Monday, March 19, 2007

WINTER... Back at school (Part 20e)

When I woke up we were both in the same position. My first thought was to how long we'd been asleep. Elle wasn't moving so I slid my right hand down and over her hip, trying to feel her butt and to see if she'd wet. I managed to cup my fingers into the crotch area of her panties and they were damp but not from pee. It had a sticky feel to it and it took a few seconds to realize that it was my cum. I couldn't remember exactly what time it was when we got back but it seemed like a good idea to wake her. She was really "out". I ended up pushing her up off me so I could get up. When I did she just flopped back down on the cushions, on her back. But, at the same time she raised both knees up so that her legs weren't hanging over the side. By doing this and not readjusting her skirt, it fell to her lap exposing the crotch area of her panties. I couldn't resist. The damp area was quite large. I wanted to touch it but, for some reason didn't.

I put myself back together, thankful that my pants had been lowered so that they didn't get stained. I couldn't say the same for my underpants. However, I didn't have much choice at that time. I sat on the floor and, as gently as possible, tried waking Elle. When I finally got her to acknowledge me, she was unsure just where she was. All I could think of at that time was how in the world her alarm clocks could wake her if she always slept that soundly. We made our way to the ladies room and, like before, she called inside first and then had me go in and check to make sure no one was in there. When she went into the stall I positioned myself so I could see her feet. Just seeing that gave me thrill.

When she rejoined me she said that she really wanted to get cleaned up. We got our coats and headed for the dorm. There still was no noticeable "life" around and, at the stairs, Elle asked me to go down with her. This, under normal circumstances, was a "No no."). Knowing that all the girls on her floor were gone and that she would be alone scared her. And, like with the ladies room at the SU, she wanted me to check everything out with her. What was interesting was that each floor had a small lounge area but men were only allowed in the one on the first floor. Her room was right next to it and, after turning on the light, I walked in to look around. She'd described it to me so it wasn't all that unfamiliar. I knew which desk was hers (my picture) and also the dresser. She walked in behind me and went to her bed and got her nightgown out from under her pillow. Then she went to her dresser and pulled some things out and stacked them on top of the gown. The towel was next. Then she asked me to go and check the bathroom. It was at the very end of the hall. I wondered, as I walked past the other rooms, how many times she'd been woken by her alarms and yet ended up not making it to the toilet. I turned on the lights and was shocked at just how small it was, especially for almost 30 females. There were only 16 guys on my dorm floor and we had the same number of sinks, toilets and showers (plus we had urinals). There were three of each and as I looked at them could only envision pure chaos every morning. I called down the hall to Elle and waited for her in the doorway. I stayed there until she started to undress. Then she asked me to leave. I pleaded to at least see her in just her bra and panties and she did allow that.

It was as I walked back to her room that I got the idea to peek into her roommates dresser drawers. I was still excited from seeing Elle partially undressed but the adrenaline really started to flow as I approached the dresser next to Elle's. I recognized the picture on it's top as Nancy's boyfriend. As I pulled the drawer out it was confirmed. Nancy was, for lack of a better description, an "air head" and one of the most disorganized people Elle said she'd ever known. All I saw was a tangled mess of bras, panties, socks and slips. No organization at all. I picked up the first pair of panties I saw. They were cotton band leg and I recognized them as being Lollipop, the same kind that Fred's girlfriend, Liz, wore. What set them aside from the Spanky Pants was that they weren't nearly as heavy. The cotton was soft like my T shirts. But, on this pair, there was something more. The back panel was doubled, just like the crotch. I checked out the label and saw that they were size 12 which indicated that they were a childs panty. Nancy was small but that surprised me. I rummaged around and found a few more of the same. No nylon panties at all.

My heart was beating quite rapidly by then and as I approached the other two dressers I had no idea who belonged to either one. I pulled the first drawer out and could tell immediately that the things inside belonged to Toby. It wasn't anything more than the fact that she had made compartments out of cardboard to separate sock from bras and from panties. She was so organized in everything that she tended to drive the others crazy with it. There were six compartments. Three held panties with two for socks and one for bras.There was only a few pair of panties in the first one. They were nylon. I pulled the top pair out and read the label. Not that I was any kind of expert at that time but when I read "Mojud" all I could think of was nylon stocking. I'd seen signs for them in different department stores and also could remember ads in magazines. The size was a 7, which sort of figured as Toby was bigger than Elle and Elle wore a size 5. Next to that compartment was something that I'd never seen before. I'd seen my mother's girdles a few times and they had, what I'd learned (from Elle), were garters, used to hold up nylon stockings. But what I was holding was definitely a panty but it did have garters attached to them. A quick check of the label showed the name "Suspants". There was also something a little different. They looked funny in that when held by the waist they sort of went straight down without any shape. I definitely remember that I didn't like them. The panties in the back compartment were cotton and it was obvious what they were for. Dark stains in the crotch area out by the leg elastics gave them away. I only checked one pair and there was no label.

Carol's drawer proved to be the most interesting. Her panties took up one side with her bras and slips sharing the other side. My guess was that there were about 10 pair, all nylon and mostly white. I saw one with an applique and picked it up. "Kayser", size 5 is what the label read. As I held them up in front of me I knew I liked the oversized crotch. They immediately reminded me of the panties I'd seen on the clothesline at Buddy's house at the end of the Summer that his girlfriend (another Carol) had worn. I liked them, very much! I picked up another pair and the label didn't have a brand but the size was 5. The crotch on these weren't as big from front to back but was very wide. I liked them a lot as well. I wanted to go further but started to worry that Elle would walk in and catch me. All in all it was a very memorable few minutes.

To be continued...

1 comment:

badside said...

A panty enthusiast's dream come true to look through all those drawers!