Sunday, November 19, 2006

GETTING CLOSE (Part 13b)

I was steeled for only having an hour alone with her like it had been all week. However, in a rare moment of candidness from Elle, she offered that her period had slowed to the point of only "spotting". Now that was a term that I didn't grasp right away so she proceeded to explain. In the process she managed to answer a question that was in the back of my mind and that had to do with her change of shorts when I arrived at her house earlier. Even though she'd not had any real problems with her period or with making a toilet on time during the shopping, on the way home they'd passed a field where they were mowing whatever was growing. A short time later Elle had started sneezing... That's all I needed to hear. But she went on... Since she was wearing a sanitary pad the "dribbles" went into the pad and she was pleasantly surprised that her shorts weren't wet... at first. More sneezing attacks took care of that but, when she got out of the car she found she wasn't "wet wet" (her description) but her shorts were only damp. All this candidness caused quite an uncomfortable bulge. I'd become accustomed to being unencumbered in that area when we were "parking" and since most of our recent time together had been fairly platonic when dressed, it hadn't been a problem. I didn't know what caused her to be so open with me but I surely liked it.

After her surprising verbalization, she further surprised me by assuming what had become our normal position with her lying on her side and me cradling her head. I wasn't sure what to do because she, as far as I knew, still had her period. I did put my right hand on her hip (which was covered by her shorts) but she quickly took it and brought it up to her breast. I was so shocked that, even though I tried to say something, couldn't. It wasn't that I'd never given touching her breasts a thought because in my fantasies I had. I think, in retrospect, that because of how I'd let our relationship just take a natural course, without pressing, that I'd let that aspect just fade into the background. In all the time we'd gone together I'd only touched one or other of her breasts, by accident, maybe two or three times. I truly wasn't prepared for this, especially after the way our week had been. In any case, with my hand placed loosly on the one breast we began to kiss and carry on like we had prior to her getting her period. I was confused... but willing. I think what puzzled me the most was that Elle was back to rolling and twisting her hips like she did when my hand was on and in her crotch. Why? I honestly hadn't put a females breasts into the sexual equation. When we "came up for air" for some reason I asked her if she needed to go home. She indicated "no" and we went back to kissing and I went back to massaging her breast. Somewhere along the way I became curious as to her pad. Basically, the thought of her period creeped me out but if she felt she was OK with it I wondered what the pad felt like under her panties. When we "came up for air" again I removed my hand from her breast and made a feeble attempt at putting it between her upper thighs. At first she resisted by asking what I was doing. I don't remember my answer but it must've been pretty stupid because she kind of smiled at me... but she raised her upper leg and let me get my hand onto her thigh. It stayed there for a while and then she raised her leg again. I didn't move my hand for a few seconds and then she asked what I was waiting for. I gently moved my hand up towards her crotch, moving her shorts leg over. When I felt the nylon of her panties I was somewhat taken aback by the feel of the pad. It just seemd so big... or maybe wide would be a better description. No sooner had I reached that point when she dropped her leg again. We stayed that way for a while, until she asked what time it was. It was hard to believe that it was time to go. With Elle curled up by my side I drove us home thinking all the while about having touched and fondled her breast. I also wondered if I dared to touch it (either one) when we would say good night. At her door I hesitated before trying it and wasn't rebuffed. That was the first time I went to bed thinking, dreaming, about breasts. It was refreshing, to say the least.

To be continued...

1 comment:

badside said...

That's funny, you actually skipped second base and made it to third! All this time I've been reading your posts, I hadn't noticed or thought of that. Although I do like breasts a lot, I don't consider myself to be a "breast man".