Wednesday, June 11, 2014

ANOTHER NEW YEAR... high hopes (Part 125g)

ANOTHER NEW YEAR... high hopes (Part 125g)

When the women wanted to watch some TV show they liked Bret’s father herded Bret and I into the dining room (which was actually a part of the living room) to talk a little “shop”. There was an upstart Savings and Loan located to the West that had started an aggressive advertising campaign in the local newspaper. It was causing customers to ask if we were going to offer the same interest rates and Bret’s father was curious as to what our bank was doing to combat their thrust into our territory. It was an interesting conversation and before we knew it an hour had passed. From where I was sitting at the table I could see down the hall to the bathroom. I made note when Jan went in to take her shower. While she was in there Bret’s mother put some sheets down on the sofa and laid out a blanket for me. Then she handed me some towels, said “Good night” and headed up the stairs with Bret’s father following.

I told Bret that I’d let him use the bathroom before I would and that way I’d be the one to turn out the lights. We agreed that we’d get up around 7am and head for work around 8am. He said we’d bring a shovel with us to dig my car out. It sounded good to me. To be truthful, I couldn’t wait to get in that bathroom. Earlier, I’d discovered there was a clothes hamper under the sink and I wanted to check to see what kind of panties Jan was wearing now. When she lived at my grandfather’s house I kept a close eye on her panty drawer. It had been a few years so I was wondering if she had gone back to the cotton band leg panties or made the switch to nylon.

As soon as I walked in I turned on the water in the sink and popped the top of the hamper. Right on top was a bra and a pair of panties. I made sure I saw how they were lying as I picked them up. The bra was on top of the panties and the label was right there. I took a look and saw the numbers 34 with a B right behind it, the same as Elle. It was made of cotton and I wasn’t sure if I’d ever seen a cotton bra before. The panties were next and I immediately recognized that they were Carter’s from the waist elastic but they weren’t band leg. They had elastic around the leg openings. I’d not seen them like that before and was a bit surprised. I knew I didn’t have a lot of time but I definitely wanted to check out the crotch. There was nothing but just a little discharge so that was disappointing. I was tempted to dig a bit deeper but there were other regular clothes that I would’ve had to go through and I knew I was running out of time. I got enough of a “look” to have a nice vision going to sleep.

Bret didn’t have to wake me up. The couch was anything but comfortable. I was awake when I saw Jan come out of the hallway and head for the kitchen. She was wearing a nightgown that went down to about her knees. When she turned the lights on in the kitchen I could see her silhouette through the material. When she returned and headed back to her bedroom I could see her panties through the thin material of the gown. It was a nice way to be fully woken up.

Bret and I got to the bank parking lot a little after 8am. We headed for my car and there was Hank, the messenger/custodian, busy shoveling the snow from under the back of my car. With his help we were done in about 20 minutes. The final tally for the snow was 10 inches. The roads were now clear but any cars that had been parked on Main Street were now plowed in, even worse than my car had been. Because most of the merchants had closed early, the sidewalks hadn’t been cleared and where people had walked on the fallen snow it was packed down and very difficult to traverse. With sunshine, all the snow looked very pretty but there was a lot of work to be done to clear it away.

About 1/3 of the employees didn’t come in to work but it didn’t really matter because we had only about 25% of the normal amount of customers. We let everyone go home as soon as all the tellers were “in proof”, which got me home while there was still some daylight. John, the neighbor farmer, had cleared 95%  of the snow from the driveway. Elle and the kids had made a snowman right at the top of it and Elle had made a sign that read “WELCOME HOME DADDY”. It was good to be home even if I did have a bit of “diversion” while at Bret’s.

Elle was happy to eat early for a change. I asked what she’d done the night before after the kids had gone to bed and her face lit up with a big smile when she told me she’d been working on Sandy’s “dribble panties”. When we’d last worked on them I’d been cutting out the french terrycloth crotch inserts with Elle sewing two of them together. Then I’d cut the hole at the top of the inside layer of the nylon crotch in the panties and insert the terrycloth. Once smoothed out, Elle would then “tack” the insert at each of the four corners so that it wouldn’t bunch up.

These are pictures of the last pair I have of them. Note that they were well used.

 But, Elle had cut out a whole bunch of inserts and had tried to insert one but had run into a problem. She had wanted to surprise me and, in a way, she had. With a smile I proceeded to show her how to get the insert between the two layers of nylon. After that we went back to the way we had been doing it.

With a pile of inserts to work with I decided to experiment with them. Elle got a telephone call from the school secretary to have her come in the next day and to let her know that school would be opening two hours late. While she was on the phone I ran upstairs and got a pair of her Modern Globe satin panties. When she returned I handed her the inserts I’d just put together, not telling her that I’d added a third layer. She was so busy talking she never noticed and sewed them together. I had to make a little larger hole to get them in inside the crotch but managed to get it done. Since she had to do the “tacking” by hand she did make a comment that it was harder to get the needle through the material but that was all. I decided to tell her that she was working on a pair of her own panties and suggested that she wear them to school the next day. Before heading for bed we made up two more pair using Sandy’s panties. I figured we could possibly finish them up the following night. Going to sleep I remember wishing there was a way for me see, and know, when she was wearing a pair. Anyway, It was fun to think about.

To be continued...          
      

3 comments:

oldblue said...

Maybe the talk you had with her about, no different of a view in panties and swimsuits, will payoff. I don't know how you can keep a straight face with that line.

Pantymaven said...

OB... see the next post... :-)

Pantymaven said...
This comment has been removed by the author.