Wednesday, March 14, 2007

WINTER... Back to school (Part 20c)

After we took off our coats Elle sat in one of the single stuffed chairs. I sat on the love seat directly across from her. I really couldn't see her face all that well but I thought she had a sort of smile. We must've sat there for over five minutes without saying a word. She finally stood up and I could see her reach up under her skirt. The first words spoken were her making a statement along the lines of "I suppose you'd be happier if I took these off." The next thing I knew I had something land in my lap. It was the cotton panties, pad and sanitary panty. My only thought at that moment was that she was naked underneath her skirt. The thought brought an instant bulge. She proceeded to walk over to me and then lay down across my lap and into our familiar embrace. I have to admit I was afraid to put my hand up under the skirt. When I didn't she started wiggling her butt around but didn't say anything. When I finally summoned the nerve I was shocked to find that she still had on the nylon panties from earlier. I honestly don't remember if I was disappointed or not. In thinking back on it I believe that what I really wanted was to see her without clothes. I could find my way to "the promised land" with or without panties. I know that, as we lay there, I kept wondering if I was ever going to see her naked.

We got very "involved" and I think we were about to get VERY involved when there was a noise at the door. . THAT... got our intention. Elle sat up and we both stared at the door. I think I said something like "Yes?" but didn't get a response. I got up and looked out into the lounge but didn't see anybody. By then Elle was by my side. She said she had to use the bathroom but didn't want to go by herself. As we started across the room I saw a shadow over by the other small room. It turned out that it was the security guy making his rounds. He caught up with us by the stairs and told us that we needed to have a light on any time we were in those rooms. Elle made me stand in the doorway while she used the toilet. It was the first time I'd ever been inside a ladies room. I remember thinking that I'd like to have a good hiding place in there sometime in the future.

The interruption broke the "spell" and when we returned to the room Elle didn't want to continue. By then it was around 10 o'clock or so. We ended up talking about what we were going to do the next day. When we returned to her dorm there was a girl at the desk. Elle asked her just how many there were in the dorm but she didn't know. She laughed and said she was taking off first thing in the morning though. We just hung around in the dorm lounge for a while. When one of the other girls from her floor showed up she decided to go downstairs with her. I told her I'd be there at 8am so we could catch the early bus. A quick kiss ended the night for us.

It was a long, cold walk to Donny's house. I actually jogged a ways just to get warm. I ended up in one of the comfortable chairs in the living room. It wasn't that bad as everything was soft. Morning arrived with Donny's father making coffee before going to work. I've never been a coffee lover but when offered some, to be polite, I accepted. He asked what my plans were for the day and after telling him he offered to drive me to the campus. It was way early but the thought of walking in sub freezing weather didn't really appeal to me. I ended up waiting for Elle in the dorm lounge. One thing I noticed was that almost all the girls I saw had suitcases or bags. It truly was an exodus.

I guess the long walk the night before made me hungry. When Elle and I were on the way to the bus depot I suggested that we have a bite at the lunch counter that had opened just as we got there. I hadn't figured on spending that money but the hunger pangs were just too great. Elle had brought a small canvas bag that my mother had given her. I asked her what was in it and she answered "supplies" and sort of looked away. I got it. She was wearing wool slacks as it was, as I mentioned, cold out. Even though I knew I'd not have any opportunity to go "exploring" I was sort of disappointed that she wasn't wearing a skirt. I'd made this trip a few times, going both ways, in the Fall but it was Elle's first time. I can assure you that it was far prettier in the Fall than it was now. Just snow covered fields was basically all we saw. I had two friends that attended boarding school with me that were at the University in the city. Their school schedule wasn't the same as Elle's and mine and I wanted to at least touch base with one or both of them. A phone call right after we arrived proved fruitful and I got directions to the campus. What was interesting to me was that this school was my college's biggest rival and I was going to get a quick tour. If something like this were tried during the football season and I got caught I would've been "scalped" and this school's initial would've been shaved into my hair. (This was long before there were active laws on the books to prevent this from happening... it was looked at as a prank at that time.) Elle knew all about the rivalry and thought it was exciting that we were going to do it.

Elle had used the toilet at the bus station and then, with both of us caught up in the "tour", time got away from us. If it had just been Elle and I there wouldn't have been the element of embarrassment that occurred. When she realized that she was "leaking" we were at the football field. I'd wanted to see it as it was the site of the "BIG" game for the rivalry. Some guys from my college had managed, somehow, to get on the field before the game and had burned our school's initial into it and I wanted to see it for myself. It, and all the surrounding facilities, was closed. Elle tugged at my sleeve as Dayton went on about his school's total domination of mine in that game. I knew immediately what her problem was. I gave her a "helpless" look and then suggested that we all head back as there were things that Elle and I wanted to do that afternoon.

To be continued...

1 comment:

badside said...

Poor Elle! I can imagine how embarrassing that problem must have been for her. She's lucky she found just the right guy for her!