Monday, September 02, 2019

DEALING WITH THE HEAT... & more (Part 174aa)

DEALING WITH THE HEAT… & more (Part 174aa)

As anxious as I was for us to be on our way we had to wait for Elle’s mother to arrive. I’d not been involved in making those arrangements and, somewhat frustrated when she hadn’t arrived by 9am I asked Elle when she’d be arriving. Elle, obviously not as excited as I was about what lay ahead (hopefully), answered that she’d told her mother to come on over when she’d finished her errands. It was not what I wanted to hear. I rationalized the situation with the fact that there was usually very light wind early and it really wouldn’t matter in the ‘big picture’. The one positive thing that came from getting a late start was the opportunity to convince Elle not to wear “dribble panties’ but to wear two pair of her nylon satin ones. As we ‘discussed’ it I could see the sly smile on her face and with it pretty much knew it would be a good time.

Elle made up some lemonade along with some sandwiches for our lunch. The delay also gave me the opportunity to add some more sugar to the lemonade as she preferred it to be on the sour side. Everything for the trip was loaded in the station wagon (including the Polaroid camera) when Elle’s mother finally arrived a little after 10am. At the marina I was pleased to see we had a northerly breeze blowing hard enough to propel us without using the outboard motor. Once out into the bay I started pressuring Elle to take off her shorts using the argument that no one could see inside the boat unless they were actually along side. But, my pleadings went for naught until we were far enough off shore where she could no longer make out people. As far as other boats were concerned it was a big enough bay that I could choose an area that didn’t have much, if any, ‘traffic’. She finally gave in and as I saw the white of her panties I could feel the ‘rise’ in my bathing suit. Even though I got to see Elle in her panties every day, for the most part they were either the Carter’s ribbed cotton Spanky Pants she wore in her ‘package’ each night or her “dribble panties” when I was home when she got ready for bed. It was really nice to see her wearing regular panties and for it to be two pair as I preferred. 

We’d been sailing for well over an hour when the wind died to almost nothing. With it out of the North I could actually hear the noon siren from the shore. In the past we’d we’d drop anchor and lower the sail when we’d stop to eat. But, we were hardly moving and were in deep enough water that I wasn’t sure the anchor would reach the bottom. I decided to leave the sails up while we ate. By then I’d convinced Elle to take off her top but she refused to take off her bra. But, I was still happy with the situation. The cooler with the food was stowed under the foredeck so had Elle go to retrieve it. When she got down on her knees I had a fantastic backside view of her panties and immediately was kicking myself for not thinking ahead and having the camera ready. When she pulled her head back out from under the deck I was getting the camera ready. She didn’t mind and actually thought I’d gotten a picture but when I asked her to go back to where she’d been she was a little upset wanting to know why if I had taken a picture. I had to explain that I didn’t have the camera ready and, after making a ‘face’, returned to the position I wanted her in.
           
a perfect position...

note the two panties...
 After getting the picture I wanted and with her right there I asked her to climb up on the foredeck for another. She said she’d think about it… but after she ate. Now, It had been about two hours since we’d left the marina and I knew she’d soon have to pee. When we’d used “Big B’s” boat in the past I’d made sure that when she did pee it was over the side so there wouldn’t be any in the boat. I reminded her of it and, again, after making a ‘face’ agreed and turned and headed for the foredeck. I was about to get the picture I wanted but before she made the climb up she told me that it would be the last one of the day. I asked “Why?” And her answer was the same that the kids often got… “Because I said so…”. She headed on up and I got the picture.

While eating I kept trying to come up with a way to convince her to let me have at least one more picture. As I remember it we pretty much ate without speaking. Try as I might I couldn’t come up with any feasible idea to even propose to her. We just sat there for a while waiting for the wind to return when she brought up our Bermuda trip. That convinced me to stop trying and to wait until Bermuda where we’d have five days and four nights. In the past while away from home she’d let me have quite a few so that became my plan. The one positive thing that came from the conversation was to remind me to find the brochures on the place we’d be staying. I couldn’t really answer most of her questions. In fact, I hadn’t stopped at Gertrude’s travel agency to confirm out plane tickets so that was something else to do.

It was an atypical day as far as the wind was concerned. On most days, at somewhere between noon and 2pm, the wind would switch to the Southwest and start blowing between 8 and 12 miles per hour. We hadn’t moved very far from where we’d eaten lunch and, in thinking about it, most of that was due to the tide going out. I was getting concerned even though I had the small outboard. It was meant to get us in and out of the marina and the only gas I had was what was in the built in tank. As I’d written, we were not in a well travelled area of the bay and I started thinking about what was the best way to proceed. I was pretty sure we could make it to shore and, if lucky, make it to one of the creeks that lined the bay. Elle was ‘pushing’ for me to do something because even though Mattie and Martha were looking after our kids, Elle had told them we’d be home by 5pm. With both of us with other things on our minds any chance for ‘playing’ had gone by the wayside. It was around 3pm when I finally cranked up the engine. It was only 3 horsepower and the boat was 19 feet long so, even without waves, we didn’t move very fast. We were about a half mile from shore but at least two, if not three, miles from the marina when I shut the motor off to check how much gas was left. I wanted to be sure I could at least make one of the creeks before running out gas. After looking in the tank I knew there was no way to make it back to our marina and decided to head for the creek where Aurelia, one of Elle’s tennis friends, lived. That way I felt we’d be able to tie the boat up and get a ride home. Elle’s only concern with landfall was with her panties wet that when she put on her shorts it would show through. I reminded her that Aurelia knew about her ‘problem’ so there was no need to worry and she agreed.

Aurelia and her husband, a doctor, also owned a small sailboat. I pulled in along side it and, using our seat cushions as bumpers, tied up to it. We walked up towards the house which, when I was a teen ager, I’d spent quite a few days visiting. Elle and I’d been to a party or two that Aurelia had held so we knew where to go. The one thing that had changed was the addition of a pool and fenced in patio area and that’s where we headed. Sure enough, she was there… and was truly an eyeful.

To be continued…



No comments: