Friday, December 01, 2006

EVEN CLOSER (Part 14b)

When she was through she got up saying that she had to rinse off in the water. As she got up I really couldn't see much in the way of wetness other than the sand that was stuck to her bottom. I wanted to follow her to the water but I was really embarassed by my bulge. Not that my underpants ever did much in the way of holding it in but my bathing suit was useless. When she was squatting in the water I finally made an effort to get up and to join her. The suit didn't have any pockets so I really didn't have much in the way of help to hide my "problem". Once standing, I started running towards the water hoping to hide what was very evident. I dove into the water, swimming out to where the water was deep enough to hide my "embarassment". When I stood up I saw Elle swimming towards me. I'm not sure why I felt so embarassed as she'd seen my penis at full attention many nights. The only thought I can come up with was that, in the semi darkness I'd felt some kind of "protection". Because it was daylight everthing was out in the open and could be seen. Silly... I know. But that was the way it was.

When Elle caught up with me she immediately wrapped her legs around me and pulled herself up into my arms. All my efforts of concealment were for naught. I didn't resist and put my hands on her bottom to hold her up up and against me. When I did I felt something through her bating suit. The peek of white I'd noticed while we were eating immediately flashed into my brain. I remember sliding my hands up, down and around her butt and realized what I was feeling was the now very familiar feel of her panty crotch line. She was wearing panties under her suit! I wanted to know why but... true to my nature, I couldn't bring myself to ask why. We ended up fooling around for a while but it never got "serious". Elle was still excited about the beach plums so we went for a walk looking for some kind of container to collect them with. We found all sorts of flotsam that had washed ashore and among it, a small wooden box. With that we started collecting the desired fruit. The bushes were fairly low to the ground so, to pick the berries, you pretty much did it by bending way over. I positioned myself so that I could watch Elle from behind. I was quickly rewarded. The single slip of white I'd seen earlier was now two. I could clearly discern the leg elastics of her panties. After a while, what with all the continuous bending, the little "slips" expanded to become possibly an inch and a half long and maybe a half inch high. I know it sounds silly, but just that little more than a "hint" of what was there was enough for a full hard on. I was, of course, embarassed. I knew that Elle knew that when we were "close" that it was caused by our close contact. What I was embarassed about was that here I was, at "full attention" and she was between 5 to 10 feet away. Fortunately, by bending over to pluck the berries, it was, I hoped, hidden.

We ended up making a sack out of the shirt that Elle had worn as a cover up to hold our pickings. Buddy had said he would be available to help us with the boat through mid afternoon so we loaded up and headed home around 2pm. True to his word he and Carol were waiting for us when we arrived. After removing the sails and other gear from the boat we attempted to lift it out of the water and up onto the trailer. Attempted is the operative word. I was on the skeg at the back of the boat and couldn't see just what happened. Once the boat was out of the water and we started to move forward, I heard a small cry and the front of the boat on the girls side fell. Buddy and I lowered the boat back into the water and I ran to where Elle was standing. Carol was lying on her back, in the water, and the lifting bar was across her thigh. She'd somehow tripped. Buddy and I lifted the boat and Carol rolled over to get out and up. When she did I saw something that really interested me. She'd been wearing striped cotton shorts and, with them being wet, they were plastered to her behind... and the crotch line jumped out at me. I swear it was the biggest, most noticable one I'd ever seen. I only got a few seconds view as she immediately stood up and faced us. But I was intrigued.

Carol was OK but Buddy didn't want her lifting any more. He went and found some others to help with the boat. He and Carol stayed around to help me take the mast out and pack the boat up so I could trail it home. In the course of converstaion Buddy asked what Elle and I were doing that evening. Elle and I had talked about it during the trip back from the picnic, knowing that we needed to have a legitimate place to go that evening if we were going to be able to be together, alone. We looked at ecah other and smiled. Buddy had solved our problem.

To be continued...

2 comments:

badside said...

The saga continues...can't wait to read more.

ross said...

this is brilliant. i cannot tell you how much i look forward to new installments....