Monday, December 04, 2006

EVEN CLOSER... (Part 14c)

We arrived at Buddy's house around 7pm. I hadn't been there since the Summer I'd hung around with Billy H. and his girlfriend Ellen and her sister Sue. The house was still painted pale yellow and had the light blue shutters. It had been built as a typical Summer bungalow but Buddy's parents had added on to it and was now much bigger than I remembered it. As we approached the house my eyes were on the clothes line. There were four articles hanging there... a blouse, shorts, a bra and, most importantly, a pair of panties. You KNOW what my focus was! When I'd seen Carol's wet bottom earlier I'd noticed the large crotchline but couldn't really focus on it. With everything else that was going on at that time I'd pretty much forgotten about it. So, seeing the panties on the line was a big plus to the visit. Fortunately, Elle was ahead of me which gave me the opportunity to get a good look at them. They'd been hung so that I could get a full frontal view. Still damp, they were almost translucent. Because of that the double material the crotch area was highlighted. My quick view from the afternoon was confirmed... it was the biggest panty crotch I'd ever seen. I kept my eyes on them right up until I almost tripped up the stairs to the back porch. I wanted to know who made them in the absolute worst way. When we all got seated on the front porch I know I was staring at Carol, visualizing those panties on her and wondering if she had on another pair of the very same ones. But, she was wearing a skirt and I never got the opportunity to even get a VPL view. That nothwithstanding, I vowed to somehow, someday to find out the manufacturer... but it wasn't to be that night.

We left there when the sun started down. We didn't lie about the reason but it wasn't exactly a valid one. Elle, the ultimate truth teller, didn't even chastise me about it. It's somewhat funny but Elle and I seldom, if ever, talked in anticipation of our evenings together. She never asked where we were going and, when we'd go somewhere she wasn't anticipating, she wouldn't say anything. I knew though, that the abandoned garage area wasn't her favorite but she'd never complained. On this night she broke her silence. She asked if we could go back to the spot by the inlet. I'd planned on that anyway but was happy that she'd spoken up. As soon as the car was parked she was out her door and headed for the water. She'd worn shorts that night and it was somewhat strange to see her there and not wearing a dress or skirt. I'd worn khaki's which was good in that I was able to roll the pants legs up, something I couldn't do wearing jeans. We walked in to about mid calf and just stood there holding hands. It was obvious that she was getting nostalgic as she started talking about how fast the Summer had gone. After a few minutes I took her in my arms and just held her tight. I don't know how long we stood there but it took another sand crab to break the spell. Of course she wanted to get out of the water at that time and we retreated to the car. As anxious as she'd been to get out of her clothes the previous few nights it was the opposite on this night. I slid in the back seat and she followed, lying on her side and then cuddling into my arms fully clothed. Gradually, the passion returned. When she finally opened her legs to let me caress her crotch it didn't take long. Once we started it got pretty "warm". She, after one particularly "sensitive" few minutes, sat up and proceeded to slide her shorts down and off. I thought she was going to lie back down but she ended up climbing over and straddling me. I liked it but since I still had my khaki's on it didn't do much for me. Holding onto her hips and feeling the soft, silky feel of her panties was what was turning me on.

All of a sudden I saw lights off to my right and moving towards us. In all the times we'd gone there I'd never seen that before. When I parked I'd always backed in, "just in case". This situation was exactly the reason I'd done that. I told Elle to lie down on the back seat as I jumped over the front seat and then closed the doors. As the other car passed by the front of mine (about 10 to 15 feet away) I started the engine and drove out the same path that the other car had used. I didn't turn on the headlights until I was out on the roadway itself. My heart was beating hard enough to almost be heard. It was a warm night to begin with but by then I was wringing wet with perspiration.

Knowing that it was the next to last night that Elle would be home and, possibly the last night we'd really have alone, I surely didn't want to go home. I thought about the Boy Scout camp but, for some reason rejected it. Elle, still in the back seat, was leaning up against the front seat, right behind me. I knew that if I, myself was that scared that Elle was probably even moreso so I asked her if she wanted to go home. She leaned up to the back of my head and whispered "no" and I breathed a sigh of relief.

To be continued...

2 comments:

ross said...

the suspense is killing me!!!!

badside said...

can't wait to read where this is going!