Wednesday, December 06, 2006

THE RESULT... (Part 15a)

I headed for the abandoned garage and, after backing in there as well, shut the engine off and let out a big sigh. I turned to talk to Elle and saw her taking her blouse off. I was fully expecting to have to "prime" her all over again so was quite surprised. I took the hint and slipped my khaki's and shirt off and proceeded to climb into the back seat. I couldn't belive what I saw, Elle was lying across the whole back seat in her panties and bra with her legs spread. It took my breath away (again!). To be truthful... I didn't know what to do. As stupid as it may seem I ended up squatting on the floor of the back seat. I remember taking a finger and running it around her tummy until she swatted my hand away. I'm not sure what happened next but I know I didn't climb up on top of her. I do remember leaning over her chest and kissing her and, eventually, running my left hand down and around her crotch and finding it somewhat damp. It was another one of those timeless periods so I have no idea how long we were like that. The spell was broken though when Elle suddenly tried to sit up. I wasn't expecting that and I know she thought I was trying to hold her down but I wasn't. When I finally realized what she wanted to do I backed up and off of her and squatted down on the floor. She sat up but then didn't move. I, of course, was puzzled. She didn't say a word but just sat there, not looking at me, staring straight ahead. I asked if she was OK. She shook her head but didn't say anything. I just sat (squatted) there looking at her. I was thinking back on what I might've done to hurt her or upset her but nothing came to mind. Finally she sort of turned towards me, put her arms out to me and pulled me towards her. When her head reached my shoulder I could hear her softly sobbing. I was totally lost. At 18 you are in the first phases of learing how a female thinks and you don't have any real experience to draw upon. That was me at that moment. One thing that was on my mind, though, was time. I knew we must be getting close to her curfew and I didn't want our time to end like that.

The first words I heard her whisper was "I'm sorry". By then I thought the tears were from realizing that our Summer together was over and she was just sad about it. How wrong I was. While I was lying across her chest and we were kissing she realized she'd "leaked" and had wanted to get up and then out of the car so as not to get my seat wet. I had plastic seat covers for the front seat but the back was still the cloth that had come with the car. By the time I'd released her she was already peeing... and she ended up emptying her bladder while sitting there. When she finally told me what happened there wasn't much either of us could say or do about it. When I finally convinced her that I wasn't mad or even upset I lay her back down and we went back to kissing... and I was feeling her now very wet panties. From that point on, time was not a concern. I don't know how long it was before Elle had indicated she wanted me up on top of her. Once there I don't know how long it was before she'd pushed my underpants down and freed my penis. I do remember her taking it and running the head up and down the crotch of her panties and I remember praying that I wouldn't come. I don't remember how long it was before she'd pulled her panties aside and placed my penis on her very wet and warm labia (only I didn't know then that was the name). I do remember her raising her pelvis up and rotating it around, putting pressure on my penis and I think that's when I finally got the "message" as far as what I was supposed to do. I tried pushing back but nothing was happeneing. All of a sudden she cried out. But, at the same time I felt something totally new to me. My penis was totally encased with warmth. However, I didn't dare move. I asked if she was OK and I got a muffled "yes" in return. She then started rotating her pelvis and hips again and I started moving in concert with her. I'm going to say I lasted maybe three thrusts before I felt the involuntary pulses that I'd been hoping wouldn't happen. I knew what it was but I kept on pumping. Of course it was only a few more before I was now on the outside. I lay there on top of her, still kissing and nuzzling her, for a few minutes before rolling off and back onto the floor. I wasn't thinking about time. I was trying to recover from a truly unique experience. But, for some reason Elle was now thinking about the time. Reluctantly, I checked and found that we were now about a half hour late. My first thought was since we were already that late it really didn't make much difference. But Elle seemed really concerned and the "spell" was broken so we picked ourselves up a bit. Elle put her blouse on but when she went to put her shorts on I suggested that she wait and put them on as she got out of the car when we got home. As wet as her panties were I was afraid that if she put them on and then sat down they'd be wet right away. She agreed but disappointed me by staying in the back seat. In my driveway she stepped into her shorts and I walked her home. When we were kissing goodnight I was going to grab her bottom like I usually did but remembered, at the last second, that her panties were wet and if I did that then her shorts would be too. She really wanted to get inside the house so we weren't there all that long. I stood there for a few minutes until I saw the light go on in her room. Then the light in the bathroom went on and I walked on home but actually went out on the dock. I sat there at the end thinking back on the last three or so hours. It seemed like a blur. I'm sure I didn't remember much more that I did in writing this. It seemed unreal. No expectations... unexpected results. It was about 3am before I finally went into the house, still wide awake. In bed, I still couldn't sleep, at least right away. I remember going over the whole experience once again. I couldn't believe I was so lucky... and I still feel that way.

To be continued...

2 comments:

ross said...

beautiful. I think it must be nice to have a first experience with someone you love. I barely knew my first flight companion, a very pretty girl and also in a car. Is there anywhere else?

badside said...

Reading your story took me back to my first time. It was actually in my bed at home, no one was home and I took advantage of the situation.