Thursday, May 26, 2011

MORE SUMMER FUN... August (Part 73f)

As far as panty sightings at the sailing club it was a dull Summer. Ruthie, Jimbo’s wife wasn’t sailing this year as she was pregnant. None of us had seen anything of Frank’s wife and there were all sorts of rumors about why. In the previous Summer the majority of the people who crewed were female but not this year. There were a fair number of junior sailors, mostly male, who replaced them. Not very exciting in my eyes.

When it came time for the qualifying races for the National Championships even I chose a male to crew for me. The reason was that if I did qualify Elle wasn’t going to be able to go with me as school would be in session. I got lucky as a young man who I’d taught how to sail when I was still a teenager had graduated from college in June and was home visiting his parents before starting his first job. I coerced him into sailing with me. Long story short... we did well enough to be one of the qualifiers. The only other memorable thing was that when the trophies were handed out it was the wife of the head of the sailing club who did the honors. If there ever was a reason for being rich when old and wrinkled his wife was certainly a good example. She was a very attractive lady with blond hair, probably in her 30’s, wearing a white sleeveless dress. The trophies were on a table sitting on the dock and we, the competitors, were standing on the beach. When she stepped forward for the presentation the sun was directly behind her and she was like a silhouette standing there. She certainly had the attention of all the men. When I jumped up on the dock to get my trophy I could see the outline of her panties through her dress on her. One thing I distinctly remember was that more than one guy mentioned seeing the panties.

WORK: As far as the mundane, day to day things, it was going quite smoothly. I set a goal at the start of each payroll to try and beat the time of the previous one. Except for the power outage I’d been successful for the whole Summer. Jo had finally gotten Lucy to ”buy in“ to our laid back way of operating and once she did she fit right in. Jo spent some time showing her how she did the bill paying and that gave us some needed back up, especially since none of us had taken more than a day or two of vacation. However, even with that it was becoming clear that we needed more help.

Because I’d taken a Friday off and left early on another one I missed a few Friday night ”voyeur“ sessions with Rena, the girl who worked in purchasing. She made a point of speaking to me each and every time she saw me go into the new area. In some ways it was annoying but I was willing to put up with it for the opportunity for a ”peek“ or two. The first time she ever set foot in the operational Data Processing Room was the day she brought down a shipping notice to show Jay. It was for the special HVAC unit (air conditioning) for our new space. Of course it excited Jay because it meant we’d probably be moving within the month. When she came into the room I acknowledged but didn’t speak to her. She didn’t stay all that long, hesitating at the door as she left.

It wasn’t but probably a day later when she came up to me when I was alone in the cafeteria. She asked if I’d give her a tour of the Data Processing operation. I told her I would but it would have to be after work some day when nothing was going on. She seemed fine with that and I didn’t think anything more about it. The following Friday when I went down to the new DP space to kill time so the traffic would thin out by pushing some more boxes around (and, hopefully, to get a peek of Rena) I walked into the darkened Purchasing Department through the open back door but didn’t see Rena. There were six offices with a general work area in front of them where Rena worked and where I’d watched her change her clothes. I quietly called her name a few times and then she stepped out from one of the offices dressed in just a bra, panties and a slip over them. As I’ve said before, she was nothing special to look at but dressed like that... well... I was certainly looking.

I’ll admit I was a bit naive at that period of time and didn’t fully recognize that she was coming on to me. I remember her coy smile and the request for me to help button the back of her uniform but she never touched me which, I think, was why I didn’t feel threatened. The whole process took but a few minutes and as our stated stated goal was to leave around 5:30pm she proceeded to follow me into the the new DP area. We talked as I moved boxes around and I found her to be very inquisitive, asking intelligent questions about the whole DP process. She reminded me that I’d promised to give her a tour. It was probably somewhere near 5:30pm by then and I hesitated before saying that we could do it then.

As I showed her the different pieces of equipment she continued to ask good questions. The next thing I knew it was around 6pm. I cut short the tour using the fact that she was late for work. When we got out to the parking area her car wouldn’t stay running. It was an early 50’s Chevy and in pretty bad shape. I lifted the hood and it was obvious that it had been quite a while since anyone had done any work under there. She’d gotten out of the car and was looking at the same mess as I was. I pretty much knew it was useless to ask when the last time it was serviced. I told her to get back in and to try and start it again. It cranked over and tried to run but it just wouldn’t. With my experience with cars I figured that it needed points and spark plugs to start with if not a new distributor cap... and there was no way I was going to go get them at that point in time. When I went back to tell her I got an eye full... actually two. She was sitting half in and half out of the car with her left leg on the ground and the other one inside. Being August, it was hot. She had pulled the hem of her uniform up around her waist and I had one beautiful view of her crotch. It surprised me and I knew immediately that she saw the look on my face. But she didn’t react by pulling the dress back down, choosing to just sit there letting me ogle it. It took a few seconds to be able to speak and when I did she laughed. She made a comment along the lines of ”You looked like you’d never seen panties before,“ which made my embarrassment even greater. I was spared the double embarrassment of her seeing my bulge because I was on the other side of the door.

To be continued...

2 comments:

oldblue said...

I think I felt a little stir on my own just thinking of that site. It even brings back a memory or two. That girl wasn't coming on she was screaming out.

Anonymous said...

That scene could be in a movie, picturing it in my head right now!

-Badside