Wednesday, November 15, 2006

MORE PROGRESS... really (Part 12f)

To get onto and off the peninsula you had to drive over what we called the "causeway". On one side was a sandy beach that the township mainted as a public facility but wihout toilets and lifeguards. On the other was a marshy creek. In the winter time, when the summer residents weren't around, the "causeway" was a popular hangout for the local kids. Elle and I had never gone there but because there was a nice breeze blowing across it I stopped there so that she could get some clean fresh air. There were still some people using the beach so I found a place that was relatively unoccupied. I got out and aked Elle if she wanted to walk down to the water. She shook her head "no" and that pretty much answered the question about her being wet. I still wasn't very good about broaching that subject and I know I wanted to ask "how bad?" but didn't have the nerve. At this point I knew that going to Nan's party was out of the question without going back home so she could change. Without even discussing it I knew that really wasn't an option. It would open the door to too many questions from her mother. While standing beside her window I saw the bag with the clothes that she'd meant to return to Liz lying on the back seat. I reached in and grabbed it, dropping it on her lap. She looked at me with puzzlement. I said something like "here's some dry clothes". The first thing out of her mouth was that she wasn't going to get naked, party or no party. After I assured her that getting her naked wasn't my intention I took the bag back and pulled out the khaki bermuda shorts and the panties. I have to admit I was really interested in seeing the panties up close. Elle was looking at me with one of those "Wellllllllll..." type looks. Somehow I managed to ask just how wet she was. I have no idea just what I said or how I said it but the result of it was she proceeded to get up on her knees on the seat and show me her butt. If I were to guess I'd say it was maybe the size of an orange. I probably descibed it that way to her as well. In any case I suggested that she take off the wet shorts and to try and dry her panties with a dry part of the beach towel she was sitting on. At this point she was still giving me one her "wierd" looks. I think she then said that even with drying her panties that the dampness would show through the khaki material. That's when I remembered the time that I'd gotten the cotton Carter's Spanky Pants from my collection for her to wear that night for dinner at my house. I held up Liz's panties. She wrinkled her nose as if to say she didn't really like the idea but she immediately took off the wet shorts and started using the towel between her legs. While she was doing that I took a close look at the panties. They weren't as thick as the Spanky Pants and were softer. In fact, they felt about like my T-shirt. There was one familiar thing and that was they had the band leg like the Spanky Pants. Making sure Elle was occupied, I looked for the label and saw that it read "Lollipop", size 14. Something in my mind said I'd seen that sometime before. By then she was ready for the panties and put her hand out the window for them. I stood there and watched her put both feet through the leg openings but before she pulled then all the way up I told her to stop. Another puzzled look. I told her to wait to pull them up until we were at Nan's. That way the wet panties would have more time to dry. I think she shook her head at that point but didn't pull the panties up any further than her knees. Then she lay the shorts over her lap and we headed for Nan's.

There was a nice secluded place to park once at Nan's so Elle was able to get everything in place before we went in. Nan, of course, was surprised to see us but not nearly as surprised as Elle was to hear that Nan had changed her mind and was now going to go to the same college as Elle. In spite of it being Nan's party, the two of them spent most of the next hour "planning" for that. The whole time we were there I was counting the minutes until we were going to leave. It took forever!. By the time Elle broke free we really only had an hour for ourselves. To get to our place by the inlet would take over 10 minutes and by the time I got the car positioned it would be a total of 15. As we drove down the road from Nan's house I got the idea to go to the place we'd just found close to home just to save time. Since the interior of my car was dark I couldn't see the look on her face when I told her what I was doing. But, she didn't protest. It only took a few minutes to get there but, because I hadn't driven the car in there prior to that, I had to drive in head first. I could only hope that it didn't create a problem getting back out.

Even though we'd been together most of the past week we hadn't been "together" like we'd been together right prior to the storm. I think the word "anxious" would describe our mood. We started slowly and built up from there. Because of time constraints and Elle's uneasiness about the new location we skipped the undressing part. We took our now customary positions but this time in the front seat. The big difference was that Elle had on shorts... which was a hinderance that I hadn't had to deal with since our touchy/feely phase had begun. I'd managed to circumnavigate her dress that one night but the bermuda shorts were a real problem. When Elle realized this she flipped over so she was lying on her back but still across my lap. She then undid the waist and unzipped her shorts. My hand followed immediately. Even though I'd handed the cotton panties to her and watched her put them on, I was surprised as my hand slipped over her groin and into her crotch. It was a totally different feel. The next "surprise" was that the double thick cotton crotch pretty much negated the ability to know exactly where I was when I ran my fingers up and down. It only took a minute or two before Elle helped me find the "goal". I'm not sure how long I was there before she made me stop... and than start again. As long as it seemed it took to get away from Nan's it was equally a short a period of time before we had to go.
I did have some trouble backing the car out. I actaully hit two small saplings. Back home and in bed I remember cursing the time we'd lost due to hurricane Diane. The next night couldn't come soon enough.

To be continued...

1 comment:

badside said...

Those moments of sexual discovery and exploration are so wonderful. Reading your posts often reminds me of my own early experiences.