Wednesday, November 22, 2006

GETTING CLOSE (Part 13d)

This was to be the last night that I'd be able to attend the races. After labor day they were to only run on Saturday nights. We hadn't had a good season but things had been getting better. On this night we were in contention for the win until the very end and finally finished third. We were all excited and most of the others in our group wanted to party. On just about any other night it would've been fine with me but not this night. It was like watching an hour glass with time just slipping away. By the time we got back to the gas station it was almost 11pm. Elle and I didn't even stay around to put the car in the garage. With time a factor we went right to our new place, the deserted garage area. I had no preconcieved notions as I'd seen the pad in Elle's panties at lunch. However, as soon as I shut the motor off Elle proceeded to lay across my lap, on her back, facing up at me, and unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans. That took my breath away. I knew it was an "invitation" but I didn't know what I was going to find. I gently slid my hand down across her tummy. The feeling of the nylon was instantly stimulating. As I continued downward I felt something under her panties and stopped for a second. Then, as I went further, I knew what it was... the belt for her pad. I had some trepidition but I kept going. The pad, from this direction, felt different than it had the night before. As I reached that point, Elle opened her legs allowing me to place my entire hand on the pad. The one common thing I noticed was that it seemed to be so big. I don't know how long my hand stayed there before Elle reached down and pulled it back up to above the waist elastic of her panties. At the same time she had her other hand on the waist elastic and was holding it up. Then she pushed my hand inside. The thought of the pad and why it was there prevented me from going any further. I didn't say anything but it was obvious that she knew why I was hesitating as she offered up that there wasn't "anything" in her pad. That wasn't exactly correct. As my fingers reached her pubic hairs the back of my hand felt some wetness. I stopped again and this time asked if she was sure. She giggled and nodded affirmatively. It was pee. From there it only took a second to find the place I'd been searching for. It was soft, warm and wet. From this position finding the magic button was easy. Elle's reaction was dynamic. She reached up with her left arm and pulled me down to kiss her. It wasn't our ususal kiss. And she was moving her lower body about so much I had a hard time staying on or near the button. Time, in a situation like this is meaningless. She'd tell me to stop and then, after only a few seconds, would indicate for me to go back. It finally got to be too much for her and she abruptly sat up. I know from books that I've read that the term "breathless" is often used in situations of passion. I can say, without equivocation, that Elle was breathless at this time. She sat there almost gasping but, she was also holding herself in the crotch area. I didn't realize this at first as I was just a bit excited myself. I remember rubbing her back. I'm not sure if it was a minute or five but the first thing she said was that she'd "leaked". When she spoke I peeked around her and saw where her hands were located. I think I asked "how bad?" and if she wanted to get out of the car. She declined because she still wasn't all that happy in our new place. It was mostly weeds and there was no real cleared space at all. At this point the "spell" had been broken and, maybe it was a good thing. When I checked the time it was just after midnight. That was late, even on a race night. She stayed with her hands in her crotch all the way home. She didn't want to move to get out of the car and finally said that it'd be best if I didn't walk home with her. I told her "no way!" and got out and opened the door for her. She made about three or four steps before she squatted down. I went down with her, putting my hands on her shoulders to steady her. I know she was still peeing when she looked up at me and said the magic words... "I love you..." On the walk to her house she ended up apologizing for 'ruining" the night. All I could think was "If you only knew!".

To be continued...

5 comments:

Annes test beta blog said...

This is really interesting. I can hardly wait to hear what happens next. Nice blog. Thanks for visiting my blog. As you saw, it's still under construction. I'm not sure i'll keep the name, but i will probably keep the url. We'll see. I may be fine-tuning the thing for a while...

ross said...

better and better...

badside said...

You paint a very vivid picture for me in each of your adventures. Reading them always seems to bring back memories of my own early experiences.

Pantymaven said...

Hi Anne... Thanks for stopping by.

Ross & badside... thanks for the continuing comments. It helps...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Annes test beta blog said...

I've been reading your blog, I have about 2 months read so far. You're a great writer, and you manage to make something I've never really been interested in (wetting) sound interesting. I'm really enjoying your story. I wonder, do you find that most people who are interested in panties are also interested in wetting? I too like to hear about what other people like. I would like to put your link on my blog, if that's ok with you. I don't "exchange" links, meaning I am not asking you to put my link on your blog.