Thursday, March 29, 2007

INTO THE WINTER... Still at school (Part 21a)

PROLOGUE: Up to this point my memory has been aided by having a series of small notepads, a journal, letters and pictures to refer to. From here on it's primarily memory and pictures. Some memories are quite detailed and others not. It is what it is...

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

We picked a hell of a Winter to go to college where we chose to go. It set a record as far as snowfall from November through March. Having to rely on pick up rides to and from Elle’s school was difficult enough even without the snow. There were times that I had a “promise” of a ride but the weather would end up changing plans. My biggest fear was being stranded at Elle’s school with no way to get back. We were allowed three unauthorized absences (“cuts”) before getting an “F”. That was a big incentive to use them judiciously.

The two weeks following the semester break were taken up with the fraternity “rush” for me and the sorority “rush” for Elle. We both ended up getting bids from the houses we wanted. The second weekend was devoted to partying at the respective houses. We had, tentatively, set the weekend following that to get together again. It was during this three week period that I received an unexpected gift. An uncle that I hardly knew had died and had left my brother and I each $500. Fortunately, there were no age requirements to be met for me to receive it.

On the weekend that we planned to get together I couldn’t find a ride to Elle’s college town but was able to get one to the city where we had spent the day while on semester break. When I was dropped off I had well over an hour wait until the next bus. For some reason I wasn’t satisfied to just sit in the terminal and wait so took a walk. I ended up walking past the jewelery store that Elle and I had passed just a few weeks prior. There in the window was the diamond ring that we had both noticed. I really don’t know what possessed me but I went in and asked how much it was. I don’t remember the exact price but it was under $300. That $500 must’ve been burning a hole in my pocket because I said I’d take it.

From the moment I put the box with the ring in my pocket, time seemed to drag. When I finally reached Elle’s dorm I was a wreck. I had no idea how to present it to her or even if I should. Elle knew something was “up” almost as soon as she saw me. She asked if I was “OK” and, of course, I said I was. I didn’t know what to say so said nothing at all. Thankfully, Elle was still excited enough about being accepted by the sorority she wanted that she took off on that, telling me all the details. We’d retreated to the SU lounge and this time we ended up on one of the full sofas in the middle of the room, not my favorite place . By mid afternoon we found our way to our usual position with Elle lying across my lap and my hand in her crotch. With a full skirt and small crinoline it was easy to camouflage where my right hand actually was. Elle had “treated” me by wearing nylon panties and, after her last bathroom visit, not wiping. As pleasurable as it was, the ring took up most of my thoughts.

As I remember it it was starting to get dark and time to think about eating supper. I’d given Elle a “friendship” ring when we first started dating and my High School ring at her graduation. I remember asking her to let me have the friendship ring back and her puzzlement about why I wanted it. After she struggled to get it off I then asked her for my class ring. She always wore it on a chain around her neck. By now she was frowning, completely puzzled. As she hesitated, I urged her on. When she released the clasp on the neck chain I said “How’d you like to trade two for one?” Those were my exact words. She was now lying on her back looking up at me with the most puzzling look. I struggled to get my hand into my pocket to get the box with the ring. This action puzzled her further. When I finally got the box free I handed it to her. Even though all ring boxes look basically the same, Elle had never seen one before. When she opened it and saw what was inside, as the saying goes, it took her breath away... literally. She couldn’t take her eyes off of it and her breathing was as if she’d just run a mile.

As slow as time had passed right after I purchased the ring, it literally flew past after I gave it to her. We both lost track of time and then, when Elle realized that she was “leaking“, she started to get up. As soon as she did she started to pee uncontrollably. I told her to just sit back down and go right there. I remember lifting her skirt and crinoline up so that she wouldn’t sit back down on them. I’d also tugged on them, more or less pulling her back down onto the sofa. As excited as she was about the ring she was equally upset about what was happening right then and there.

I tried calming her down by rationalizing that if she’d tried to make it to the ladies room she wouldn’t have made it anyway and would’ve left a trail of pee all the way there. Her skirt, crinoline, shoes and socks would be wet. This way, only the seat cushion (and her panties) were wet. She was still upset and very concerned about the cushion. I told her I’d turn it over and no one would know... that it would eventually dry. I told her that, in spite of the no food or drink rule, there were probably other spills and stains. It took some doing but, eventually, she calmed down.

Because of a lot of factors that don’t need to be discussed in this journal, announcing that we were engaged was not an option. Elle and I discussed the situation and she understood that she couldn’t wear the ring in public. We agreed that she’d wear it when with me and if there were people around she’d just turn the diamond under, towards her palm. I gave her the two rings back so that their absence wouldn’t raise questions. This discussion served to get her mind off her wetting and got her refocused on being happy and excited.

By then It was actually time to eat. As she stood up to leave she moved right in front of me and put out her hands as if to help me up. The hem of her skirt was draped over my knees and, impulsively, I ran my right hand up underneath it. I really expected her to slap at my hand or to at least back away from me... but she didn’t. The crotch was still wet and I was satisfied just to feel it for a few seconds. I didn’t want to create a situation that might prove embarrassing to either of us. Elle said she wanted to go change her panties and see if any of her roommates were ready to eat. I didn’t like the idea of her changing but did go along with the idea of getting her roommates. That meant more food for me! As she headed for her dorm I wanted to ask that she, again, put on a nylon pair, but didn’t. There was still some trepidation on my part as to just how far I could venture in that vein.

To be continued...

3 comments:

badside said...

Now that's a real reaction; peeing oneself with excitement from a proposal! Cute story.

Anonymous said...

Hello there,

I have a inquiry for the webmaster/admin here at fancypanties.blogspot.com.

Can I use part of the information from this blog post above if I give a backlink back to your website?

Thanks,
Jack

Pantymaven said...

Yes... but I'd like it better if you would ID yourself.