Wednesday, April 22, 2009

STILL SPRING... & trying to enjoy it (Part 43b)

We stopped at Miss Bea’s to get the girls’ bags. I thought we were in trouble when she asked Barbara Ann for her parents phone number. But Barbara Ann was quick. She told her that we were all going camping with her parents and that they were already at the campgrounds. My initial thought was that Miss Bea wanted it to check if we were really going to Barbara Ann’s house but as soon as camping was mentioned she let the subject drop... thankfully. We went to Brad’s place and Barbara Ann drove with him. It took maybe an hour to get to the park. We signed in and got our cabin assignment and were told that they were presently cooking hamburgers and hot dogs up at the main lodge. We were all starving so went there first. We found out that the evening meals and the next day lunch were included in the weekend and that made me a lot happier... no cash out of my pocket. After getting filled up we headed for the cabin and quite a shock!

All the cabins had been closed up for the Winter. Ours wasn’t very big and consisted of a great (?) room with a kitchenette, two small bed rooms and a tiny bathroom with a toilet, sink and shower stall. When we looked into the bedrooms we had another shock. One had twin beds and the other had two sets of bunk beds. Neither was what I had envisioned. Brad and Barbara Ann got the room with the twin beds. Elle wasn’t very happy about that but we kept our mouths shut.

The water had been turned on but they hadn’t aired the place out before we got there. It was VERY musty and actually colder inside than it was out. We decided to open all the windows while we unloaded the car. Both the girls (and I) were shocked to find out that the only heat was from the fireplace. At least there was dry wood underneath the back of the cabin. Brad started the fire and the girls went about making up the beds while I carried in some wood. We kept our coats on for a long time before we could feel the effect of the fire. Elle was used to going to bed around 10pm and by the time it started to get warm it was close to 11pm and she was asleep in a chair. Our bedroom was still cold so we elected to try sleeping in our clothes on the sofa we had drawn up in front of the fireplace. Elle had put on her usual night time “package” including the plastic panties. We were both asleep when Barbara Ann and Brad went into their room. I’d been hoping to see if Barbara Ann was going to show her “sexy side” but if she did I sure didn’t get to see it. I woke up when I got too warm. I woke Elle up to go to the bathroom and fed the fire while she did. We ended up back on the sofa. I didn’t sleep all that well so managed to monitor Elle so that she stayed dry all night so that was a plus. But I was super tired even before we started in on our work detail... and I sure wasn’t looking forward to it.

Brad had brought his coffee pot and some breakfast goodies so at least we had something to start the day. There were seven trails at the park. We were assigned the longest trail. I think it was about seven miles long. There was another group assigned to work it with us. It was a husband and wife and their two teen aged sons. Brad suggested that they start at one end of the trail and we on the other end and to try and meet in the middle. Brad and I were given bow saws to work with and we were supposed to clear any trees or branches that were blocking the trail. We gave the girls the job of moving the small stuff off to the sides. Elle was somewhat concerned when we found out there were no “facilities“ out on the trail so had left her full night time ”package“ on. She was resigned to the fact that she’d end up wet before we broke for lunch but didn’t complain.

It was easy going at first but we ran into an area where there were multiple trees down in just a small area. While we were attacking those downed trees Barbara Ann asked Elle if she wanted to take a potty break. I tried to watch as they went off the trail a ways. I was sure Barbara Ann didn’t know Elle was wearing her package although she was well aware of her problem and I wondered why Elle went with her. I was soon to learn that it’s a female thing. In any case, I didn’t see anything. Even so, it was still going to be a long day and I looked forward to the next time she had to go.

They blew some sort of horn to let us know it was time for our lunch break. As we made our way back to the lodge I asked Elle how she was doing. She admitted that she was wet but it wasn’t a problem. After we ate she said she wasn’t going to change panties but was just going to put some dry sanitary pads in with the wet panties. I asked why and she said that if she put on dry panties and then wet again during the afternoon and then again during the night she wouldn’t have any clean and dry panties for Sunday. She hadn’t planned on the day wetting when she packed. All I’ll say was that knowing that she was going to be wet all afternoon kept me in a state of semi excitement all afternoon.

As far as seeing Barbara Ann when she took her afternoon potty break, I was in the right position to see her squat down and then see her pull her panties and jeans up when she was done. Elle didn’t go with her this time but Brad was close by and he watched her closely. I liked his style.

To be continued...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wonder if Brad might have caught you watching Barbara Ann? Maybe he got a thrill out of it!

-Badside

Pantymaven said...

As I remember it, he never took his eyes off of her through the whole process. Actually, I was more concerned with Elle catching me looking. :-)

oldblue said...

I swear all women have a 6th sense that allows them to know that you are looking at another woman. No matter how brief the glance I always get that look and a "quit staring"