Friday, May 02, 2014

FINISHING UP... the year (Part 124d)

FINISHING UP... the year (Part 123d)

The first words out of Elle’s mouth when she returned were to ask why I was home so early. So I explained. She immediately started to make supper but I was having none of it. I wanted to know just exactly what she and Sandy were doing and I wanted to know before supper. It was obvious from the look on her face that Elle wasn’t too pleased with my demand.
   
When we’d been invited over to Johnnie and Sandy’s the previous Sunday I’d overheard a comment that Sandy had made to Elle about getting together. When I’d asked Elle about it she kind of sloughed it off. I hadn’t obsessed over it but it was the sort of secretive way that the two had acknowledged it that had raised my interest and I now had the feeling that it had to do with what was on the dining room table.

Reluctantly, Elle followed me into the room. The lights were still on and the piles of panties were still pretty much where they’d been when I’d arrived. I remember standing there and just spread my arms and hands towards them and not saying a word. It took Elle a minute or two to finally start talking. She asked me if I remembered the night we’d discussed the idea of making up a pair of “dribble“ panties. At first I didn’t but then she gave me more information and it came back to me. At the last party we’d hosted Sandy had experienced a small accident and I’d asked Elle why she didn’t do what Elle did for her ”leaks or “dribbles” and wear two pair of cotton panties. Sandy had told Elle she just plain didn’t like wearing cotton panties and with that I’d told Elle I thought there was a way to incorporate cotton with nylon panties. Elle said I’d shown her a way but that she thought the idea was stupid... but, after Sandy had experienced a few “dribble“ incidents while with her gave my idea some thought. When we’d been over at Sandy and Johnnie’s house Elle had mentioned that she had an idea and that she wanted to get together with her to discuss/show it to her... and that was what she’d been doing.

I didn’t say a word while Elle was explaining. The situation did come back to me and I remembered that I’d wanted to ”explore“ my idea after I’d shown it to Elle but her lack of enthusiasm and the fact that I had a lot of things going on at the time didn’t make it worth my while. So, at that point I asked what she was doing with Kaye’s flannel footed pajamas. She grabbed them and showed how she’d started to cut a piece out shaped like the crotch of a pair of nylon panties that was lying by where she’d been sitting. She said that the two of them came up with the idea of sewing the flannel on the outside of the nylon panties. I had to work hard not to smile when I heard that. I also remember asking why she had all the other panties out including the plastic ones. She shrugged her shoulders and said she’d decided to show Sandy all the the things she did to handle her incontinence. She said that Sandy had been very ”open“ with her and she felt she should do the same. By then the kids were fussing about being hungry so I told Elle that I’d show her exactly how I’d envisioned the cotton/nylon panties would work after the kids were in bed. She seemed eager to see what I had in mind as we headed for the kitchen.

The idea I’d had was to take a pair of nylon panties, turn them inside out and then cut the inner layer of the crotch along the front line. Then, I wanted to slide in some cotton material between the two layers of nylon. In so doing, there would only be one panty, the nylon, but the added cotton in the crotch would be able to absorb the ”dribbles“. Elle had a couple of pair of the Evette panties on the table so I took and made the cut in a pair of them. Elle suggested that we use the flannel that she’d been cutting but I’d seen a couple of the Carter’s heavy ribbed cotton panties that looked well worn. I took a pair and cut the crotch out and then cut the leg banding off. I remember Elle giving me this ”look“ as if to say ”What are you doing!“. Then I took the cotton crotch and inserted it into the opening I’d cut in the nylon panties and handed them to Elle.

                                     

Naturally, I wanted Elle to test them out and after she’d put them on I asked her to use the toilet hoping that she’d ”dribble”. As you know, in most case when you really want something to happen... it doesn’t... and it didn’t. Elle used the toilet three times before we headed for bed and still not the result I was hoping for. The problem was that Elle’s “dribbles” didn’t happen all the time. They’d seem to come in bunches. In bed, and with her in a “package”, I asked if she’d wear the experimental panties the next day hoping that we’d find out if my idea really worked.

As promised, Ole was at the back door of the bank at 3pm. To my great pleasure, Hanna was with him. He’d also brought along a young man that turned out to be his son. The two men took down the pictures on the lobby wall and hung the three wreaths. Hanna just stood and watched and I just sat at my desk and watched her. Unfortunately she was wearing a pair of baggy coveralls, absolutely the worst choice for a VPL. When the men finished that up they went outside to hang the wreaths on the doors. As Ole left the lobby he told Hanna to make sure the bows on the lobby wreaths were straight. They’d left an 8 foot step ladder and when Hanna went to move it, it almost tipped over. I was still watching her when it happened and jumped up to assist her. As close as I was to her when holding the ladder while she climbed up the steps I’m sure I would’ve had a great VPL if she’d been wearing regular pants. However, my disappointment was short lived.

Coveralls have buttons on their sides and fit loosely at the waist. When Hanna started back down she was unsure of her steps and took her time as she made her way. About the time her hips were at my eye level I noticed that the buttons on the side closest to me weren’t fastened. With each step she made with her right leg a wide gap appeared and I found myself looking at a pair of pink nylon panties. As I remember it I saw about three to four inches all the way down to the leg elastic. I only had a few seconds with each step she took but, believe me, I made the most of it.

To be continued...




1 comment:

oldblue said...

I knew it Hanna came though. Previous post was great as it showed Elles aggressive side that shows in some of the pics.