Thursday, April 09, 2009

SPRING... some fun for a change (Part 42b)

I'd begged out of working at the clothing store so I could get to Elle's as early as possible. But, with Barbara Ann gone, that left it up to Elle to do the wash and vacuuming. I got recruited to help. I was, initially, annoyed. I wanted to just wrap my arms around Elle and to get caught up with all that I’d been missing over the past two months. All I got was a big hug and a long kiss... and then I was put to work. I was assigned to vacuum the downstairs areas while she did the wash. Ironically, the washing machine was the same as Elle had back at home. It didn’t take me long and as I finished up Elle was done with the first load. One of Miss Bea’s quirks was that the laundry had to be hung ”in order“, meaning that everything of a like kind had to be hung together... all socks together; all bras together; all panties together, etc. So Elle had me sort it all out while she started the next load. I couldn’t think of a more pleasant job.

It was especially pleasurable because it gave me the opportunity to see, really up close, Barbara Ann’s panties. But not to be left out were those of Miss Bea. She was a fairly attractive woman with a nice shape so I was certainly interested in what she wore as well. She had an enclosed back porch with a large table and I headed there to do my ”job“. As I sorted out the items I thought back to the wash line at Mrs T’s and how I would ogle it as I would drive up. I had to watch myself so Elle didn’t catch me peeking at the panty labels. Elle, because of her nightly ”package“ had the most. I was familiar with almost all of hers and it was fairly easy to pick out Miss Bea’s as they were a bit bigger than the girls. I ended up trying to do a second sort separating the panties of all three. I was pleased to see that there were a few of the panties I’d bought for Elle at Christmas mixed in. I took too long to get too far into the ”inspection“ part before Elle was ready to go hang it on the clothesline. But, the one thing I did glean was that all of Barbara Ann’s were white nylon with appliques on them. I knew I really wanted to get a closer look at them before the girls finished up with their teaching assignment.

I followed Elle outside to watch as she hung it all up. I didn’t think she would notice that all hers were together but I remember her asking why. I have no idea what I said. I’m sure I blushed. I ended up holding the wash basket up so she didn’t have to bend over and that gave me the opportunity to see both Barbara Ann’s and Miss Bea’s panties up close as she clothes pinned them to the lines. One thing I did notice was that the crotch on some of Miss Bea’s did have a yellowish tinge but no where near as much as most of Elle’s. They were a mixed lot of cotton and nylon and I made a note to myself to do a further inspection of them as well if I could. I’ll admit that as I stood there looking at a line of probably two dozen panties on the line I had a soft bulge.

It was over an hour before all the wash was done and hung outside. I did get Elle to sit on my lap for a few minutes at a time but when I tried to get ”fresh“ she’d get up and would find something else to do. After the last piece was hung and she came back into the house I let her know about my frustration. Basically I asked her if there was something wrong between us. I got what I soon came to learn was a normal response... ”No. Why do you think that?“

Rather than start something that I knew wouldn’t go well, I backed off. Lunch consisted of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. We were pretty quiet and when we were finished she shocked me by asking if I wanted to come upstairs to see her room. From living in a house where no males were even allowed inside she was now inviting me upstairs and into her bedroom. I think I questioned her about ”house rules“. She said that Miss Bea was there when Barbara Ann took her boyfriend upstairs and didn’t say anything. My mind was racing. Was this really true. No males were allowed upstairs at her sorority so I'd just assumed that it would be the same here. But upstairs we went.

There were twin beds that had been pushed together to give Elle more room. She had a desk, dressing table and a dresser as well as a nice sized closet. It faced the South so it was nice and bright. I took a peek into Barbara Ann’s room and it was basically the same only it faced the North. When I came back into Elle’s room she was in the process of stepping out of the jeans that she’d been wearing. What a pleasant sight, especially since I wasn't expecting it. She was wearing a pair of the new panties that I’d given her for Christmas. With the "diamond" crotch they stood out. Then she walked up to me and gave me a kiss and hug. My bulge had started the second I saw her undressing and, within seconds, I was as hard as I could be. As we hugged Elle was gyrating slowly against my groin. Surprisingly, I didn’t know what to do. My mind was telling me that I shouldn’t be in there. It was somewhat funny in that I'd not had any trepidation about going upstairs at Elle's house with her. My heart, racing, wanted me to take her and lay her down on the bed. But I just stood there, not doing anything.

To be continued...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure getting the boot from your last place must have been at the front of your thoughts!

Badside