Monday, April 20, 2009

STILL SPRING... & trying to enjoy it (Part 43a)

Naturally, I headed down to see Elle that next Tuesday. I was right on time... 3:30pm. But Elle was nowhere in sight. She didn’t show up until after 4pm. The lesson plans that she had written (her first) had proved to be less than stellar and her mentor teacher had asked her to stay late so she could help her. By the time we got to Miss Bea’s house it was almost 4:30pm and she was expected momentarily. All I got was a few minutes of hugs (with my hands up her skirt and on her pantied bottom) and kisses. I tried to think of some excuse for Elle and I to leave but couldn’t. Barbara Ann showed up around 5:30pm and we ate soon thereafter. Elle had to redo her plans so, even though I was welcome to stay, I just felt like excess baggage. I left with Thursday afternoon in mind.

On Thursday, she was there waiting for me. But, so was Barbara Ann. It was raining and since the school only had one gym, the boys baseball team took precedence. At first I was profoundly disappointed. As it turned out, I shouldn’t have been. Once in the house, thankfully, Barbara headed right upstairs leaving Elle and I alone. At first Elle was a little unsure as to how far she would let me go. We settled in on the couch right after Elle used the toilet. When she lay across my lap and “tented” her skirt I knew that it was an “invitation”. When my hand reached it’s destination I was really surprised, and pleased, to find her somewhat damp. She’d obviously not wiped. That, in itself, was enough to create an rather uncomfortable bulge, what with her laying across me. I had to “work” to get her to let me inside. I was just starting to get a reaction when the phone rang. Since the only phone was in the kitchen Elle had to get up to answer it. It turned out that it was Barbara Ann’s boyfriend, Brad. Elle called upstairs and almost before I could blink, she came flying down the stairs. All she had on was a sheer robe over her bra and panties. That caught my attention!. Elle and I didn’t go back to where we were as we waited for her to finish her call. When she did she came in and stood before us asking us if we’d be interested in joining her and her boyfriend for the weekend. The request wasn’t what had my attention. It was the fact that she was standing there with the front of her robe open where I was able to get a great look at about 50% of the front of her panties. I could plainly see the crotch line as well as a good part of the applique. If I’d been asked a direct question right then and there I don’t think I could’ve answered. Elle looked at me and when she saw the expression on my fact she poked me in the ribs. Barbara Ann just stood there waiting for an answer. Neither Elle nor I realized that Brad was still on the phone. When we did we said we’d join them even though we had no idea what we’d be doing. When she went back into the kitchen Elle started to give me the dickens about my staring at Barbara Ann. I wanted to remind her of the comment she’d made about how I'd "like" Barbara Ann when she'd described her to me, but I didn’t.

I didn’t get much of a peek when she went back upstairs and Miss Bea walked in almost as soon as she did. When Barbara Ann came back down for supper she had on jeans and a blouse. I’d never seen her without her horned rimmed glasses and found myself wondering just what she looked like without them. Elle jabbed me once for staring at her and there was no doubt that I was. Like Elle had described her, she sure was “different”. I still couldn’t believe the “show” she’d given earlier. I was hoping for more on the weekend.

After dinner, Barbara Ann asked if I could drive them down to her boyfriend’s after school the next day. She did this out of earshot of Miss Bea as she had told her that we were all going to her home for the weekend. It wasn’t unreasonable as she did live just a little over an hour away. But what we were really going to do was to go to this State park where Brad worked as a Ranger in the Summer. The park wasn’t yet officially open and this was the weekend that was used to clean up after the Winter and to clear the hiking trails. Employees and their families were invited to stay free in one of the cabins provided they would work. Brad signed Elle and I up as his cousin and her husband. I was impressed by his guile. I couldn’t wait.

My problem was that I was scheduled to work at the clothing store both Friday and Saturday. As much as I wanted (and needed) the money I really wanted to spend the weekend with Elle (and Barbara Ann). So I stopped by the store at lunchtime. When I asked Mr B about more time off he pretty much told me that he really didn’t need me anymore. Mrs B was healthy again and he’d really hired me as a favor. I do remember feeling bad but I did thank him. I packed some work clothes and that was about it. I got to Elle’s school a little early and while I waited I remember fantasizing what it would be like living in the same cabin as Barbara Ann and wondering if she’d be as “casual” as she’d been the day before.

To be continued...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Barbara Ann sounds delicious! I love girls like that.

-Badside