Tuesday, November 21, 2006

GETTING CLOSE (Part 13c)

To be continued...

Saturday turned out to be a VERY good day. It was my last day working at the market. I'd recieved some nice tips from my delivery customers on Friday but Saturday was even better. By the end of the day the tally was almost $50. For the mid 50's it was unbelievavble. When I got home for lunch I went right over to Elle's. She wasn't in her usual place in the side yard which surprised me as it was a beautiful, warm day. Before I made it to the back door she had it open for me. Once inside she "attacked" me. Very seldom did she take the initiative when it came to kissing and unless it was dark, we never kissed in her house. It didn't take long for me to realize that her mother wasn't home. Even with knowing that I was uneasy, almost expecting her mother to jump out from a closet or walk in the door. Elle tried to reassure me that it was OK and that her mother was actually up at the drug store trying to decide if she wanted to work there. With Elle's college expenses they were going to need extra money and one of the other part time girls was also leaving. I guess I was like one of Pavlov's dogs who had gotten used to the routine. I just couldn't loosen up in her house in daylight. Finally, Elle asked if I wanted to see the things she'd bought for school. Initially, it didn't excite me but, when she started up the stairs, I willingly followed.

The only time I'd ever been upstairs in her house was that weekend I'd come for the prom. I still wasn't comfortable but once in her room and after I'd spied the pile of panties on the end of her bed I was happy. She was in the process of packing so had everything sorted by type... pants, blouses, skirts, dresses, slips, bras and, most importantly to me, panties. She pointed out her new things but was especially excited about a plaid pinafore dress. Supposedly it was a new trend for older girls and didn't need a crinoline. I remember her holding it up in front of her and jokingly saying she should try it on. But, I didn't take it as a joke. When she realized I wanted her to put it on it was only a few seconds before she was stepping out of her shorts. Here was a dream come true. I was looking at her, in broad daylight in her panties. They were just plain white nylon with no embellishments but they sure looked good to me. As she slipped the pinafore over her head I noticed that she had a pad on under the panties. That was also interesting as it was the first time I'd seen one of them. When she brought me back to reality by asking what I thought of the dress I'm sure I said something complimentary but it certainly wasn't my primary interest. When she took it off I got another look at both her panties and the pad. This time I also saw a belt like thing under her panties. My bulge was growing but still under control by this time. As she folded the dress I noticed a new skirt and asked if she'd model it for me as well. She was more than willing and I was now excited. By the time she got through modeling her new things I'd probably had 15 minutes of panty viewing.

I'd managed to take a position close to the pile of panties and when she was putting her shorts back on I asked her how many pair there were. She said she didn't know and I almost lost it when she told me to count them. OH MY HEART! The first thing I noticed was that the ones on top were a bright white. I know I made some comment about them looking like they were new. I honestly don't remember her reply but it was some sort of positive acknowlegement. With that I wanted to peek in at the label but I didn't dare what with her standing right there. I'm thinking now that there were about 15 or so pair. I managed, unintentionally, to knock the pile over. In trying to restack them I ended up opening one of the older pair up and got a close up view of the crotch. It was obvious to me that the crotch was discolored even though they were clean. I tried to refold it but she saw me struggling and took it from me. As she folded it back up she made a comment that the "dirty ones" were for "emergencies" only, She must've seen the expression on my face because I know I didn't say anything. Then, in a matter of fact sort of way she explained that the new ones (and she pointed to them) would be used first and the older ones would be worn later, if needed.

One of the questions we both had about college concerned what the laundry facilities were going to be like. At boarding school it was a weeks turn around and that was fine. I was hoping it would be the same at college. But, for Elle and her "problem" she was definitely prepared for the worst. She had at least six full bath towels and four sets of bed sheets on top of everything else. I couldn't help but feel sorry for her at that point. The conversation about the panties ended up making her turn a little apprehensive and I could see her mood change. I suggested that we go back downstairs and once there couldn't believe that it was time to go back to work. I knew Elle didn't really want to go to the races that night but, if we were to be together she'd have to go. She pretty much agreed and, on that note, I was off and back to work.

To be continued...

2 comments:

ross said...

Oh, man. Counting her panties after a modelling session? I'm not sure I would have been able to stop myself from achieving some sort of gratification on the spot in my teen years. Spectacular tale. Amazing.

badside said...

Your latest post has brought back a few memories of my own, which will get posted on the blog. Another great installment.