Monday, June 02, 2014

ANOTHER NEW YEAR... high hopes (Part 125c)

ANOTHER NEW YEAR... high hopes (Part 125c)

The thought of Trish picking some things out of the catalogs for her own use was on my mind for the rest of the day (and into the evening as well). In bed, I fantasized just what she might pick out hoping that she’d pick out some panties. I had even picked out two pair (different sizes) of each manufacturer’s panties and put them into paper bags that Elle had for her Brownie projects and slid them into my briefcase. The following day I didn’t have to wait all that long to find out her thoughts. Basically it was thanks but no thanks. I was truly surprised. She’d taken a very positive approach when asking to see the catalogs. Unfortunately there was no time to pursue the matter further as the doors were being opened for the public and their onslaught was under way. By the end of the day I’d resigned myself to the fact the nothing was going to happen. I had one last chance when she gave the catalogs back to me as she was leaving for the day. I didn’t want to plead but, more importantly, I wanted her assurance that she wouldn’t say anything about the catalogs to anybody. I’d gotten to know her fairly well and respected her as being true to her word. When she told me not to worry, I believed her.

NOTE: Now back to my meeting with Laura.

Both Laura and I were clearly uncomfortable after she’d finished telling me about her falling in the lobby. Wanting desperately to get off that subject I went back to her buying some new clothes. Innocently, (I swear) I asked her if there was anything that she needed. I remember her having a pensive look on her face as she contemplated how to answer. Then, she did something I’d never  seen from her before... she looked directly at me with a the wisp of a smile on her face and said something like ”Well, I guess I need some new underpants.“

I couldn’t believe my ears. Here was this sweet, innocent girl telling me that she needed ”underpants“. As I stated earlier,  from the very beginning she’d always been surprisingly blunt (truthful) with her answers to me. Mainly it was because she’d been shielded from the RW by not being allowed to be around her fellow students and their duplicitous ways while in school and knew no other way than to tell the truth. I sat there, almost speechless, but recovered quickly. I don’t remember the words I used to segue to the catalogs which were still in my briefcase... but I did... and she sat there all wide eyed as I explained my relationship with Willie and how I happened to come by the catalogs. I focused on the Evette catalog because that was the one with the business card and private message. I remember her sliding forward in her seat to look at them. It was about that time that I realized it was almost 6pm and I’d agreed to call Elle anytime I’d be home after that.  However, Laura seemed to be interested and I didn’t want to lose that interest. Sooooo... I fabricated a story about why I had samples with me and asked if she’d like to see them. I remember there being a slight hesitation on her part but before she could say anything I managed to pull one of the bags with the panties out of my briefcase. I really wanted her to try the San Soucie panties and was lucky that it was the one that held the Sans Soucie. When I  handed it to her she just sat there looking at it. I had to ”encourage“ her to open it and when she did it was a look I’ll never forget. She pulled both pair out and she just stared at them while rubbing her fingers over the material. I don’t remember her looking embarrassed and I don't remember her exact words but they had to do with how nice they felt. I explained that the material was called nylon satin tricot. At that point I was remembering when Jerena had tried panties on in the rest room tight there by my desk and, very cheerily, told her she should go try them on. She looked at me as if she hadn’t really heard what I’d just said and I remember pointing towards the room. She was slow to get up and as she made her first steps I explained why there were two pair as each one was a different size.

Once the door closed I realized how fast my heart was beating. I also knew I had to call Elle. I told her I’d be there in about a half hour and hoped that I could make it by then. Laura was in the rest room for what seemed like a long time and when she stepped out I greeted her with ”Well?“ It took a few seconds for her to speak and all she said was that they were really nice. At that point I asked her which ones she chose. After I did I wanted to kick myself. I was really caught up ”in the moment” and wished I’d not opened my mouth in that way. But, it hadn’t registered with her and she shrugged her shoulders and sort of mumbled that she didn’t know she was to keep one. At that point I decided to keep on going hoping that the cleaning people didn’t show up for a few more minutes.

I told her that I thought she understood that she was to pick out the pair that fit her the best and to wear them. She’d put both pair back into the bag and I remember her standing there in the open doorway as she pulled them back out. As she held them up in front of her I could feel the bulge growing. She decided on the larger of the two (size 5) and as she did I pointed her back to the room. As she turned to go back in she asked how much they cost. I laughed and told her they were samples so there was no cost. She wanted to pay something for them and tried to get me to give her an amount. As this conversation took place I had a big smile on my face. I couldn’t believe there were still people like her. She asked what was so funny and I didn’t have the heart to tell her. I told her to hurry up and change so we could be on our way home.

When she stepped back out I visualized her standing there in those Sans Soucie panties with the very distinctive crotch. I was still “excited” and had to be careful not to show my “excitement” as I stood up. As she was headed for her desk to get her things I got a chance to rearrange myself. Walking out the door I told her to wear them the next day and to let me know how she liked them. I couldn’t see her face but I’m pretty sure she she was blushing. When we got to James’ house I had a sense of deja vu as I remembered back to taking Peggy home from baby sitting. As she opened the car door I reminded her that this was all between the two of us and I remember her nodding her head in the affirmative... and her saying “Thanks”. I smiled...
                                 
The catalogs


To be continued...

2 comments:

oldblue said...

I can't get over the guts you had to even show the panties, let alone to have her try them on.

Pantymaven said...

OB... keep reading :-)