Tuesday, April 14, 2009

SPRING... some fun for a change (Part 42d)

We headed South but because of the rural nature of the countryside there wasn’t any obvious place for us to go and park. Almost all the roads off the highway were gravel or dirt. The deep frost of the Winter was working it’s way to the surface and those type of roads were deeply rutted from trucks and school buses. I didn’t want to chance going down one and getting stuck in the mud. So, I turned around and we headed back to the town where Elle had taught for the first part of the semester. I’d never really done any “exploration” in and around the town. With Elle’s roommate, Teresa, with us almost constantly, I never really saw Elle alone so had no reason to find a secluded place for us to go. Being Easter Sunday, the town was deserted. I don’t remember why we went down the street where the schools were located. As opposed to the school that Elle was now teaching at where all the grades, K through 12, were in one building, this school district had two separate buildings with the High School in one. That building was in the shape of the letter L. I was a bit curious so drove into the parking lot which ran back from the road. At the back end I saw a paved pad that ran in behind the building. I drove onto the pad and looked around. From where we were we couldn’t see the road. To the right were the athletic fields which were tree lined. It quickly dawned on me that unless someone drove into the parking lot there was no way anyone would or could see us. I had found what I was looking for.

Elle wasn’t really comfortable though. It took a little persuasion to get her to lie across my lap like she would often do when we parked. When I went to slide my hand up between her thighs to reach the crotch of her panties she, again, resisted. But, I was able to get her to let me stay there. It took a little more time than I would’ve liked but eventually she relaxed enough for me to venture inside. Unfortunately, but as it usually was with her, she was dry and I needed some “lubrication” to make it more pleasurable for both of us. It took more persuasion but she did get up on her knees and let me have a “squirt“.

I know she enjoyed herself; her writhing body couldn’t hide it. But, she just wasn’t willing to go any further what with it being daylight and with us in a public place. When she checked her watch she said it was probably a good idea to head back to Miss Bea’s. I couldn’t really complain. At least I had a good memory to start off the week.

It was only about 15 minutes to Miss Bea’s. We were just on the outskirts of town when she let out a bit of a squeal... ”I’m leaking!“ She reached under the seat to get one of the towels that were usually there but she couldn’t find one. Then she told me to stop the car. If she’d found a towel she could’ve peed in it and we wouldn’t have to stop. The problem with stopping was that we were on a state highway and there was a fair amount of traffic. But, just ahead, when she told me to stop, was a state highway depot where they stored snow plows and the sand that they put on the roads when it snowed. There was a wide entryway and I just pulled off and into the yard, stopping behind a large berm-like pile of sand. She had the door open as soon as the car stopped. She already had her skirt hiked up around her waist and when she stepped out she went into a semi squat, holding onto the door with her left hand. I flopped onto the passenger side seat and watched the pee pour from the back of her panties into a pool beneath her. I was as hard as a rock. It only took a few seconds for her bladder to empty but she stayed in the semi squat position for at least a minute. She asked if I had anything at all to blot her panties and to dry her legs and feet. I went to the trunk and rooted around and found an old T shirt. She was standing up but still with her skirt around her waist. I could see the wet crotch as I approached her. My bulge was very evident. I really wanted to go up to her and to caress those wet panties but she was all business, taking the shirt and blotting her crotch. She was worried about her wet panties and the leather seat but I told her it was OK. She sat down with her feet still outside the car and than asked me to wipe down her ankles and feet where her pee had splashed up onto her. She had her legs spread and it was a glorious view, especially with the wetness making the nylon panties somewhat transparent. When I was done I asked if she wanted to put on dry panties. I knew the metal box under my seat still had panties in it. She felt her crotch and told me that it was probably a good idea. She got in and closed the door while I fished the box out from under the seat. There were two pair of her Carter’s heavy cotton panties in the box. I handed one of them to her but asked if she’d ”be nice“ and just put them on over the other ones. I got another one of ”those“ looks only this one lasted longer than normal. I watched as she slipped them up her legs and on. She did say that she was going to change as soon as we got back to the house but I was just happy that she’d agreed to accommodate me.

The two ladies were still at the house when we got back. The ladies had cleaned up and washed the dishes so there wasn’t anything that we could do. They left after it got dark and I followed soon after. We did get a few minutes of semi privacy where we worked out a bit of a schedule for me to visit. Miss Bea had expanded her volunteer work to add Tuesdays and Thursdays and didn’t get home until about 4;30pm. Elle thought it would be “nice” if I could come at least one of those days and we’d have a few minutes to be alone. My first thought was of Barbara Ann. If she was there we wouldn’t really be alone but Elle told me that Barbara Ann had been a softball player at college and was going to help out with the High School team. Therefore we’d have time to ourselves. It was obvious that they had already discussed it and I liked Elle's thinking. All I had to was let Elle know a day in advance when I was coming. My trip back to school was filled with all kinds of ideas for our upcoming “alone” time.

To be continued...

1 comment:

badside said...

I'm picturing that view of Elle you had when you wiped her legs for her! Must have made your day!