Saturday, April 11, 2009

SPRING... some fun for a change (Part 42c)

As I remember it she wanted to know what was wrong. I know I should’ve taken advantage of the moment but I didn’t. For some reason it was OK to be upstairs in her own house but I was uncomfortable there at Miss Bea’s. There was one thing that Elle tried not to do and that was to touch my privates with her fingers and hands. Of course, over time she had but it was usually by accident. I was not expecting her to put her hand there, even though I had my clothes on. I started to back away but she grabbed my belt and tried to undo it. I think I even protested, mildly, by asking what she thought she was doing. Backed up to her bed, she pushed me back making me fall on it. At that point she flopped down on top of me. One thing led to another and before long I let her strip my pants off. With me fully on my back she climbed up on me straddling my groin. I remember having my hands on her hips and feeling her sort of riding my now exposed penis. What I also remember is that her crotch was wet... probably part of it was my pre-cum but there was more to it than that. When she stopped she pulled her panty crotch aside and, for the first time I can remember, she took my penis and, with a bit of trouble, guided it in. I was dumbfounded. She had never been the aggressor and, at best, was sometimes a willing partner. Most times it had been me working to get her ”primed“ but this was totally different. My very first thought was that I didn’t have a ”rubber“. It took a few seconds to remember that she’d just had her period so I relaxed and enjoyed the ”ride“... at least for a very short time. It had been so long since we’d had sex that it didn’t take much for me to come. I remember the feeling of ”deflation“ both mentally and physically. It was a lot different when it happened when she was on top though. I sort of liked it.

I was hoping that she’d come down and lie in my arms and eventually she did. If we said anything I surely don’t remember it. I do remember having my hands on her butt cheeks and feeling her wet panties though. I think the first thing I asked was when Miss Bea would be back, something I should’ve asked when we first went upstairs. Miss Bea worked from 8am to 4pm on Saturdays and from noon to 4pm on Sundays. But we were in good shape time wise. Elle went to get washed up and I was following her into the bathroom to watch. Even though she’d let me finally see her naked she still wasn’t comfortable with it, especially since it had been quite a while since I had. So, I actually waited in the hall but did peek. She’d taken clean panties in with her and I was disappointed to see her with a pair of the Carter’s heavy cotton on when she came out. I asked why and she smiled and said it was because ”I’d be coming out of her for a while“. I hadn’t thought of that. But, I asked if she’d put on a pair of nylon panties over them. She gave me one of ”those“ looks that sort of indicated that she thought I was crazy... but I watched her reach into a drawer and pull out another pair. I remember helping her to get them on and, as I did, I just happened to run my fingers over her crotch. She was right. I was still ”coming out“.

When we went out to check on the wash Elle started talking about Barbara Ann. I’d mentioned that Elle had told me she was ”different“. Elle explained that comment. Even though she was from a small town, her boyfriend/fiance didn’t. His father had been in the Air Force and he’d lived in a lot of different places. They’d been going together for three years and Barbara Ann was not shy in telling Elle that they had been having sex almost from the beginning. Elle went on to say that Barbara Ann wasn’t shy about many things, certainly not about walking around in her underwear. I heard that and actually had a small bulge start. I don’t think Elle saw it but she did make a comment about how I’d react if I were to see her doing it. Miss Bea had ”suggested“ that she at least have a robe on when she was downstairs. Elle went on about how she kept pestering her about our relationship. I think I did ask her how much she'd told her and I don’t remember her exact answer. By then she had all the dry things folded and in the wash basket. Once back inside I finally got up the courage to ask about her ”aggressive“ actions with me upstairs and if they were as a result of talking with Barbara Ann. She didn’t have to say a word. The color of her cheeks told it all. I remember thinking that I really wanted to get to know Barbara Ann.

When Miss Bea finally arrived she had a whole batch of groceries. With the next day being Easter she had bought a ham and all the fixings. She’d already asked me to dinner but there was way more food than for just the three of us. She eventually explained that she’d also invited a couple of widow ladies from church. I began to have doubts about having said I’d eat with her but it was too late. That night we spent a very unexciting evening playing board games. I begged off early saying I had a headache. On my trip back to school all I thought about was what Elle had told me about Barbara Ann. Having seen her appliqued panties made the thoughts even better. I couldn’t wait to meet her again.

I was a ”good boy“ and went to church with Elle and Miss Bea the next morning. In a way it was good that Miss Bea had invited the ladies over to eat. When we were finished Miss Bea ”excused” us, telling us that we’d just be bored listening to old ladies talk. She was very aware and suggested that Elle and I go for a leisurely ride and explore the countryside. I couldn’t get out of the house fast enough.

To be continued...

No comments: