Friday, December 15, 2006

LIFE AT COLLEGE... First days (Part 17b)

LIFE AT COLLEGE... First days

Elle's roommates were standing right behind her watching this display of affection and, after a few "a-hems" to get her attention, she introduced me to each of them. I really didn't get to associate names with faces as they quickly left us to our own devices. Now standing, and being VERY warm, I suggested that we go outside. There was a low brick wall that was along the pathway leading to the dorm and we ended up sitting on it. Of course she wanted to know the hows and whys of my appearance but, after half heartedly chastizing me for not attending orientation she got up and sat on my lap and gave me a "reward" kiss for coming over to see her. What she also gave me was a small wet spot on my pants. When she'd walked into the dorm she'd been headed for a bathroom. Seeing me made her completely forget about that and, somewhere along the line she'd leaked. As much as I enjoyed her wet panties when alone I was afraid that if she had a real "accident" that I'd be out of luck since I hadn't brought along another pair of pants. She was embarassed when I told her I thought she might want to find a toilet and then saw my pants. She hurried inside and returned about 15 minutes later with her roommates. She'd changed and was now in a skirt and they were on their way to eat. They all stopped and asked me to join them.

Unfortunately (for me) it was not a "pay as you go" cafeteria. You had to have a college issued food ID card to get in. When I was refused entrance they asked what I was going to do for food. I lied and said I'd eaten well for lunch. Elle showed me where the lounge was and said she'd meet me there when she was finished. It was a magnificent room with high ceilings, large fireplace and well furnished, especially for a common area at a public college. There was a mixture of sofas, love seats and comfortable chairs, all upholstered, scattered in little clusters all about the room. There were strategically placed end tables with lamps as well. Walking into the room I was looking directly at the fireplace and above it a portrait of the man who'd donated the bulk of the money to build the facility. On each side of the fireplace was a small room with french doors. Inspecting them, I found each with a sofa, love seat and two chairs. I made note of them for future reference. I ended up waiting for Elle on a love seat over in a corner by a window. There was no air conditioning on at the time but at least there was breeze by the window. As I waited I calculated that there were seats for about 75 people and there was still plenty of space available for more. When Elle came looking she didn't see me so I was there for quite some time. She eventually came back and we had quite a laugh about it. More importantly, at least to me, she'd smuggled a couple of corn muffins, an apple and a banana for me to eat.

Since it was still early she wanted to take me for a walk around the campus. Elle acted as if she were an official campus guide. She really knew her way around and I was impressed with all she'd learned during her own orientation. The last stop was the football field and it was very unique. As I'd mentioned the campus was located on the top of a hill. It was a very large hill. But, there wasn't enough flat ground to make a football field so they cut a part of the hill away. Then they created a series of terraced retaining walls below that and bulldozed the ground down and in behind the walls to stabilize the field. Then they poured concrete right into the hill from where they'd taken the dirt to make the main grandstands. For the "visiting" team they'd erected some metal stands on the other side of the field. As Elle and I walked into the area I was taken by the beautiful vista. The weather was clear and it seemed like you could see forever. If it weren't for those metal grandstands it would've been an uninterrupted view all the way to the horizon. There were probably no more than a dozen people scattered around the grandstands and we chose a place as far away from any of them as we could.

There was one burning question that I'd been waiting to ask Elle but wanted to do it when there was little chance for interruption. Now seemed to be the time. Remembering her trepidition when at home about how her roommates would feel about her "problem", I was curious to know what had happened. In the few minutes I'd seen them interact it appeared they all got along well. When I broke the question to her it was like a dam had broken and rush of words came forth. As far as body language was concerned it was classic. When we'd sat down I put my arm around her and she nestled up to my chest. When I asked my question she bolted upright and moved about half a seat away so that she could face me. At first I thought this was a bad sign but it wasn't. It was just that she was so excited about the whole situation that she wanted to be sure she got all her points across to me. She was much more animated than I could remember her ever being so I was now eagerly waiting to hear what she had to say.

To be continued...

2 comments:

ross said...

Well, I'm certainly curious to hear what she had to say.....

badside said...

and now I'm eagerly awaiting what she had to say!