Wednesday, May 04, 2011

SUMMER FUN... July, at home (Part 72a)

When Jay had dropped off the money from my working at the barrier beach house Elle had asked me for money so she could get her hair cut. But, she also asked that I go buy a new pool for the kids. The one we had got destroyed when we moved from the old trailer to the new one. Plastic and cold weather just don’t go well together and by the time I got it out from under the old trailer it was in many pieces. I ended up borrowing Andy’s pick up truck to go get the new one. I spent more than I wanted but it was a lot better than the old one. I always emptied the pool when the kids were through with it, afraid that someone might fall in and drown. It was always a hassle to get the water out so I bought one with a drain plug and some seat like appendages. It was a big hit right from the time I arrived home. But there was one rule that the kids not go in it unless either Elle or I were there with them. With me working it was mostly Elle.

I got home fairly early one night (before 6pm) and when I pulled up in front of the trailer I could see three kids in the pool and it looked like an older one as well. Puzzled, I walked across the lawn and saw that it was Janelle from next door... and she was in the pool with the kids... and in her clothes. When she saw me I could see that she was embarrassed. She hastily told me that the kids had splashed most of the water out of the pool so she had gotten the hose and the kids wanted to hold it as the pool filled. The third child was Julie, Alice’s daughter, and she had decided to spray Janelle. They all thought that was funny and, Janelle being quite wet, climbed into the pool with them. She explained that Elle and Alice had gone to play tennis and that the kids hadn’t wanted to go. So, Janelle was hired to watch them and the kids wanted to play in the pool. I didn’t care. I hadn’t seen Janelle in a while and just seeing her was a treat. The fact that she was in soaking wet clothes was an added treat. As we talked she sat there with her arms across her chest. What I wanted to see was for her to get out of the pool so I could get a nice VPL with her wet shorts clinging to her butt. However, she made no move to do so and I, still dressed in my work clothes, really had no reason to stand there and wait until she did. I excused myself and said I’d change clothes and be right back and then she could go.

It only took a few minutes before I was back. The timing was perfect as Janelle’s mother was calling through the window that supper was ready. She stood up with her arms still crossed over her chest. As she stepped out of the pool her one foot caught the edge of it and she fell, face forward into the grass. Because her arms and hands were in front of her she was able to break her fall but I had a decent view of her backside. I got what I was looking for... a nice VPL and, as I’d seen with her before, it was double. It just excited me that she was wearing two pair of panties. She quickly rolled over on her back and got up. Embarrassed for her fall, she backed away towards the gate. Disappointed that I didn't see more I was still smiling to myself because I knew that in a short while those same panties would be hanging on her clothes line. For a change I knew I’d have an excuse to be over by them as the flower garden that Elle had planted needed watering.

Andy's wife, Lil, had a birthday party planned for him at the bowling alley out by the lake. She’d invited about five couples from the trailer park and some others that they’d known before. Because it was Summer the lanes were not very busy and the owner of the alleys was willing to work with Lil on arrangements. It was held on a Friday night and as part of it there was free bowling, sandwiches and beer. Three lanes had been set aside for the party. Elle and I pretty much knew that it would get rowdy after a while but we weren’t prepared to find Andy, and to some degree, Lil somewhat tipsy when we got there around six o’clock. Andy was louder than usual and Lil giggled at just about anything that was said. We were among the first to eat and to be bowling. I really liked to bowl but finding time and, up to then, the money, was almost impossible. To make it fair for everybody random teams of four were made up and after each game you rotated to a different team. Early on people were serious about their bowling but as the beer flowed that went away. As I remember it we were almost finished our third game when one of the women, obviously feeling little pain, dropped her ball. It started rolling across the approaches to the lanes next to us going “thunk, thunk, thunk”, as it rolled over the thumb hole as it went. As we all watched it roll away we started laughing. The expressions on the faces of the bowlers in the other lanes were priceless as they watched the ball roll by. That only made us laugh even more. All of a sudden Elle sat down and stopped laughing. I was trying to catch my breath and wasn’t thinking of a possible problem for Elle... but there was. When we left home I’d convinced her not to wear even a partial “package” as the rest rooms at the alleys were readily accessible. I remember laying out two pair of nylon panties and telling her that even if she did “dribble” they would be enough to catch it. I hadn’t thought about a laughing fit.

The alley seats were molded plastic, formed to cup your butt. Elle proceeded to just about empty her bladder and found herself sitting in a puddle with no place for it to go but to be soaked up by her clothes. Elle didn’t drink and, to make her happy, I was drinking ginger ale. I grabbed for my glass and deliberately poured it into her lap pretending to fall as I did. Not expecting a cold drink to be poured between her legs she responded the way anybody would’ve, with a little yelp. Fortunately, I knew the owner of the lanes who was acting as the bar tender that night. I made a mad dash up the bar and asked him for some towels and pretended to wipe the spill up but was really stuffing some towels under her. We made our way outside and in the parking lot I told her that she couldn’t get in my car as wet as her shorts were. It took a little persuading but I convinced her to take off the shorts since there was no one to be seen. When she did I hugged her and put my hands between her legs. She tried to make me stop but I gave her a big kiss and she relaxed for a few seconds. It was exciting especially since we were out in public.

To be continued...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Elle (and lucky you)! Sounds like it was a fun evening. I'm guessing (and hoping) Janelle has more appearances in the future.

-Badside

Anonymous said...

Enjoying hearing the stories... Love VPL. Had never heard of a "double panty" look...wow! :D
The wet look is hot, too... what a day! Z