Monday, June 23, 2014

WINTER DOLDRUMS... February (Part 126d)

WINTER DOLDRUMS... February (Part 126d)

I was with Big ”B“, working on the racecar motor, when Johnnie had called with a suggestion to consider. He told Elle that he was concerned about Sandy’s ability to be up and organized by 6:30am, the time I’d told him was the latest we could leave to be assured we’d make it on time for the clinic. He asked if we’d be willing to leave on Tuesday evening and then stay at his parents home overnight. He told her that it was less than a half hour from their house to the tennis academy. Elle didn’t know what to tell him but said that she was all for it. When she told me about the call I thought it was a great idea and called to confirm it. As you probably have guessed, I was thinking that it would be nice to stay any place Sandy was staying.

We left after eating supper that Tuesday. Because of the late hour there was little traffic and we made it to Johnnie’s family home in less than two hours even though it was a further distance than to the academy. The only thing I knew about Forest Hills was that it was where they played the US Open tennis championships. Being dark it was hard to see the types of homes but I followed Johnnie’s directions. Arriving, I could see the homes were close together in what is generally known as the Tudor style. His mother greeted us at the door and once inside I got a much better feel for the area. These people were rich! There was nothing that could even be considered modest. Dark wood, silver pieces and crystal everywhere. When we were introduced to Johnnie’s father he was in his library... three walls of books, almost floor to ceiling. We learned he was a corporate attorney in the city, which explained the source of the "money". The mother was a little haughty, but still nice. She insisted that we have coffee and dessert and it was served on china plates. I think I’d eaten on real ”china” maybe two or three times in my life. After that we got a tour of the house. Three stories with five bedrooms. It was explained that Johnnie had two siblings, a sister and brother, who no longer lived at home. She made a point of teasing Johnnie as being a “caboose”, more that ten years younger than the next youngest. She insisted that Elle and I get the “guest room” which was at least 15’ by 18’. It was immense. All the furniture were antiques and she had to tell the story about some of it. Johnnie finally shut her up saying that we had to get up early to be on our way to the academy by 8am and it was now approaching 11pm.

Johnnie and Sandy were sleeping in his old room “for old times sake”, which was on the other side of the hall and right across from the bathroom. Once that was established I started trying to figure a way to get a sneak peek of Sandy in her night gown or whatever it was that she slept in. I knew that with Elle there with me it might be impossible but I was being an optimist. Sandy insisted that we use the bathroom first. When Elle came back she was shaking her head saying that it was the biggest bathroom she’d ever seen in a house and that the towels were the softest she’d ever felt. As I headed that way I saw Sandy rushing across the hall. She saw me and half shouted “Emergency!” and disappeared into the bathroom. I started back to the bedroom but changed my mind. I decided to play the “emergency” card myself just to see her when she emerged from inside. I don’t remember how long it was but Elle came out in the hall to see if I was OK. I finally went up to the door, knocked and asked if there was another bathroom I could use as I also had an “emergency”. She said she’d only be a minute and when she did come out she had a small towel a around her waist. She was still wearing her blouse though. When she saw me she tried to turn around as if to back into her room but she couldn’t turn the doorknob with her free hand and had to turn her body.

I would’ve much preferred to see her in panties but I have to admit seeing a cute young woman’s bare butt did arouse my libido. Once she got the door open she never looked back. In a way I was glad because it only took a brief second for my member to be at full attention. Once inside I checked out the towels and Elle was right... unbelievably soft. I decided to take a shower to save time in the morning. Johnnie had warned both Elle and I that Sandy was a “dawdler“ and that had been the primary reasons for leaving home that night. I pulled back the shower curtain and turned on the water. I wasn’t paying attention because I knew I had to wait for the water to get warm before turning the shower. But, the water running in the tub sounded like the tub was filling. I looked and saw something over the drain. I reached in and pulled out a wet mass of white material. It only took a few seconds to realize they were panties and had to be either Elle’s or Sandy’s. Thinking about it for another few seconds I decided they had to belong to Sandy so took a look at the label... Modern Globe, size 4. Bingo! They were a pair that Elle and I had modified to become ”dribble“ panties for her and, even though they were wet from the water from the faucet, a quick sniff told me that she’d peed in them.

As I showered I had to fight off the urge to masturbate. Actually, I was mad at myself for not seeing the panties before turning the water on. Thinking back on the whole scenario, Sandy had given me the warning ”Emergency!“. Knowing her, I should’ve given some thought to what it meant and that she might’ve ”missed“... but I didn’t. Then, catching a peek at her bare behind, I’d lost any of those thoughts that I might’ve had. Even after toweling off I still had a soft erection. I ended up taking a wash cloth, running it under the cold water and then wrapping it around the ”big boy“. That did it. Elle wanted to know what had taken me so long. I remember making up some sort of excuse. She showed some disbelief when she heard it but, fortunately, she was tired and turned off the light.

I'd contacted Shelly, the manager at the tennis academy, and asked her if it would be better to arrive in the morning with our tennis clothes already on. She said it was probably a good idea because there would be a lot of people in the locker rooms. For Christmas, Elle had bought me tennis clothes that actually fit me and were in style so I wasn't going to be embarrassed. I tried to persuade Elle to wear a dress rather than a separate skirt and top . I told her that both the Australian girls usually wore dresses. I didn’t know that as a fact but had seen a picture of one of them in the newspaper and she was wearing one. However, she chose to bring her pleated skirt because it was a bit longer than the hem of her dress. I was, of course, disappointed.

To be continued...    

2 comments:

oldblue said...

Hard to believe an old panty hound would not have scouted the bathroom first. While the sight of a bare ass is somewhat distracting I don't think I can give you a passing grade on this effort.

Pantymaven said...

OB... Even a "panty freak" like me can get distracted by a bare female ass... :-)