Friday, April 24, 2009

STILL SPRING... & trying to enjoy it (Part 43c)

We met up with the family who was working the other end of the trail at around 5pm so our job was finished. At that time all I wanted to do was collapse. I’d done more physical activity in one day than I’d done in all the time since Christmas. I couldn’t wait for the shower. However, chivalry took precedence and the girls went first; Elle followed by Barbara Ann. I almost fell asleep on the couch while waiting for them to finish. Barbara Ann came out of the bathroom with a towel barely wrapped around her. As I got up I saw her disappear into her bedroom and saw her bare bottom. I was sure she knew. I grabbed my towel and went into the bathroom which was nice and warm and steamy. As I stripped out of my jeans and let them fall to the floor I saw a pile of clothes under the sink. I’d seen Elle walk out with her clothes in her arms and Brad was still up at the lodge. That meant they were Barbara Ann’s. I swear I hit the floor when I realized it. Even though I’d handled her clean panties when I’d helped Elle do the laundry just a week ago this was different. A whole lot different!

I quickly found what I was looking for. As I picked up her panties I saw something I really hadn’t expected to see. There were pee stains in the crotch. Then I remembered her peeing in the woods. It was obvious that she hadn’t wiped. It only took a few seconds for the panties to be up at my nose. Maybe it was because the panties belonged to a different girl but I swear they smelled differently than Elle’s. I probably stayed kneeling on the floor for a couple of minutes. I did take the time to look at the label and it was one I’d never seen before... Carol Brent. Like I’d described before, they were nylon and had a nice lace applique on one side of the front and they were size 5, the same as Elle wore. When I did stand up there was something else standing up as well.

After Brad got back and took his shower we all went up to the lodge to eat. If there was one recurring theme it was in listening to almost everybody complaining about their aching muscles. My forearms and shoulders were absolutely killing me. There was one group present who had a supply of asprin and they were more popular than the food. As I remember it, all four of us were asleep before dark. As much as I wanted to sleep snuggled up to Elle we both decided to accept separate beds, at least to start with. I woke up at daybreak and, in spite of my aches and pains, I climbed in with Elle. As I snuggled into her back my upper thigh pressed into her plastic panties. They were very warm and as I lay there I deduced that she had just peed. Instant hard on... but she was just about unconscious so nothing really came of it.

Even though it had been a relatively warm day, especially for April, Brad had started a fire when we got back from eating. No one had gotten up to feed it during the night so there were only embers when I got up. I was able to rekindle it and was on my knees getting it going when Barbara Ann walked up behind me, surprising me... in more than one way. She had on the same robe as she’d had on earlier in the week at Miss Bea’s only that time she had on a bra and panties. This time it was panties only and when she bent over to ask me if I wanted coffee I got an eyeful of her breasts. Seeing her in her panties would’ve taken my breath away but this view almost gave me heart attack. If I answered her I surely don’t remember what I said. If that wasn’t bad (GOOD) enough, she then squatted down to to try to get some warmth from the fire. I remember her ooching forward while on her haunches and as she rocked from side to side I got about three very good looks of her crotch. Again, ”Oh My Heart!“

She only stayed for a few minutes and then got up to get our coffee. My eyes followed her every step, thankful that I was kneeling. She handed me both cups and then went back to the sofa. My eyes continued to follow her every move. As she bent over to pick up a cushion I got a great backside view as her robe rode up a bit on her back. The half moon view of her crotch line almost did me in. After putting the cushion on the floor she proceeded to sit down, yoga style, which gave me a full and unobstructed view of her crotch. I don’t think I could’ve scripted the scene any better. I handed her cup to her not able to say a word. I honestly don’t know how long it was before I came out of my stupor. It had suddenly dawned on me that if Elle came out and saw us this way there would be hell to pay. I ended up excusing myself saying I needed to use the bathroom. Physically, that would’ve been impossible but I went in anyway, trying to calm myself down. Then I ended up going in to wake Elle up. I figured that was the safest thing to do.

When Brad got up the rest of us told him that we needed some ”real food“. The nearest restaurant was about 20 minutes away so we headed there. Elle, Barbara and I were also in agreement that we’d done enough ”work“. We’d found out that we had been the last to finish up the day before and had basically completed our task so, technically, we were through. The problem was that Brad, being somewhat of an employee, wasn’t. By the time we finished eating it was starting to sprinkle. On our way back it was decided that the three of us would go back to Brad's place and wait for him, hoping that he would get off early. Barbara Ann and Elle let it be known that they had had enough "roughing" and wanted to be dry and warm. I didn't say it but I agreed.

To be continued...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I bet you were glad you volunteered after that! The images in my head!! :^D

-Badside

oldblue said...

A great panty shot takes your breath and for a long view you are so right. OH MY HEART.