Sunday, May 15, 2011

MORE SUMMER FUN... August (Part 72a)

SAILING... As I’ve written about earlier, the big sailing event of the Summer was when all 11 sailing clubs in the region get together the first weekend of August. It was always a three day affair held on a small island with the only access via a small ferry. The biggest problem with the location was getting the boats over to the island (and, eventually, getting them off). Not all the competitors raced on Friday as there were a total of four races with the best three counting so those who couldn’t get the day off could “drop” that race. Even with that there was always a “crush” of cars and boats trying to get on the ferries. I’d not taken any time off and since I’d gotten the payroll checks to the Treasurer’s office early on Thursday decided that I’d take the afternoon off to get a head start and take the boat over that evening. I called Elle to tell her to make up some sandwiches and we’d have a sort of picnic once we got there.

When I got home Elle had everything ready and all I had to do was change my clothes. It was a pleasant surprise to find Elle in a summer dress. Of course I had to check out what she was wearing under it and found that she had on two pair of nylon panties. That was unusual and I made sure to tell her I appreciated it. It was about a half hour to the sailing club and, as I’d readied the boat for trailing after the previous Sunday’s races, all I had to do was drop the trailer onto the hitch to continue the trip. It was another half hour or so to the ferry slip and then a slight wait to get on the ferry. I was really pleased with how quickly it had gone. When we pulled into the parking lot all I had to do was unhitch the trailer and then look for a place to eat.

Jean, my oldest child, was really excited as it had been her first time on any kind of a boat and she really seemed to enjoy the wind blowing in her face. The sailing club had benches that looked out onto the water where we chose to eat. By then it was approaching two hours since we’d left home and I knew Elle would be looking for a bathroom soon. There was very little activity around the club at that time. There was no one within a 100 yards of where we’d settled. I’d been playing a “game” with Elle since the warm weather arrived in which I’d sort of “bribe” her to wet her panties. Mostly it was in or around the trailer so as not to put her in an embarrassing situation. But, with her in a dress and no one around I asked if she’d “tinkle” in her panties right there on the bench. As you can imagine her immediate response was an emphatic “NO!”. The “bribes” I’d used were mostly agreeing to do things that she’d been nagging me to do. As I remember it they were mostly things that didn’t need doing right away but annoyed Elle. However, the one thing that she kept harping on was for me to make an honest effort to learn how to play tennis. It wasn’t that I hated tennis. It was more that I didn’t have time for it between working late, doing yard chores, visiting with my grandparents and racing the sailboat. I hadn’t even gone to the stock car races but once all season. After the “no“ she’d stood up as if to head for the clubhouse. I grabbed her wrist and sort of pleaded with her. I told her I’d do what she wanted and that was to have Alice give me some ”pointers“. That’s when she hesitated. The kids were munching down on their peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and not paying attention to us. Elle stood there for a few seconds and then asked how I wanted her to do it. I remember my penis being jammed into my pants and hurting after I heard those words.

She was standing with her back to the water and facing me I took her hand and drew her closer to me and then started to put my hand between her legs. She started to back away and told me the deal was for her to just ”tinkle“ and nothing more. I nodded in agreement and she stepped back again. She then pulled the hem of her dress up by putting her hands on her hips and sliding them up so that I could see a few inches above her knees. She spread her feet apart maybe six or so inches and then let it go. The part I remember the most was the puddle I saw form in the grass under her. It was sort of bittersweet for me. I got what I asked for but not what I wanted. I was sitting there with this huge bulge and wasn’t allowed to touch her or her panties.

With the kids getting restless Elle promised ice cream if they would settle down. Actually, Jean was anxious to go because she wanted to ride on the ferry again. As it was approaching their bedtime I was hoping that they’d fall asleep once they got in the car. At least that was my hope... but it wasn’t to be. The fresh air while on the ferry seemed to energize them. As soon as the boat docked Jean started chanting Ice cream! Ice cream!“. so I knew where we were headed.

One of Elle’s high school classmates had married into the family that owned the local ice cream parlor. When we walked in I saw this woman bending over next to a table picking up some trash. She was wearing a pink uniform and I got a nice VPL. It turned out to be Stacy, Elle’s classmate. I recognized her even though she’d put on weight since school. She had one of those ”china doll“ faces that always seemed perfect. I always hate to describe a female as ”handsome“ but I don’t know any other way to describe her. In any case she and Elle hugged and that started their reunion. I got stuck with ordering the ice cream for the kids. For a short while It was like the kids and I weren’t even there as Elle and Stacy sat there jabbering. I had my hands full trying to feed Anne her ice cream and trying to keep Jean from spilling hers onto the floor.

Elle ”rediscovered“ me just about the time all the ice cream had been eaten. I was a little upset until I saw that Elle had forgotten that her panties were wet and had sat on her skirt. It wasn’t that obvious but since I was always looking could see the slight discoloration on the back of it. Stacy was alone in the store at the time and told us that her husband would be back soon as the crowd from the movie theater would be in. Even though I’d hoped for another VPL I used that as a cue to leave. I didn’t want to put Elle in an embarrassing situation. As we got into the car I told her of my observation and rather than being upset she laughed. That was a very good sign!

To be continued...

No comments: