Monday, November 27, 2006

GETTING CLOSE (Part 13e)

After church I immediately went over to Elle's. I checked the side yard but she wasn't there. What was there were her panties and jeans from the night before hanging on the washline. I made my way past them on the way to the back door. I do remember noting that the panties must've been new as they didn't display any staining in the crotch area. As I made my way past I was sorry I hadn't counted her new panties the day before. I knocked on the back door and found her eating lunch with her mother. It was the last day of racing at the sailing club. Elle didn't usually go, choosing to spend time with Nan and other friends. However, on this day she asked if she could join me. Of course I said yes. I went back home and got all the gear for the boat ready. I was just about to go get her when I saw her walking down the road towards me. WOW! She was wearing a new bathing suit and it certainly showed off her form. It was nothing like any bathing suit I'd ever seen her in before. I gave her a "wolf whistle" and she laughed. Of course she had to explain. When she'd recieved the material from the college they'd sent a list of suggested items to bring. Among them was a one piece, form fitting suit for a required swimming course. She decided to surprise me with it... and she did.

I'd not been nearly as successful during this racing season as I had the previous one. There was an influx of seasoned racers from a nearby sailing club that had encountered some problems. One of them was a guy named Billy B. who was a senior at the college that I was going to attend. We'd chatted a bit and in the course of conversation he'd volunteered that his steady girlfriend was attending a college near where Elle was going to be attending. He'd told me to get in touch with him anytime I wanted a ride. With Elle being with me on this Sunday I had the opportunity to introduce them and to meet his girlfriend, Pat. I'd also become friendly with another new racer, Buddy C. His girlfriend, Carol, had originally wanted to go to the same college as Elle but had changed her mind. I also introduced Elle to them and that worked out well as the three girls sat together while we raced. As it turned out Elle and Buddy's girlfriend had a number of things in common so it helped to make the time pass quickly for them. For the races there was a nice breeze so we were back fairly early, which was good for a number of reasons.

If you've been reading this whole story you might remember that my father and Elle's father had birthdays only days apart. To save time and effort our mother's had agreed to consolidate the two and to have just one joint celebration. The previous year my mother had hosted it and this year it was Elle's mother's turn. However, this was also the night where the racing awards were to be handed out at the sailing club. I was in line to recieve the third place award so I wanted to go. We had to get dressed fairly nicely for the birthday party which meant a dress for Elle and khaki's for me. When we were allowed to leave the party we stayed in the same clothes. I should've been somewhat excited to get the recognition but my thoughts were mainly on getting the trophy and leaving with Elle. We were a bit late arriving so ended up having to stand in the back. We hadn't really missed anything as they were still handing out the awards for the junior program. Once the kiddies recieved their prizes there was a party for them out on the porch. It was bedlam out there but it opened up seats inside the clubhouse for the serious sailors. It also meant a "run" on the rest rooms, mainly the ladies. Elle had indicated that she was going to wait on line and would join me afterwards. By the time she got to where I was seated they had already begun with the presentations. Once I received my award I told Elle that "we'd make a break for it" the next chance we got. There was a change in presenters and I grabbed Elle's hand and headed for the back door. I was stopped by one of the club officers who said it'd be a good idea to stick around. I know I gave him a "look" but, out of respect for him, stayed. We stood in the doorway for a short while when the head of the club got up and made a short speech honoring one of the founders of the club who had died a few years earlier. He went on to say that a new award had been established in his name and that the first recipient was... ME! It was for sportsmanship and my peers had selected me over all the others, some of whom had been racing for many many years. It caught me totally by surprise and I actually was embarassed. I had no idea what to say except "Thanks". (I'm still not quite sure how they came up with me.) In any case, that certainly slowed our "escape" what with people coming up and congratulating me and wanting to see the trophy. For a while I even lost track of Elle.

