Sunday, September 29, 2019

AND THE HEAT GOES ON... & on (Part 175c)

AND THE HEAT GOES ON… & on (Part 175c)

As I loaded the sails and other gear in the back of the station wagon I sneaked a couple of looks towards the big sailboat hoping to get a glimpse of the two girls who were, according to the kid at the gas pump, living on board but didn’t see them. My main concern was the outboard motor because, without it, I couldn’t maneuver the boat in or out of the creek. The repair shop was closed because it was Sunday. I hated having to take it home and then returning it the next day but had no choice. I figured I’d get up early and drop it off on my way to work.

On the way home the girls (including Elle) voted for a pizza. Elle was still in her damp shorts and  I, immediately, got the idea to get in a little wet ‘play time’ while the girls showered and changed. Before heading inside they were dispatched next door to see if Kaye and the neighbors had returned from their outing. When they popped through the hedge opening shaking their heads I knew I’d have a few minutes alone for my ‘fun’. For a change Elle was a willing participant. After we got the gear stowed away in the garage we ducked behind it and out into the flower garden. I’d purchased what I called a “cemetery bench” (cast iron and painted white) for decoration. I got to it before Elle and sat down motioning for her to straddle my legs. It took but a second for her to ‘let it go’. My ‘play time’ limited as Elle was concerned the neighbors would return. But, to me it was quite exciting for her to have done it while outside and then letting me ‘visit’. Elle then headed inside to check on the girls as she was anxious to get showered and changed. When the girls returned outside it came to me that I could be there to ‘help’ Elle choose what she would wear with the priority on panties. She’d worn the bikini panties under a regular full brief panty a few times but I’d not had the advantage of seeing her in that combination. In the morning I’d be off to work when she’d take her shower and get dressed. This would be the opportunity I was looking for. I could’ve taken my shower as soon as Elle finished but I wanted to wait. While I was waiting I took a look in the closet and saw the new pack of Polaroid film sitting on top of the camera case. I was rushing to load it when Elle walked out of the bathroom and caught me with it. I didn’t say anything but gave her a wistful look. She made one of her ‘faces’ but as she walked by motioned for me to follow her up the stairs. She dictated the conditions for the picture but I didn’t mind. I chose the panties and handed them to her. It was erotic enough for me to think what a bit of ‘afternoon delight’ would be like but that was totally out of the question.
 
I settled for this...

When the neighbors and Kaye arrived back they were all excited. They had ‘discovered’ one of the area’s many firemen's carnivals and wanted to go after eating something. Elle and I had pretty much managed to avoid them but the way it was presented it was almost impossible to say “no”. From the village where the bank was located heading East there were seven of them over the course of the Summer. They varied in their size and scope. The small ones had but three rides and the largest had at least eight including a Ferris wheel and merry go round. None of Mattie’s or Martha’s kids had ever attended one and after seeing one from a side road on their afternoon excursion desperately wanted to go. We agreed to go in two cars after eating. I was not looking forward to it.

The carnivals were the prime money source for each village fire department. It wasn’t that I didn’t want to support them but my father had told me that the net proceeds to the fire departments wasn’t all that much. After that I’d pretty much decided to just make a donation where they’d get the use of all of it. Elle had looked at it as a night out and I’d give in attending only our local carnival. The one we were headed for was two villages to the East and the largest. When we pulled into the field they used for parking I was impressed by the size of the Ferris wheel. Of course the kids were impressed with all the flashing colored lights and activity. The neighbor's kids, seeing all of this for the first time, insisted on playing some of the games. Our kids, having already attended a few had been ’schooled’ as to the types of games they were allowed to play and when they saw the others playing what I called “the spinning wheel” they were upset. I’d explained how slim their chances to win were but with a situation like this they pestered Elle who finally gave in. I wasn’t very pleased with her decision but kept my mouth shut. She bought them a few chances and showed them how to place their bets. I just stood back and watched. When one of their numbers came up I couldn’t believe it. What I really couldn’t believe was that there was a special star that went along with it and that meant they could choose a prize from the top row of giant stuffed animals. That was definitely something I couldn’t (or didn’t want to) believe. After a ‘conference’, the big rabbit was selected. I had the unhappy chore of delivering it to the station wagon.

After we deposited all the kids on the Merry-go Round I asked Elle if she wanted to go on the Ferris wheel. She was not a big fan of heights but I was still able to persuade her to do it pointing out that being a clear night we’d be able to see all the way to the “point”. We knew our kids would be happy to ride the carousel multiple times and Maddie, Martha and Junior were willing to stay with them. There was still some daylight as we boarded our carriage. I was surprised that when we got to the very top we could still see the last of the sun as it disappeared. Looking in the other direction we were able to see both the “Point” and the lighthouse. It was quite a view but, again, no camera. The ride, once the wheel was fully loaded, lasted for less than five minutes and then it seemed like it was taking forever for the carriages to be unloaded. When the ride stopped and they were letting the people off Elle mentioned that she hoped it wouldn’t take too long. I immediately knew what she was really saying even though she didn’t speak the words. There wasn’t much I could say in the way of encouragement so didn’t say anything. We just sat there with the carriage rocking back and forth. Then she let out a little moan.

It wasn’t until we were on the ground that I realized that when Elle was peeing that it was falling down to the ground or whatever was under us. It was dark enough that her wetness wasn’t obvious which helped her demeanor. She told the neighbors that having spent a day in the sun and out on the water she was tired and we’d be heading home. They elected to stay. I never mentioned Elle’s ‘accident’ or made any effort to touch her all the way home. I had a brief thought about having a chance for an extension of our afternoon ‘play’ as we put the kids to bed but she was still upset from the experience on the ride. I wondered how long before I’d get another chance.

To be continued… 

          
 

2 comments:

oldblue said...

Ok, old age, did I already comment on this or didn't I? Anyway great pic of a pretty lady. I can honestly see how see could have forgot she had on the bikini panties when the sat down, but she's still a sexy minx.

Pantymaven said...

OB... no, you hadn't... :-)