Tuesday, September 10, 2019

A Pause...

A Pause...Too many things happening here, all at once. To start with, I'm chairman of a charity fund raising even this weekend. Then, on top of that, the storage facility where we keep our Christmas decorations (and some other junk) had a change of ownership earlier this year and they decided to renovate the area where our bin is located. It means having to move it all to another area in the facility before they open Monday morning. Add to that a couple of doctor appointments and time at the computer becomes almost non existent. I'm not sure it will matter to anybody but thought I'd mention it. I should be back on schedule next week. Until then...

Pantymaven

2 comments:

oldblue said...

Hey, I miss reading your story! I'm still here lurking and looking, that sounds kind of creepy on reviewing it. Anyway stay safe moving your stuff, since it's for their benefit perhaps the owners could supply some help, although I fear those days of service are over.
Looking forward to your return

Pantymaven said...

OB... thanks for the encouragement... :-)