As had become the "norm", time was our enemy. As I remember it, by the time we were able to leave we had just about an hour. As badly as I wanted to go back to our old place the inlet with Elle, it just didn't make sense. One good thing about all the hoopla about the award was that it made me less anxious about what we were actually going to do when we got to wherever it was that we were going. I have to admit that I wasn't thinking much about Elle during the time after I received the award. It didn't take long for my "focus" to return. It became obvious that Elle had been anxious to leave as well as she took off her crinoline right there in the parking lot. When we didn't make the turn for the inlet area Elle was surprised. I explained (again) about the lack of time we'd have if we went there. She didn't say anything and I couldn't really read the expression on her face so I assumed that she was OK with it. I knew she still wasn't convinced that the abandoned garage area was all that safe but in the few times we'd been there we'd not had any problems.

By the time I'd backed in and shut the motor off Elle was in just her bra and panties and was kneeling on the seat beside me. That was a first! She bent over and kissed me before I could even start to undress. It was a long kiss and, as she was leaning against the seat I couldn't get my right hand around her and I was fumbling around with it. I felt around her knees and realized that her legs were slightly apart. I slowly raised my hand between her thighs and when I reached her panties was somewhat surprised that they were damp. I didn't have time to think about it as she then flopped down across my lap... and I was still fully dressed. Other than my "bulge" being cramped I was happy. I quickly found my way inside her panties and soon was on "target". Elle responded with even more passionate kisses. I wasn't used to it but, believe me, I wasn't complaining. Normally, when she'd get "wound up" like that she'd make me remove my hand but on this night she didn't. All of a sudden my fingers became very warm... and wet. She broke off the kiss and sat up, reaching across the seat for the passenger door. Before I could say anything she was out the door. It was the first time she'd stepped out of the car since we'd started going there. She just stood there, holding onto the door for about thirty seconds. As she was doing that I was strippomg out of my khakis. When I did I slid across the seat, hoping to get a peek of her peeing. I was too late for that but when she saw me in her seat she climbed in and straddled me. My hard-on was still encapsulated my my underpants so it was at about a 45 degree angle so when she sat down it was right on it. I could feel the wetness of her panties immediately. I was hoping she'd stay somewhat still because I didn't have a high tolerance for motion down there. She "attacked" me with another kiss and I responded. But, she also started "grinding" and as hard as I tried I just couldn't hold back. When I realized it I let myself go, probably for the first time, and actually enjoyed the sensation. Every time before I'd felt guilty but not this time. We stayed that way, kissing, grinding and groping for quite a while. I'm not sure who decided to check the time but we were very definitely late. It was another case of me driving home in my underwear while she put herself together. I gave her a goodnight kiss while still in the car and, surprisingly, found my penis starting to recover. I took advantage of that once I was in bed. Another good night!

7 comments:

ross said...

What a girl.

Annes test beta blog said...

Very good story. Thanks for sharing. Have you thought about trying to publish this as a book?

Annes test beta blog said...

Very good story. Thanks for sharing. Have you thought about trying to publish this as a book?

Pantymaven said...

Anne... Thanks for the feedback. As far as publishing it, I doubt it. As I told Ross, I started it a number of years ago and let it slide until I stumbled onto his blog. One of the things I've found in doing it is that after I write the draft and leave it for a day or two I'll remember something else. Then, when I'm actually ready to put it out in the blog I'll remember something else. I didn't intend for it to get so detailed but... As I get to the college part it'll be more like individual incidents and, hopefully, will move along a little faster.

BTW: take a look at the comments at your blog... You asked some questions and I answered them but wondered if you'd ever get to see them.

Annes test beta blog said...

I like the detail in your stories. I saw one comment from you for each of my last 3 postings on my blog, so 3 comments from you total. Is that what you sent? Did you have a hard time posting comments? Why do you say you don't know if I will see them?

Annes test beta blog said...

Yes, I have it set up so that you can post a comment to any of my posts, no matter how old, and I will get a copy of it by email immediately. Which reminds me, i wanted to ask you if you think most people with a panty fetish also have a wetting fetish, or if it's relatively unusual?

badside said...

Steamy! You just can't beat the excitement of pure passion.