Thursday, December 21, 2006

LIFE AT COLLEGE... The first days (Part 17e)

I steered her to the love seat I'd been in while she and her roommates were eating. As I'd described, it was in a corner and basically hidden from those who stood in the doorway. Even though it had cooled down a bit outside it was stiil quite warm in the lounge and this location was right by a window. Elle was still a bit concerned about just how damp her bottom was and didn't want to harm the upholstery. That gave me the perfect opening to suggest that she lie on her side and across my lap just as we'd done most of the summer. She gave me one of those smirky smiles that told me she knew what I was thinking. Since the upperclasses weren't due on campus until that Monday the lounge was basically deserted so her fear of being "up close and personal" with me in public was negated. I sat down first and she then joined me. My hand was already poised and ready to go under her skirt but she wouldn't let me. I had to satisfy myself by running my fingers all around the leg elastic of her panties through her skirt. It was still in my mind to persue just how Carol's suggestion of pads and panties had worked out for her only I didn't know how to bring up the subject. Someone turned the overhead lights down and it was after that when Elle finally relaxed a bit. It didn't take long for me to attempt another foray under her skirt and this time I was successful. When my hand made it to her backside I was really surprised to find her panties were dry. They weren't though, right between her legs. It took a little "probing" to get her to open them up and once she did it was like old times. The only problem was that by having other people in the room she had to keep the "sound effects" down. That was hard for her so she'd grab my hand to make me stop... but only for a short time. It was really hard for us as we both realized that we were very limited in just how much we could do. However, it was obvious that we both enjoyed this time together.

We were reminded that it was almost curfew time by someone turning the overhead lights on and off a few times. It was only a matter of minutes for us to be at the dorm and when we arrived we found a few other couples embracing at the entryway. Our goodnight kiss was pretty platonic in comparison to what we'd been doing just minutes before. Elle still wasn't comfortable with public affection so it was very short. We agreed that I'd meet her outside the Student Union at 9am and with that I began my walk downtown to the hotel. The room still smelled musty even though I'd left the windows open. I was happy about one thing though and that was I was finally able to relieve my "frustration". After that I had a good night's sleep. I was awake by 7am and incredibly hungry. In fact, it might just have been the hunger that woke me up. I remembered having seen a storefront that appered to be a luncheonette. After showering and getting dressed I found the location and, with only $5 to spare in my pocket, ordered a ham and egg breakfast. I could've eaten another one just like it but wanted to have at least two dollars in my pocket. I made it back to the Student Union a little after 9am and found Elle sitting on the steps. I don't think it was intentional but as I approached I could see a nice little white triangle between her legs and under her skirt. I helped her up, got a little kiss and then she led me back towards the football field. It was another bright sunshiny day and the view from the top of the stadium was just as beautiful as it had been the night before.

Off to the right was a grove of trees which we subsequently found out was called "The Pines". Her RA (resident advisor), after confirming that I was Elle's steady boyfriend, had told Elle that it might be a nice place to take me if we wanted some privacy. There was a path just outside the fence bordering the field and we followed it down to the trees. The path pretty much disappeared as pine needles completely covered the ground. We walked for quite a distance but eventually found a place where we could see the horizon. There were a couple of dead trees lying on the ground and we used one as a backrest. We hadn't talked much on our way there but after we sat down I got up the courage to ask how she'd made out the previous night. At first she acted like she didn't know what I was talking about. I reminded her that Cary had interrupted us the night before right at the time she'd been telling me about Carol's suggestion for handling her nighttime wetting. She'd been so open and willing to talk to me the night before I, more or less, expected that it would be the same today. It wasn't.

After some verbal "dancing", I point blank asked her if Carol's suggestion had worked. She asked why I wanted to know. I again reminded her that she'd been the one to volunteer the information to me and I was "curious". Reluctantly, at first, she acknowleged that as uncomfortable as it had been for her at first it did have merit. Without giving me specific details she said that it wasn't "perfect" but it did help. I trird for more information but she wasn't in the mood to go any further with it. In fact, I'd made her upset and she got up and started back. I was truly puzzled.

To be continued...

2 comments:

badside said...

The female mind is mysterious to most men, me included.

Anonymous said...

It's because WE (males/females) are completely "wired" differently ! Outside of "greed" of the human species, the physical/intellectual/emotional mapping of the two genders is in fact the oldest mystery about us. Greed of course tracing it's roots all the way back to the "garden of Eden". Of course if one is a believer in such... WE'VE learned sooooo much in our time of existence, but we have so much more to learn! ;) lol Marcia..