Tuesday, December 19, 2006

LIFE AT COLLEGE... First days (Part 17d)

The whole time Elle was telling me all of this she was basically sitting on one cheek and facing me, all the while continuing to be very animated. I never said a word, content to listen. But she didn't stop there. She told me that after they'd finished eating at the Student Union Carol had pulled her aside. She told Elle that she'd bed wet until she was 16 but only did it rarely any more. She told her that she could readily understand how Elle felt while telling the others about it and wasn't sure that she would've been able to have done it. Elle told me that they were actually walking behind Toby and Nancy as she was telling her this. They got to the door of the dorm but ended up staying outside, sitting on the low wall along the path. Carol went on to ask what Elle wore to bed at night and when she told her that she wore only her panties Carol couldn't believe it. She couldn't believe that she didn't wear something to catch or hold some of the pee when she did go in her sleep. (You have to remember that back in the 50's there weren't any products readily available for people with this kind of problem) Carol proceeded to tell Elle what she and her mother had devised to lessen the "damage" when she did pee at night and suggested that she might think about trying it. She asked Elle if she had any heavy cotton panties and sanitary pads. Elle had left the only cotton panties she had (the ones I'd given her and the pair that Liz had loaned her) at home but she did have a new box of pads. Carol told her that what she'd done each night was to put on a pad (with a belt) and a pair of heavy cotton panties. Then she'd add another pair of heavy cotton panties and stuff another pad between the two panties. Elle, in telling me this, admitted that she thought it was a crazy idea. But she went on to say that Carol seemed so sincere that she agreed to try it. That night, when they were preparing for bed Carol slipped her two pair of her heavy cotton panties. (She used them when she was on her period) Elle said she followed Carol's instructions, changing in one of the bathroom stalls. She was sort of smiling as she told me about it as she said she felt like she had a "load in her pants" as she walked back to the room.

It was about then that Elle saw someone walking down the row that we were sitting in. Since I was blocking her view she started to stand up but, with an "Oh no!" sat right back down. Before I could ask what was wrong I heard a voice from behind me calling out to Elle. It was Cary, the other girl from Elle's High School class (Nan being the other). Even though they'd been there for three days they hadn't caught up with each other. I wasn't very happy that it was happening right then and there. Cary walked up behind me and started talking to Elle but Elle was very quiet. I knew that the two were not "best friends" but had been classmates all the way from Kindergarden. Listening to Cary you would've thought that they'd been inseperable. I could judge that Elle was very uncomfortable so made a move to get up and go but she put her hand in mine and gently tugged it to make me sit back down again. Cary stayed for probably 15 minutes, talking the whole time. When she was maybe 20 or so feet away Elle leaned over to me and whispered that she'd wet heself and spread her legs to show a puddle beneath her feet. She was actually very calm in that she didn't seem to be upset in admitting it to me. It was in direct contrast with some of the other incidents I'd witnessed. I remember her saying something like "I've got a problem.". I had one too... a very noticable bulge. I'd put my arms across my lap to hide it as I leaned forward to hear her. My concern was that she would see it and wonder why I was sexually aroused and I wasn't even touching her. I'd been successful in hiding the fact that her wetting was a "turn-on" for me and I wasn't ready to admit it right there. With the back of her skirt wet her main concern was how to get back to her room to change without being seen and how to keep her roommates from knowing.

After a minute or so I suggested that we wait until after the sunset. That way, with it being dusk, it would be harder for someone to notice. I remember her wearing a flowered skirt which was a plus but when she spread her legs again for me to see, it was definitely noticable. I looked around and there were fewer people than when we came so suggested that she pull the wet skirt out from under her and spread it out behind her, hoping that it would dry a bit. It took some persuading but she did it. We then sat back and watched the sun go down. I remember it being very beautiful with small clouds staying orange even after it disappeared. Selfishly, I'd hoped to get to feel her wet panties but her mind was more on getting back without being seen. I had to be satisfied with her cuddled into my body with one arm around her shoulder.

We waited until it was almost dark. When we stood up I couldn't see any evidence of wetness but when I patted her fanny it was there. On our way back she was obviously concerned about the possibility that one or all of her roommates might be in the room. She knew that if she changed her clothes that there would be questions. We were almost all the way back when I pointed to the Student Union. I told her that since she was almost dry we could go into the lounge until curfew (midnight) and that way her roommates wouldn't have any idea about what had happened. This time I didn't have to do much persuading.

To be continued...

No comments: