Wednesday, June 04, 2014

ANOTHER NEW YEAR... high hopes (Part 125d)

ANOTHER NEW REAR... high hopes (Part 125d)

I would’ve had to have been stupid to not have realized the precarious position I’d put myself in in both cases (Trish and Laura). Just a slip of the tongue and... However, as I previously said, I trusted Trish because I’d seen how she handled herself. In the case of Laura, I was a bit worried about her naivety. I knew I’d done nothing wrong. In Trish’s case she had the opportunity to pick out things from the catalogs and would’ve paid the wholesale price for anything she chose. She decided not to take advantage of the opportunity. In Laura’s case I gave her the panties with nothing expected in return. Let me just say I that I didn’t lose any sleep that night.

I wanted to know how Laura liked the panties but there was no way I was going to initiate the conversation. She caught me looking at her a few times and I got a slight smile back. When it was time for her to leave and was waiting for Tricia to gather her things I walked by her and I think I said “Well?” in a questioning way. This time she smiled and I took that to mean she liked them, With that in mind I started to think of a way to get her some more of the same panties. I certainly had enough at home.

I wanted to know how Laura liked the panties but there was no way I was going to initiate the conversation. She caught me looking at her a few times and I got a slight smile back. When it was time for her to leave and was waiting for Tricia to gather her things I walked by her and I think I said “Well?” in a questioning way. This time she smiled and I took that to mean she liked them, With that in mind I started to think of a way to get her some more of the same panties. I certainly had enough at home.(z) The size 4’s Sans Soucie panties fit Elle perfectly so, back at home, I took a box of the size 5’s and put them in the trunk of my car. Now I had to find a way to get her to take them.

Once the “busy period” was over we could all breath easier. I remember how the atmosphere would always change and everyone seemed more at ease. I’d spoken to my father about my grandmother’s account to get a death certificate so the money from the account Laura had found could be released to me. I was anxious to get it so I could give it to Laura. I was counting on that to be able to generate a bit of conversation about the panties. When I finally got the cash I let Laura know. She was auditing the investments up in the accounting department. They had what I called a “back office”. It’s hard to describe but it was a tiny room behind their work area where you had to go down three steps. It contained any number of fireproof file cabinets and, because of the confidential nature of the material, it had to stay in that room. When I found her she was in the process of finishing up for the day. By that time of day the only one left in the department was the manager who was waiting to lock up the file. It gave me the opportunity to let her know I had the money. When I did she “threw a curve” at me saying that she’d only take the money ($40+) as a loan, just like the first money I’d given her. I could tell she was serious so I agreed. We were in the elevator when I broached the subject of the panties. I flat out asked how she liked them. It was a bit humorous because her mood shifted from serious (about taking the money as a loan) to being a bit excited. (It’s hard to describe) In any case, she told me she absolutely loved them and she said she was washing them out every other day. I know the look on my face had to show some sort of shock... but I jumped in and said that I had more and that all she had to do was to ask. We were getting off the elevator when I told her that. All the tellers were gone and the only person I could see was Trish. It was obvious she was anxious to get going as she had her coat on and was holding her bag. She asked Laura how long she’d be. Laura still had to clear her desk so said that it’d be about ten minutes. The look on Trish’s face said it all. I picked up on it and offered to drive Laura. Without saying a word Trish was headed for the back door... and I had my opportunity.

I picked up my desk a bit as Laura did hers. I wasn’t sure just how I was going to present the idea of the panties to her. I shouldn’t have worried. As Laura walked up she seemed to have picked up the conversation we’d been having in the elevator. I don’t remember her exact words but it was along the lines of “You said that you had more panties? How much are they?” I remember standing there shaking my head from side to side and finally saying something along the lines of “I want to give them to you... no cost. They were given to me. I don’t want or need any money from you for them.”

For a few seconds it looked like we were at an impasse. She was adamant that she wanted to give me something. Finally I agreed to get out the catalog and find the wholesale price of the panties. With her standing right there I opened it up and showed her the page where the panties were displayed. The price for a dozen was $12.20 or $6.10 for a half dozen.
 As she studied the page I told her that I had a box of six in the car and I’d be disappointed if she didn’t accept them as a gift. I know my face had a pleading look on it. She finally gave in and said OK but the $6.10 was going to be added to the loan. I don’t know if I was frustrated by the fact the the scene hadn’t played out as I’d hoped but I looked right at her and asked if she’d do me one big favor. Her eyes opened up a bit wider and I think she said “Sure! What?”

I know I had to have taken a deep breath before I opened my mouth. When I finally spoke I told her that I expected here to wear the panties every day... starting right now. I didn’t know what her reaction would be but there really wasn’t any. She just sat there and kind of shrugged her shoulders like it wasn’t a big deal. With that I told her I’d be right back and ran across the lobby floor. Hank was still manning the back door which told me that the time hadn’t reached 5:30pm. I was back in no time at all. I’d put the box into a regular paper shopping bag so there was no worry about him seeing or knowing what was inside it. Back at my desk I pulled the box out and handed it to Laura. I don’t think that I’d ever opened it after receiving it. When she did she saw two small piles with three pair in each and wrapped by a paper band. The sales tags, put on at the factory, were still attached and read $1.75. she carefully pulled a pair out and held it up in front of her. As she did I could feel the bulge growing. I watched as she rubbed her fingers over the material and then, looking right at me saying that she’d never felt anything as nice... my feelings exactly. Nylon satin tricot was incredible to run your hands over, especially when on a woman.

I looked at my watch and then pointed to the rest room door. She giggled a bit and disappeared inside. I took the time to “rearrange“ myself (again) so that it wouldn’t be as obvious (if Laura happened to look) when we walked out to the car. When the door opened I noticed she had something in one of her hands. It had to be the panties she’d been wearing. I almost knew they weren’t anything special other than they’d just come off her body but I still wished I could see them... but knew there was no way.

The conversation on the way to James’ house concentrated on just what she was going to buy with the money I’d given (loaned) her. When she said she wanted a couple of skirts that were more appropriate for Winter and Spring I knew I’d gotten through to her when I’d first made the offer. I made her promise to tell me when she wore them. The smile I got when she acknowledged my comment was worth all the effort.

To be continued... 
    

2 comments:

oldblue said...

Speechless!

Pantymaven said...

OB... I'm glad I wasn't... :-)