Wednesday, September 04, 2019

DEALING WITH THE HEAT... & more (Part 174bb)

DEALING WITH THE HEAT… & more (Part 174bb)

Elle knocked on the gate and announced who we were. I heard Aurelia acknowledge her and thought she told her to come in. When the gate swung open I did a double-take as I saw her sitting/laying on a chaise… topless. When I saw her she was obviously searching for something to cover herself up. Unable to grab anything she did the natural thing and put her arms across her breasts. Elle, upon seeing the situation stepped in front of me and then pushed me back past the gate opening and then grabbed the gate and closed it behind her. I waited for a few minutes and then called them to find out what was happening. With no answer I slowly pushed the gate open and didn’t see anyone. What I did see was the missing top to her bathing suit. It was under the chaise. Now, as I’ve written on a number of occasions, I’m a ‘bottom man’ but not adverse to a view of the top. I was standing there trying to visualize just what I’d seen in those few seconds and remembered seeing one of her nipples. No longer young enough to be considered ‘cute’, she was definitely attractive. Older than Elle and I, she was well educated and an excellent athlete as her tennis abilities had shown. She and Elle had hit it off right from their first meeting. So, as I stood there wondering what they were doing they reappeared. Auriela was now wearing clothes and I could see Elle was wearing a different pair of shorts. She acted like nothing had happened and told me she’d drive us home. I didn’t say anything as Aurelia and Elle talked about their new group for tennis while on the way. When she left us off in the driveway it was like nothing had happened at all. All I could think was that if it had happened to Elle there would’ve been no way for her go face the person. I was impressed.

We chatted with Martha for a few minutes while Mattie rounded up our kids. After being assured that ours had behaved themselves, Elle asked about the swim lessons and that brought forth a smile. I remember her telling Elle how hard it was to find bathing suits in late July. She went on that she’d found this boutique with “all kinds of stuff” and pretty much knew she was describing my friend Judith’s place when she said she’d never seen so many clothes stuffed into such a small area. I did pick up on one of her other comments and that she would be going back when she had more time as all Summer things were on sale. Hearing her observations on the store reminded me that it had been a while since I’d been there and seen Judith. It gave me an idea. With our upcoming Bermuda trip I figured I could offer Elle a trip to the store as a ‘carrot’ if I really wanted something from her that she wasn’t willing to readily give (ie: a picture or two). Thank you Martha!

Back in the house I was finally able to ask Elle about the ’new’ shorts she was wearing. As Elle readily knew, her wetness showed when she and Aurelia went in the house and she’d insisted that Elle get washed up and change into clean and dry clothes… hers. My first thought was of the panties she was wearing. They had to be Aurelia’s. I’d not seen that much of Aurelia to have had any chance for any panty peeks other than a couple of quick ones of her tennis panties. That information made for a long evening waiting until we went to bed.

Based on the clothes I’d observed her wearing when I’d seen her I was almost sure Aurelia was not a full brief person… and I was right. I stood almost transfixed as Elle stepped out of the shorts. Even though I’d been right I’d been expecting them to be really fancy panties and they ended up being pretty common. The next step for me was to wait until Elle put on her package for the night so I could see them up close and to see who made them. When Elle went down the hall to the bathroom I got a chance to do my ‘inspection’… Modern Globe. I should’ve recognized them because I’d bought some at the Gimbel’s department store in the city on one of my monthly trips. They were also nylon satin just like the ones I’d purchased but Elle had never worn. I thought it was interesting in that I’d never seen them any place but at Gimbel’s .Thinking about it for a few seconds (and almost getting caught with the panties in my hands) I remembered that before moving to our town she and her husband lived near the city. Then it made sense to me.

The problem with leaving the sailboat at Aurelia’s was in having to go get it and bringing it back to Dave’s marina. I won’t go into all the machinations necessary to get that done. It ended up happening on Friday after work. Reluctantly, I allowed my two older girls, Jean and Anne, to join me in sailing the boat back. We called Aurelia to check on the wind and she said there was enough to make it back while under sail. Elle was the ‘wheels’ to take us to Aurelia’s and then to go to the marina to wait for us to get there. The girls were excited to go, especially Anne who wasted no time in wanting to “steer” the boat. It was a memorable trip. I’d told Elle that it would take about an hour but Anne would have none of it. She’d never been in a sailboat with two sails let alone steer one. But, if you remember past writings where I observed that from the outset of lessons she was a ‘natural’. This trip proved it. It was almost dark when we pulled into the creek where the marina was located. This was before cell phones and there was no way to let Elle know we were OK. But, being a mother and us being late she was almost out of her mind.

The marina office was closed and unless you requested a key for the rest rooms they were kept locked. We’d left home before 6pm and it was probably close to 9pm as I tied up to the slip. Elle was out on the dock and even in the dusk I could see she was wet. I knew I’d never get the story so didn’t bother to ask. I tried putting a positive ‘spin’ on why we’d taken so long but it was no use. Even Anne, still ‘pumped’ after steering the most for well over an hour, couldn’t get through to her. On the way home I got to thinking about how little thought I’d put into making the decision to buy the boat. There was little free time to use it what with my ‘chores’ on Saturday mornings and then it was off to the stock car races in the afternoon. Sundays were also filled what with church in the morning and sailboat races in the afternoon. But, we’d had a nice two plus hour sail after supper and I got to thinking this might be the way to go. In any case it was now mine and, somehow, I’d have to find a way to use it.

By the time the girls were in bed Elle had calmed down and, without asking explained why she was so upset. When she realized she had a ‘problem’ the across the street neighbor of her parents saw her and wanted to talk with her. She had no way to ‘escape’ them and ended up wetting herself pretty much in front of them. I felt badly for her. Even though I liked my ‘pee play’ with her I never wanted her to be embarrassed. I made an attempt to sooth her and she accepted my concern which led me to taking a chance and asking about wearing the bikinis and how she liked them. She didn’t jump up and down raving about them but said she’d had no problem. It was then that I reminded her that I’d bought some for her but she didn’t want to wear them. She thought for a few seconds and said she might think about wearing them. I was all for it.

To be continued…

No comments: