Monday, April 27, 2009


STILL SPRING... & trying to enjoy it (Part 43d)

Brad had been house sitting for the owner of the local newspaper who spent the winters in Florida. It was, at that time, considered to be a mansion. By today’s standards it wouldn’t. In any case, it was quite nice. Barbara Ann, having spent a number of weekends there with Brad, knew her way around and ended up showing Elle the whole house. I stayed in what would be considered the den. I was fascinated by all the books the man had, many of them leather bound. I also liked the big leather desk chair he had. I sat down in it visualizing myself having a room similar to this sometime in the future. While sitting there I saw this brown envelope that I recognized as one in which developed pictures were returned in. There were some pictures that had been partially stuffed back into it and I saw one on top showing bare legs. That caught my attention. The temptation was just too great. I pulled the pictures out and, sort of hiding behind the desk, flipped through them. They were all of Barbara Ann and some were really ”interesting“. They had all been taken either in the house or on the grounds. The ones in the house were the important ones. Brad had obviously caught Barbara Ann by surprise and had taken a number of candid shot of her in various stages of either dressing or undressing. Even though I had just seen her, in the flesh, in somewhat the same state, seeing the pictures excited me almost as much. At that point I really liked Brad's style. When I heard the girls returning I tried to stuff the pictures back into the envelope. Rushing, I managed to get all but one back in before they walked into the room. That one ended up on the floor. I tried, unsuccessfully, to kick it under the desk. I stood up and actually put my foot on it to hide it. Elle indicated that she wanted to head back to Miss Bea’s and Barbara Ann asked if I wanted a bite to eat before we left. I said ”yes“ and as they started walking back out the door I quickly bent down and picked the picture up. But she stopped and when she did I stuffed it in a pocket. I was holding my breath that she hadn’t noticed.

While eating, I had mixed emotions about what to do with the picture. On the one hand I was hoping that it was one of the more innocuous ones so that Brad might not miss it. On the other hand I was hoping it was one that showed Barbara Ann in her panties. I honestly thought about trying to find a reason to go back into the den to try and get it back into the envelope but the opportunity never presented itself. I had to wait until I used the bathroom just before Elle and I left to actually find out what it was. It turned out to be one of Barbara Ann getting dressed. She was sitting on the edge of a bed, in her bra and panties, putting on a slip. It wasn’t the best of the batch but at least it was something I wanted to see.

I remember being pretty quiet on the trip back to Miss Bea’s. I truly was concerned about the picture. I tried rationalizing the fact that I’d taken the picture in the first place but was equally concerned in what might happen if Elle knew I had it. When we got to Miss Bea’s house we found that she’d made soup for supper instead of cooking a usual Sunday meal because she didn't know what time we'd be back. It, and my frame of mind, was not conducive for me staying so Elle and I had a pretty tame ”good bye“. Almost none of my fantasy of what the weekend was going to be like came true. In some ways it was pretty sad that the highlight was Barbara Ann.

I know I made my mid week visits and but nothing in my memory jumps out about them. That next weekend was the Spring party at my college. Because the fraternity was on social probation there was nothing happening there. No alcohol and no girls equaled a big zero for excitement. Because I was no longer working at the clothing store my income had been reduced and I needed to do something to make some money. I stumbled onto an opportunity to get a temporary job at the student co-op for the weekend. Elle wasn’t happy with the news but it was a quick fix to my immediate cash problem.

While at work on Saturday morning there was a ”raid“ at the fraternity. Some college officials decided to make a ”gestapo“ type raid to make sure the house was following their edict. Some of the brothers had taken to hiding beer in their cars so as to meet the no alcohol in the house requirement. What they didn’t realize was that there was to be no alcohol even on the house property. Some of my fellow ”unholy alliance“ friends got caught up in it. I got word of it during the afternoon. On top of not being with Elle it made for a really bad weekend.

To be continued...

3 comments:

oldblue said...

Back in those days you had to have some balls to take those kind of pictures in to have them developed. I remember that particular type panty, different girl, same type of hair.

Anonymous said...

I wonder if they ever missed that picture. It has a lot of meaning to me as a follower of your blog since I can actually see what Barbara Ann looked like, thanks for sharing that with us. Sounds like bad times at the Frat, wonder what they'd have said if they found a stash of panties!

-Badside

Pantymaven said...

OB...I didn't take that many(Elle had to be in just the right mood) but I never had a problem getting them developed. Lucky, I guess. :-)

BS...Nothing ever came of the missing picture... thank goodness. :-)