Friday, September 06, 2019

DEALING WITH THE HEAT... & more (Part 174cc)

DEALING WITH THE HEAT… & more (Part 174cc)

Any time I could get Elle to the point of thinking about something it was like a ‘win’ for me. However, I didn’t get the opportunity to pursue it right then… for two reasons. The first was that she was dressed for bed with her 'package' on and the second was she asked if I’d located the panties that she’d told Martha she could have. They were the Sans Soucie panties with the diamond shaped crotch that she’d observed on our wash line. I had told Elle I still had some but didn’t want to expose where I had my ‘stash’ so told her I’d “dig them ‘out. I hadn’t and now, with the discussion about the bikinis and the possibility of Elle wearing them, I had to. Getting to them with Elle home would be difficult so as I climbed into bed I devised my ‘plan of attack’ for the next day.

My normal Saturday had me doing both our lawn and the lawn at the church followed by a trip to the landfill (dump) and then a stop at the garage to help load the race car. Then, I’d usually have at least an hour to do other household maintenance. While I would be doing this running around Elle would do her grocery shopping. So, I decided I’d change things around to get some time alone at home with Elle not there and be able to get to the hidden space in the cedar closet in Anne’s room.

For a while I didn’t think I’d pull it off but Elle’s mother showed up and ended up offering to watch the kids while Elle did her shopping. Elle was curious as to why I was still around when she headed for the stores. I don’t think I gave her an answer but, having her gone only half solved my problem. Now I had to make sure Anne didn’t come into her room while I had all the panties out. The most logical thing would’ve been to have the girls go next door to play with the neighbor kids but with their Nana there that wasn’t going to happen. Even though it was Summer and the weather was nice, Elle’s mother was ‘holding court’ in the kitchen making cookies with them. After making ’small talk’ I finally gave up and made an excuse to go upstairs. All I could do was hope neither Anne nor Jean would decide to come upstairs. Literally, I was holding my breath as I pulled the plastic shoe boxes out from their hiding place in the cedar closet.

Once I got the drawer out and was able to reach into the space behind it I was mad at myself. I’d added any number of panties and hadn’t sorted or put them in the boxes. That meant having to pull all the loose panties out before getting to the shoe boxes. I was a bit frustrated and was perspiring as I finally got to the one shoe box with the new Globe bikinis. After taking the top off I just stuck my hand in and pulled out a few. I didn’t take time to count them as I still had to find the Sans Soucie box. I didn’t think to bring a flashlight so had to pull out a number of the cardboard boxes to be able to read the names on them. Just because I was rushed it turned out that the last one I pulled out was the one I wanted. I remembered that they came six in a box with a paper band around three so just grabbed one and started pushing everything back in the closet. That was a mistake. When I’d originally put the boxes in the space I had to try different combinations of them to have them all fit. Rushing, like I was, it wasn’t working. I was worried that one or both the girls would come looking for me to tell me the cookies were ready so I got as much as I could in the space, put the drawer back after stuffing in as many of the loose items as I could. Knowing I was taking a chance I just put the other shoe boxes on the closet floor and closed the door. My hope was that Elle wouldn’t need anything in there for a few days. I picked up the bikinis and Sans Soucie panties and headed for my dresser. One drawer was dedicated for Elles panties so I just dropped all of them in so I could get back down stairs.

I was afraid Elle’s mother would ask where I’d been but she was cleaning up the mess the kids had made with the flour when making their cookies.  I asked but was disappointed that they weren't ready to be eaten yet so made my exit. I’m a person who likes routines and mine, for the day, was now out of sync. By the time I returned home it was almost time for the crew to pick me up for the races. Elle gave me an opportunity to give her the panties for Martha when she told me the group of them had enjoyed their swimming lessons with Coach Bob. I tried to make my segue to the panties as seamless as possible with a little humor by saying he’d probably enjoyed having them, especially Martha and Mattie when they were swimming in their underwear. Elle picked up on it and asked if I’d retrieved them yet. Not wanting to seem too anxious I told her I’d dig them out after changing my clothes for the races and headed up the stairs.

She was on the phone (probably with her mother) when I came back down. I placed three pair on her lap complete with the paper band around them. I hear the horn of the race car hauler so blew her a kiss and headed out the door. While jogging down the driveway I was envisioning seeing Martha with a VPL showing off that distinctive diamond shape crotch.

My notes are pretty slim for the races. I did have it down that CJ had won and we finished seventh. The only other thing was that Freddie had a big ‘tailgate’ party after the races to celebrate his birthday. One thing I clearly remember about his crew was they sure liked to party and would go out of their way for an excuse to do so.

My notes tell me Sunday wasn’t the most pleasant of days weather wise but there was plenty of wind. Elle made the effort to compete in the first race but didn’t feel comfortable with so much wind so stayed ashore for the second. I also sailed in the first race but was asked by Marty, the guy who’d joined the club late in the season the year before, to crew for him. His wife was his usual crew but, like Elle, felt there was too much wind for her. Marty was a sailmaker by trade but a wooden boat restorer by hobby. His boat (a Comet class boat like my first one) had been one I’d learned on when taking lessons when a boy. Marty had ‘rescued’ it from the marshes of a creek near where he used to live and brought it ‘back to life’. He’d raced it a couple of times the previous Summer but the company he worked for wanted him racing a bigger boat and one that would compete with boats from all over the area as they wanted the name of the sail company to be seen by a wider number of sailors. So, in effect, this was a day off for him. He hailed me at the end of my race and asked if I’d crew for him in his second race. When I said I would his wife jumped overboard and swam to my Sunfish and I did the same swimming over to his boat. Once on board I turned to look at his wife sailing off towards shore. I’m laughing while I write this because, in her efforts to get aboard my boat her shorts had inadvertently slipped down a ways and she hadn’t gotten them all the way up to her waist. What I saw, sailing away, was a pair of light colored panties only partially covered by a pair of red shorts. It was a nice diversion but I had to get to work doing my crewing job.

To be continued…

No comments: