a month and couldn't go swimming... I knew nothing else. Elle, as I've mentioned previously, knew that I knew of her "problem" but seldom mentioned it. It was the same when she had her period. It was like I was supposed to know and to react accordingly. But I had no idea what acting "accordingly" was supposed to be. So, in her eyes, I guess I was acting like a boor in wanting to reprise the previous evening. She seemed to be happy just lying there and giving me an occasional kiss. I kept myself "busy" by running my fingers up and down the panty elastic. After a while it did get warm inside the car. It was the ambient temperature and not passion that was the cause. Finally she reached down and pulled her skirt up. When she did I raised my hand but when I put it down I was disappointed. It wasn't nearly up as far as the previous night. I found the flesh of her thigh and slowly, ever so slowly, started up towards her panties. It was almost as if they'd been "wired" to her brain for as soon as my first finger touched them she grabbed my hand and pushed it back down. I did that a few times more and met with the same result each time.

Actually, the timing of her period could not have come at a better time. The next night was taken up with preparing the racecar and the following night it was the races. Sunday night, usually our movie night, was ursurped by a visit by some of my relatives. Elle got together with Nan and some other friends so that wasn't a problem. Monday night was, again, racecar preparation. Tuesday was 4th of July with a big night of fireworks at the raceway. By then, Elle was "back to normal", as she would put it.

The 4th ushered in a real heat wave. Living where we did we were usually blessed with an afternoon southerly wind off the water to keep us relatively cool. I remember this heat wave vividly because when it arrived it totally "smothered" any breeze from any direction. Work at both places was brutal and even Elle complained which was unusual for her. As much as I was anticipating being alone with her in her "normal" state I knew that we'd end up roasting in the car. I remembered the other place I'd scouted out and, since it was located right on the inlet, I thought that we could at least wade in the water to help cool ouselves off. When we turned off the road she was surprised. A dirt road had been bulldozed through the woods in anticipation of it being the first housing development in our area. As I drove, following the road, I was taken by the fact that it was an oval and in the shape of a racetrack. I soon found the ruts in the woods that I'd originally discovered that led down to the water. Elle was apprehensive as this was really "in the woods" and very secluded. It was exactly the opposite of the Boy Scout site which was right out in the open. When I stopped the car I immediately got out and headed for the water. Once I got my boots off I waded in. I didn't even attempt to roll up my pants. The bottom was surprisingly sandy and the water surprisingly warm but it stiil felt good. I stood in water up to my knees imploring Elle to join me. It took a few minutes for her to leave the car. As she waded in I smiled as I watched her pull the hem of her dress up. It has always puzzled me why females, when wading in water, pulled whatever it was that they were wearing so far up when, in reality, there was no danger of getting it wet. In this case Elle's dress hem started right at her knees and, even though she was only in water up to her ankles, she pulled it up to almost showing her panties. THAT got my attention. I encouraged her to come on out to me. Slowly, ever so slowly, she made her way almost to where I was standing. As she did she kept raising the hem. When the water reached her knees she stopped but by then she'd raised the hem to where I had a fair view of her crotch. That presented a "bulge" problem for me. She didn't want to go any further so I waded back in towards her. Once there I tried to hug her but she turned and headed back in. I was somewhat disappointed. Once out of the water I realized that there was some coolness to where I was wet. Elle was leaning against the front fender with her legs spread and her hem still in her hands. My bulge had subsided somewhat so I walked right up to her, fitting right in between her legs. I'd never been so "close". My bulge was back in a BIG way. I know she felt it and, after we started kissing she let the hem go. When we "took a break" we walked back into the water. I made a half hearted plea for us to go for a swim. She acknowleged that it would be nice but declined saying she wanted to know just what might be in the water. At least I tried.

I did make an attempt to get her to lie across my lap in the car but she said it would be just too hot. We stayed outside the car and spent most of the time just talking, punctuated by an embrace (with kissing), until it was time to go. I cursed the hot weather (for more than one reason) all the way home. In bed I had to satisfy myself with fantasy images of us swimming in just our underwear and some quick "hand motions".

To be continued...

2 comments:

badside said...

I love the image of Elle holding her skirt up and wading in the water, very feminine, like a scene from a movie.

ross said...

Very sultry and sexy. Love this.