Tuesday, November 07, 2006

MORE PROGRESS... really (Part 12c)

Elle and I pretty much fell back into our old routines after that. There were a couple of very important "happenings" that occurred during the next two weeks but, for the life of me, I can't place it, sequentially, time wise. In any case on one night I'd picked Elle up after work as usual and we went to what had become "our" spot over at the inlet. By this time we were both striping to our underwear as soon as we got there. I had one concern because without my jeans on, my "bulge" was now a flagpole. Elle thought it was funny but never once tried to touch it with her hand or fingers. (I'm honestly struggling with the details on this and, as important as it was, they should be right there.) I know it was hot and we were in the back seat, as usual. We'd been there for a while and had gotten quite "involved" but with nothing really touchy/feely. Elle suddenly got up and stepped out of the car. I know I asked her if she was OK but I don't remember her answer, if any. She took a few steps and proceeded to squat down. I knew what she was doing and I wanted to see. I lay across the seat and could see a slight puddling beneath her before it was swallowed up by the sand. Again, I don't remember what was said, if anything, but we both went back to where we were with Elle again lying across my lap. My right hand was resting on her hip (and panties) when all of a sudden she raised her left leg up and then tucked her foot under the knee that was still on the seat. When she did I lifted my hand up, resting it on the back of the seat. I probably thought she had a cramp in her leg or something. In any case she didn't put her leg back down. I really didn't have any place to put my hand so I let it slip back down and onto the inner thigh of her other leg. But when I did my thumb touched her now wet panties. My immediate reaction was to pull it away but I decided to wait for her to move it like she usually did when I got too "close". We stayed that way for a while. Then she dropped her other leg on top of it, trapping it between her upper thighs. I thought that was VERY interesting... and exciting. Even in that position I was afraid to move it. We went back to kissing and Elle, like she'd been doing for a while now, started moving her lower body. At first I thought she wanted me to move my hand and when I did she reached down and actually pulled it up into the wet crotch of her panties. I'll tell you this... I could hardly breath. I didn't move a muscle. I'm sure if I had I would have come. After a bit she raised her leg again and took my hand and nested it right into her crotch. I honestly didn't know what to do. Actually, it was that I was shocked because it was so unlike Elle. (As an aside... that next winter she told me that she'd never masturbated up to that time and when she put my hand there it was because she said it was like there was something telling her to do that. That's the honest truth!) As exciting as that was for me (and Elle) we still had a LONG way to go. But once the gate is opened... :-)

Like they say, time flies when you're having fun. It sure did on that night and when I finally checked the time it was obvious we were going to be late. I actually drove the car home wearing only my underpants. Elle put herself together on the way. In my driveway she just gave me a peck on the cheek and took off running. Nothing came of it but lying in bed I had a wonderful time replaying in my mind what had just taken place.

Like I said before, I really can't remember, on a day to day basis, the sequence of events. However, I know I was trying to find ways to spend as much time at night with Elle as I could. It was probably a couple of nights after my first touch of her wet panties when I picked her up and drove towards the inlet. She was surprised, expecting to go to the gas station. It must've been a Friday night where I'd work on the racecar. Sometimes on those nights she'd not go to the bathroom before leaving work but would go at the station. When we got the car parked she informed me that she hadn't "tinkled" before leaving work and she was worried what might happen when we got "started". We were both in the process of undressing when she sprung that on me. I was already starting to get hard in anticipation of having my hand "locked" into her crotch but that news was all it took. When I was wearing jeans and got my bulge I'd often have to "rearrange" myself to ease the strain and pain. But with no jeans to hold it back... well, there I was with a perfect 90 degree right angle! I tried to temper my voice so as not to appear too anxious. I was still treading lightly because of the incident on the ferry. She'd not said a word about it to me but it was in the back of my mind. Of course I wanted her to pee in her panties but, in trying not to be obvious about it I'd sort of hinted again (and more than once) that it would be perfectly OK to pee (tinkle... her word) by pulling her panties down but got no response. I'm not sure but I think we ended up wading out into the water to about her knees. She usually had her feet moving, afraid of the sand crabs, even when I was holding her. While we were there I thought I heard a very light splashing sound. I had my hands on her pantied butt and all of a sudden I felt something warm on the tips of my fingers. That took care of her problem and created one for me. With her moving her feet she was moving her tummy up and down on mine and that's where my penis was located. It didn't take much...

When we got back in the car and into our usual positions she, once again, raised her left leg. I put my hand on her thigh and once we started kissing she lowered it. Her lower body motions seemed more animated than I remembered. Then she raised her leg again and carefully placed my hand onto the crotch of her panties and lowered the raised leg again. I took the hint this time and started "exploring". WHEW! It was already warm but inside the car, even with the doors open, but after that it was HOT! I couldn't believe how fast I "recovered".

I have to remind you that we were two very naive kids. We knew literally nothing about sex. At this point we were running on instinct. As I'd mentioned a long way back I could "talk the talk" but really had no idea how to "walk the walk". Because of this lack of knowlege we really didn't know where to go next. As Elle had said the first time she'd put my hand between her legs, "something told me to do it". She had no idea what it was... but she'd liked it.

To be continued...

2 comments:

ross said...

Very very sweet.

badside said...

Well said Ross. Another great installment!