Friday, May 13, 2011

SUMMER FUN... July, at home (Part 71d)

Before they had left Alice told Elle that she had a tennis skirt that might fit her. She tried it on and as it fit Alice said she had more clothes for Elle to try on when they finished up. When they did they went right to Alice’s. As soon as Elle stepped out of the car she ”leaked“ and by the time they got into Alice’s trailer and she got to the bathroom she was going full force so she just sat on the toilet and ”tinkled“ through her panties. She said she ”mopped up“ as best as she could with toilet paper and then went to look at the clothes. She said that even though Alice was well aware of her situation she didn’t feel comfortable staying there in that condition so brought the clothes on home. I was glad she did!

It was rare for Elle to take the initiative. Her fondling of me was a clear sign that she was in a very good (and sexy) mood and I wanted to take advantage of it as quickly as possible. Jean, our oldest child, had invited herself to stay at Alice’s and Julie’s for supper when she heard they were having hot dogs. With us only having to deal with the baby I thought there was a chance for a ”quickie“. With Elle’s hand squeezing my bulge I reciprocated with a nice feel of her crotch and a kiss. I asked if she would give me a squirt and after taking a peek at the baby, she did. It only took a few seconds for my fingers to find their way inside the leg elastics and only a few more for me to find the ”spot“. She wasn’t expecting that and almost immediately pulled away but with a big smile on her face. As she did she wagged her finger at me and promised we could continue after she fed the baby. She wanted to change out of the wet panties telling me she wanted to wash out her ”fancy panties“ before they got ”ruined“. I persuaded her to leave them on saying that a few more minutes wouldn’t hurt. With the break the ”moment“ was lost so we both ended up eating. When we finished I’d hoped we could pick up where we left off but Elle wasn’t sure when Alice would bring Jean home so I suggested that we take the baby out onto the lawn to play. I thought for sure she’d want to change but with her tennis skirt still on and in damp panties she carried Ann outside.

I can remember watching her crawl across the lawn chasing the baby with a perfect view of her panties (and somewhat wet butt) and enjoying every second of it. It was only a short time before Alice, her daughter Julie and Jean appeared. Elle hadn’t expected that Alice would come into the yard and was a bit embarrassed. But Alice wanted to know if any of the clothes she’d given Elle to try on had fit. To keep Alice from seeing that she still had on the panties she’d first wet earlier at her trailer Elle sat up and tucked one leg in under her. Elle explained that she still hadn’t had a chance to try the clothes. I was hoping that she would leave but she ended up sitting down as Jean and Julie went out back to play in the playhouse. I knew Elle was very uncomfortable but didn’t know how to get Alice to leave. I also knew that it would be very hard for Elle to get up without exposing the fact that she had on wet panties so just sat there and listened to ”girl talk“. When it started to cool off Alice finally decided it was time to go. As Alice got up I watched Elle’s face and it looked like she was biting her lower lip. She remained sitting until Alice disappeared from view. Then she got up on her hands and knees and crawled over to me and whispered in my ear that she had ”tinkled“ while Alice was there. I remember laughing and immediately thrusting my hand up under her and found a very wet crotch. Because we were right under the neighbor’s living room window she pulled away. Then we both started laughing.

Thankfully, it was time to put the kids to bed. I helped, somewhat, but was probably more of a hindrance in that I kept feeling her wet panties and trying to get my fingers inside. As soon we walked out of their room we were in our own bedroom. Elle had grabbed a towel from the bathroom as she walked by and put it down on the bed and lay down on top of it. I straddled her and unbuttoned the tennis skirt and her top, pulling them out from under her. While I was doing that she was undoing my shirt and pants. I remember looking down at the fancy panties and seeing the obvious wetness. After getting my shirt and pants off I lowered myself onto her, ”plugging in“ to her crotch. The foreplay didn’t last for long and neither did the ”action“. I pretty much knew that I hadn’t satisfied Elle and felt badly about it. I think it was because it was still light out that we didn’t fall asleep. After a while we got up and took a joint shower. It had been quite a while since we’d done that and I was pleasantly surprised that I ”recovered“ so quickly. I think she was surprised as well. I ”played“ with her a bit and when we stepped out of the tub I sat on the toilet seat and brought her down so that she was straddling me. After a few seconds we ”connected“ and this time I was able to get the job done to her satisfaction. When we got into bed neither of us had any trouble getting to sleep.

The next morning I got a fashion show as Elle tried on the clothes that Alice had given her to try. Seeing Elle in just her panties and bra was always a turn on for me and it seemed strange to have a hard on while eating breakfast. The story behind the clothes was that Alice had put on a lot of weight when she was pregnant and couldn’t seem to lose the last 15 to 20 pounds. She’d kept the clothes as an inducement to keep on trying but it was almost four years and she'd finally given up. Besides the tennis skirt that Elle had been wearing the day before was a tennis dress that I really liked, a pair of pale yellow clamdiggers (now called capris), a pair of ugly brown shorts that Elle didn’t even want to try. I begged her to put them on primarily to see her get undressed again. But, when she put them on I noted that they went almost to her knees. They looked kind of stupid but I immediately thought they would be perfect for sailing. And, I noted that they fit tightly to her bottom. Most of the other things weren’t really Elle’s style. When I left for work I was really energized by what I’d just witnessed.

To be continued...

1 comment:

badside said...

Sounds like you had a good day!