Sunday, March 04, 2007

WINTER... At home for Christmas (Part 19i)

I finally rolled her onto her back and did a "twofer" where I massaged one of her breasts with one hand while "exploring" her nether regions with the other. It didn't take long for it all to take hold. She indicated that she was ready for me to be on top and I certainly was. At first we did a lot of kissing... lips, neck and even the exposed part of her breasts. But it was Elle who took hold of my penis and managed to get it positioned inside her panties. Like the night at my house I held my breath, praying that I could hold on. When she raised her hips up towards me I knew it was time. I entered her with a lot less "work" than either previous time which gave me a lot more confidence.

(Another aside: Even though I'd heard of "rubbers" I'd never even tried to purchase any. Neither of us knew enough about human reproduction to know that even if I didn't "come" inside of her that she could get pregnant. We both thought that if I were to pull out before actually ejaculating that we were "safe.")

It wasn't too long before I knew I was going to "explode". I'd managed to stop twice without coming but when I recognized that there was nothing I could do prevent the third one, I pulled out. Right after I did, and as I felt the "pulsing"of my penis, I heard Elle sigh and then felt her hug me tightly and raise her hips up off the bed. I didn't know what to do so I just kept on kissing her. She sighed a few more times and then relaxed her hold on me. I stayed on top until she sort of rolled me off. We lay there, face to face, for about five minutes when she sat up and pulled the covers up over us. Then I fell asleep. I don't know or remember if she did or not but I woke up when she climbed out of the bed. It took me a few seconds to get my thoughts together and when I did I followed her into the bathroom. She was in front of the toilet when she saw me. She'd started to pull her panties down but, seeing me, just sat on the toilet. I continued on up to her and as I got there I could hear the gentle sound of her pee in the toilet. My bulge was back! She stayed sitting on the toilet so I kneeled down in front of her, putting my hands on her knees. I didn't expect what happened next as she took one hand and, spreading her legs, gently put it between them. Although I would've preferred that she was wearing nylon panties it was a memorable moment, feeling the warm wetness of the cotton panties. My guess is that we stayed there for about 5 or 6 minutes. When she got up she asked me to leave as she wanted to get washed up. When I was at the doorway she asked me to get her a dry pair of panties. I liked the idea of that!

Even though I pretty much knew what Elle's panties looked like, having ogled them on her washline many times, the thought of being given permission to go into her lingerie drawer was exciting. I assumed that it would be the top drawer of her dresser and I wasn't disappointed. There they were, stacked neatly before me, along with her bras and slips. But my focus was on the panties. There were two piles of the cotton Carter's Spanky Pants right in the front. Behind them was a small pile of nylon panties. With the dim light I couldn't really see them all that well. I took a pair of the nylon and a pair of the cotton over to the lamp and peeked inside the nylon ones looking for a label. There wasn't any and I could see that they were well worn with an obvious discoloration in the crotch. I was disappointed, hoping that they were one of her newest. When I knocked on the bathroom door Elle put her hand out and I put the panties into it. It only took a few seconds for her to call out asking why the two pair. I wasn't going to answer at first but did with one word... "Please?"

I went back into her room and picked up the towel. I was concerned that her bed might possibly be wet but was glad to find that it was only damp and that was in just one place. I was folding the towel when Elle walked in. Seeing that she did, indeed, have both pair on brought a smile to my face. I turned and gave her a big hug with my hands headed right for her butt cheeks. I have to say that the feeling was a very pleasant surprise. It's hard to describe but it was different than feeling just the nylon panties against her skin. We didn't stay that way for long as it was getting close to midnight. We'd said we wanted to see the "Ball" drop at midnight on Times Square on TV. At that moment I could've cared less about it!

While we were locked together and looking over her shoulder, I spied the two Kleinert's boxes on her desk. I really don't know why I was fixated on the plastic "bloomers" that I'd bought for her but I was. As she started to dress I summoned up the nerve to ask if she'd try them on. It'd be hard to describe the look on her face. On top of my request for her to wear both the cotton and nylon panties I'm sure she was questioning my sanity. I think I said something like "What harm would it do?" I do remember being "defensive". In any case, Elle went over to the desk and opened the box. I have to admit that they looked huge as she held them up in front of her. I think she gave me a "look" as she bent over to step into them. Once they were up she stepped in front of her dresser mirror to see what they looked like on. They were big, for sure, with the waist band covering those of her panties. But they weren't really "bloomers" as the leg bands were right at the leg bands of her panties. When she turned back towards me she was shaking her head and told me that there was no way she was going to wear them downstairs. I really didn't have that in mind. I think I just wanted to see if there was a chance that she could use them at night. When she stepped back out of them I gave her a kiss and thanked her. I got another of those "looks" back from her.

The "Ball" drop was anti-climatic. Elle nestled along side me with her head on my shoulder. I had to "work" to get my right hand down to her butt. She wasn't being co-operative at all. But it wasn't in a negative way. It was mostly because she was tired. I resisted pleading and eventually she let me pull the hem of her skirt up so I could feel her panties. Again, the feel of the nylon over the cotton felt really nice. As the "Ball" was dropping I was thinking about how it would feel if she were to wet them.

We debated about staying up and waiting for her parents but she decided she was too tired. I, reluctantly, agreed. I did get one final butt cheek squeeze as we kissed good night. As I walked home I was almost walking on air. There were so many good memories from those few hours that it didn't matter which one I thought about.

To be continued...

No comments: