Saturday, November 04, 2006

MORE PROGRESS... really (Part12b)

When we made the turn towards my house I saw I couldn't pull in the driveway with the boat. I'd forgotten that one of my mother's oldest friends was coming with her family to spend the day. I knew her as "Aunt Sparky" and had met her husband when I was quite young. They had twin girls who were around 16 years old. I hadn't seen them for about 5 years. Aunt Sparky's husband was a Doctor and had interned in Chicago and then started a practice somewhere out there. Aunt Sparky would come East once a year to see her mother and would always make sure to see my mother. When her mother became sickly she wouldn't move so Aunt Sparky and her family came to her. They ended up in Northern New Jersey and this was the first time the whole family had visited my parents in this house. That said... before Elle and I could decide what to do my mother was at my window. Without even asking me how I'd done she, more or less, announced to Elle that she was eating with us. She thought it would make the twins more comfortable to have a girl to talk with and not just me. And... she just KNEW that I'd be happy too, to be with Elle. That part was correct but the other part, as you can surmise, was a problem. Elle started to protest but my mother interrupted by saying that it had been OK'ed by her mother. Then I jumped in, saying that we needed to get cleaned up. My mother countered by saying that everybody was in bathing suits and we were eating hamburgers outside. I started to lose my temper and flat out told her that Elle needed to change. My mother was very aware of Elle's "problem" but sometimes she would just become very insensitive. I told Elle to wait to get out of the car until my mother went on up the path. When she stepped out of the car there was no mistaking the wet patch on her backside. I had to wait to get out until my bulge subsided.

The twins, Linda and Lois... or was it Lois and Linda, were identical. Even at 16 they were still dressed the same. Aunt Sparky said she could tell them apart but there was no way I could. They were attractive but nothing that you would call special... average height, weight and figure. They, like Elle and I, were shy at first. By the time the watermellon came out we were all pretty much at ease. My mother ended up insisting that Aunt Sparky and the girls stay over to the next day. She said that they so enjoyed the beach that it didn't seem fair to have to go home. There was a 3pm train that would get them home in daylight so my mother "won" (as usual). The Doctor, with office hours the next day, had to leave. Their decision pretty much messed up Elle's and my Sunday night. We ended up playing board (bored) games with the twins. Elle and I did get a few minutes alone on her front porch but it was nothing memorable.

My mother "informed" me that I was to eat lunch with the twins the next day. I was told I could invite Elle but I was sure she'd rather have the time to herself. When I arrived home at noon, everybody was on the beach. I swear I hadn't had a thought of the twins panties... until I realized that no one was in the house. I checked the downstairs bathroom and found nothing. I quickly ran upstairs and peeked into the room that the girls were sharing and saw what I was looking for. There was a small pile of clothes on each bed. I went to the closest one and carefully rummaged through them, easily finding the "prize". I don't know if I was disappointed but what I held in my hands was a pair of the ever familiar Carter's Spanky Pants. I checked the label to see the size and I remember it being a 14, the same as Judy's had been. But there was something more. A lot more. The first thing I saw was a name tag sewn into the panties just under the label. "LOIS" My immediate thought was why do they need name tags? They both wear the exact same clothes. The next thing I found was three seperate yellow stains, the largest being about the size of an egg and in the same shape. Since they hadn't expected to stay over they didn't bring a change of clothes and this was the second day for them. I stood there wondering, excitedly, which one was Lois. I went to the other bed and found what I expected. There was a name tag in these as well but there was no real yellow stain. What I did find was something of a line of whitish "cheese" that was crusty. I had no idea what that was. By then my heart was really racing and knew I better get downstairs in a hurry. Aunt Sparky had slept in my grandparents room and as I turned to go down the stairs I saw her clothes laid neatly on the bed. What caught my eye was something pink. Now, I think I've mentioned that I'd pretty much ignored panties Of "older" females. I still don't know why but I'd recently been much more cognizant. I darted into the room and stared down at what was, obviously, a pair of pink panties. Only there was something missing... no leg elastics. That puzzeld me, for sure. It was my first look at "tap panties". I dutifully ate my lunch with them and said my "goodbyes", knowing I had a few unexpected memories to contemplate.

To be continued...

3 comments:

ross said...

You had twins staying at your house and never thought about their panties? Lord the anticipation would have kept me up nights before they arrived. LOL

Pantymaven said...

It's hard to explain... but their whole visit was a spur of the moment thing. There were some days which I actually didn't see either of my parents and that was probably the reason. I was totally involved with Elle at that and their visit was looked at by me as an interruption. Silly me! :-)

badside said...

Three different panties in one glorious moment! Almost like a private panty raid.