Saturday, March 17, 2007

WINTER... Back at school (Part 20d)

I truly felt sorry for Elle. In spite of wearing a partial "package" (cotton panties, pad and the sanitary panty over them it wasn't enough. The only thing that saved her from total embarrassment was the wool slacks she was wearing. They were charcoal gray and between the color and the fact that wool has a natural oil built in, the wetness didn't show through. But she was VERY uncomfortable as the inside of them was wet and her socks and shoes were also wet. Even it it had been warm out it still would have made for an uncomfortable experience. Dayton steered us towards the Student Union and gave us directions to the downtown area and took off.

Once inside, Elle headed for the ladies room to see what she could do to clean up. There was a store in the SU that carried sundries and Elle asked if I could at least find a dry pair of socks for her. She was gone for quite a while. She had a look of despair on her face and I felt helpless to do anything for her. She'd taken a whole batch of paper towels into a stall with her and tried to get as much moisture out of the pants legs as she could. Her "supply" bag did have dry panties and extra pads but she didn't have another pair of sanitary panties. The problem with them was that the leg elastics were wet and a bit uncomfortable. She said her shoes felt the same as when it snowed and they got wet so they weren't all that bad. The dry socks helped, for sure.

We grabbed a snack while at the SU and then headed downtown. Because it was so cold out and Elle's clothes still felt damp, we spent most of our time looking around in stores. In one department store we saw a Kleinert's display. I offered to buy her a new, dry, pair of sanitary panties but she said she'd gotten used to the feel. I breathed a silent sigh of relief as my monetary resources were getting dangerously low. Our return bus was to leave near 5pm. As we made our way in that direction we still took time to look in windows. One of the stores was a jewelery store. Now, none of our conversations, even the fantasy ones, ever broached marriage. But, for some reason, there was an engagement ring right in the front corner of the window that caught my eye. The only engagement ring I'd ever taken notice of was that of my mother. It was a simple solitare diamond without embellishments. This ring was also in a plain setting except that the stone was rectangular. I liked it immediately. The store clerks were in the process of collecting the displayed jewelery from the window while we were there. When the man picked up the box with that ring in it, Elle touched my arm and pointed to it. I looked at her and heard her sort of whisper "It's different." I agreed and we continued on.

We, again, ate at the Sugar Bowl only this time we shared the dinner. The only reason I didn't ask Elle for some monetary help was that, with classes starting on Monday, she had to buy her text books. If she didn't have enough she wouldn't be able to get them. So, I basically starved that night. When we got back to the campus Elle wanted to change out of the soiled slacks. I waited for her in the dorm lounge and this time I saw no activity at all. I wondered if Elle might be the only one there. When she reappeared she had on a skirt I'd seen her wear many times before. I immediately wondered what she had on under it. I was almost tempted to put my hand up under the hem as she stood there in front of me... but didn't.

It was back to the SU lounge for us and the same room. We, dutifully, turned on a light and then settled into our usual position. I was very pleased that she was wearing just nylon panties. The only problem was that, once my finger got inside, she was, basically "dry". It only took a second or two for her to recognize it as well. She tugged my arm as if to remove it from between her legs. As I did she raised her left leg up a bit but then pushed my arm back down. I was a bit confused. I let my hand rest on her right upper thigh, not touching her privates or panties. Within seconds I felt something trickling around my hand. I quickly felt her panties and the crotch was wet. What a feeling! The slippery feel of nylon covering the soft flesh of her vulva, to me, was almost heaven.

When she finally broke away to use the toilet I couldn't believe that I hadn't come. I'd felt that I was almost there a number of times. I actually need a few minutes to calm down. When she returned, she "attacked" me. Not literally, but she came up in front of me and then proceeded to straddle me. She then undid my belt, pants button and zipper. She backed off my lap and started tugging at my pants. Once they were down to about my knees she "unleashed" my penis from my underpants and then slid back onto my lap. I could feel that her panties were wet because I felt wet. I guessed that she had left them on when she used the toilet. We went "up and down" a few times until she reached down and guided my penis under the panty elastic. With her other hand she stroked it up and down her labia. Again, I was holding my breath. All of a sudden I felt myself entering her. It was an incredible feeling. We stayed motionless for a few seconds and then she started raising and lowering herself on me. I exhaled and then took another deep breath. I could feel the "explosion" building within me. I'm sure I mumbled something about "coming" and I know I tried to lift her up and off me. I know I, emphatically, said "JUMP!", but she didn't. The feeling was incredible. Masturbation, and the few feeble attempts we'd made in the past, paled by example. She continued to "ride" even as my penis "deflated". She stopped when she got a cramp in her hip and then she jumped. She stood in front of me rubbing her hip, but the look on her face belied any pain she was feeling there. I was spent, for sure. As I said, no prior experience came close to matching that.

She walked the cramp out quickly. I pulled my pants back up but didn't fasten them. I indicated for her to sit next to me. She started to but then went to her coat. She pulled a pair of the cotton Spanky Pants out and proceeded to step into them, pulling them up and over the wet nylon ones. I immediately thought of that Summer night, at my house, when I'd given her a pair of Spanky Pants to put on over her wet nylon ones so she could eat dinner with us. I was smiling. I expected her to lay across my lap, like she usually did, but she sat next to me, pulling her legs up on the love seat. She kind of nestled into my right side and lay her head on my shoulder. I had my arm around her and, at first, just under her breasts. Nothing was said. We just sat there.

To be continued...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh to be young again and experience all those wonderful feelings once more. you bring back so much to my mind. thank you

badside said...

That last part was HOT! I have to admit, I got pretty excited reading that. Brought back some great memories of my youth too!