Thursday, November 02, 2006

MORE PROGRESS... really (Part 12a)

At this point the Summer settled into somewhat of a routine. I spent every night possible with Elle and even though she still wasn't allowing the relationship to get too "touchy-feely" there was movement... mostly hers. We'd be well into a passionate kiss and I could feel her body moving in my lap along with some gutteral sounds. I'd make some slight hand movements and then be rebuffed. I wasn't about to quit though.

The next major memory came the first weekend in August. There were ten sailing clubs in and about our area. Once a season the ten would put together a major regatta taking three days and it was hosted by a "real" yacht club. By "real" I mean that it was like a golf country club in that it had a bar, restaurant and other amenities. I always laughed when I saw the officers walking about in their blue blazers complete with gold braid. We, the competitors, looked like bums in T-shirts and bathing suits walking around bare footed. That said, it was always a great time. I'd won in my class of sailbost the previous year and had made sure that the owner of the market gave me Friday and Saturday off. Elle didn't attend most of my sailing efforts, choosing to use the time to visit with her friends. However, this year, with me trying to win again, she said she wanted to come with me on Sunday to see me get the trophy. I REALLY appreciated the confidence she had in me! Once there she hung around and watched my crew, Jack, and I get the boat ready. Just as we were about to leave for the race course I heard a dockhand calling out for anyone interested in going out in the club launch to watch the races. I waved to Elle as we sailed off and didn't give it another thought.

We had enough wind to overcome the swift current that ran between the mainland and the island. I didn't win the race but placed high enough to win the trophy. I expected to find Elle at the dock waiting for me but she was no where to be seen. Jack had to take off early for a family function so I was left to take the boat apart and get it ready to trail home behind my car. I'd hoped Elle would help me so made a tour around the outside of the club but saw no sign of her. Hoping to get a head start on some of the late finishers I moved the boat and trailer out by the road to complete the chore. There was a hedge that separated the yacht club property from the neighboring house so I knew no one could get ahead of me. I was starting to get really concerned when suddenly Elle came running up. I expected at least a kiss but she ran right past me and to the other side of the boat. It was easy to see she was upset. I asked what was wrong and she just shook her head. When I finished securing the boat to the trailer I walked around to where she was. I again asked what was wrong and she pointed to her crotch. That explained the look on her face. I honestly couldn't see anything on the cuffed pair of white shorts she was wearing. But I, of all people, knew what her motions meant. I then asked what had happened.

Long story short... She'd gone out on the launch to watch the races thinking they'd be over fairly quickly. But the launch wasn't coming out to watch just my race and stayed out until the last race was over. It was over three hours and far beyond Elle's ability to hold her pee. When she first felt herself dribbling she moved to the stern (back) of the launch. No one was there because that's where the fumes from the motor were. With her father being a fisherman and with his own boat she had some knowlege about them and knew there were holes (scuppers) back there to let rainwater run off the deck. She positioned herself sideways and went ahead and peed that way hoping no one noticed. After that she tried to make sure her backside was against the railing and kept the beach bag that she'd brought from home in front of her crotch. Then, when the launch arrived back at the dock, she had to take a big step up to get off. When she did a big squirt came out. She said she made it to a ladies room and dried herself as best she could. I told her I couldn't see anything but she didn't believe me. Then she really shocked me by bending over and told me to look at her butt. That about blew me away. Even though she'd reached a point where stripping down to her underwear with me at night, it was still a game of cat and mouse for me to get a peek of her panties or even a VPL (visable panty line). So, now, here she's giving me a REALLY close VPL and with a pee stain to boot. There was no denying that, at least on her butt, it was noticable. She was back to apologizing again and wouldn't look at me. I grabbed at her hands and made her put her arms around me and gave her a big hug (and kiss). That changed her mood. But, when they called for the trophy presentation, she wouldn't go with me. I understood but was disappointed for both of us. It was, purportedly, the reason she'd come with me.

Access to the island was only by ferry. There were three of them but they could only carry between 12 and 15 cars. When there were boat trailers involved (like with so many of the competitors) it became a very slow process. We got in line and waited and waited and waited. By the time we moved up and actually saw the ferry slip we'd been in line for over an hour. To be fair to those with just cars they would only allow three cars with trailers on each ferry. They would load them first and then would try to get as many cars on as possible behind us. We were finally about to load onto the ferry when Elle let out a little moan. I looked over at her and she gave me a sheepish smile and asked if there were any toilets on the ferry. There weren't and there weren't any at the dock either. You didn't buy tickets to get on board. You got on board and THEN paid your fare. I told her to try and hold on as it would be a quick trip. We were on the right hand side of the ferry and up near the front. There was just room enough to open the doors and get out of the car. Even though the weather wasn't particularly hot, sitting in the car for over an hour with no breeze made it uncomfortable. I got out to take advantage of the breeze as well as the picturesque view. I walked around to Elle's side and she gave me this pained look. Somehow I got up the nerve to suggest that she get out of the car and just pee right there. She looked horrified at my suggestion. I stuck my head in the window and pointed out that no one else had gotten out of their cars and that the way the trailer was located on the ferry no one would see or know. By this time she was sizzoring her legs. Then I told (ordered) her to get out. It wasn't as sharp an order as when I'd told her to take off her dress but it somewhat surprised her. She opened the door and managed to squeeze by it but left it open, effectively blocking anyone's possible view. I grabbed her hand and the next thing I knew I could feel something faintly tickling the top of one of my feet. I looked at her and she had her eyes closed. When she finally moved she looked down between her feet. The pee had already run off to the ferry's scuppers. When the ferry made the turn for the slip we both got back in the car, still not saying anything. I was pretty sure she wasn't mad at me but I wanted her to speak first. When she did it was something along the lines of "I can't believe I let you talk me into that." I'm not sure what I said at that point but I know I'd witnessed something really special.

To be continued...

2 comments:

badside said...

I've only seen a few girls do a public urination in front of me. They always seemed very embarassed.

ross said...

You witnessed something very special and I've just happy to be able to share that moment, lo these many years later.