Wednesday, May 11, 2011

SUMMER FUN... July, at home (Part 72c)

Elle had brought two changes of clothes and she, obviously, had to use one. I thought it was pretty gutsy of her to pretty much strip her wet shorts and panties off in the back seat, in the parking lot, especially since a fair number of people were leaving and heading for their cars. Of course I had a noticeable bulge while watching her. On our way back it became obvious that the baby was ready for a nap. Janelle was waiting for us along with Jean and Julie. Seeing the baby asleep over my shoulder she offered to watch her while she napped. She told us that the rest of her family had gone home. Since the kids hadn’t yet ridden on the train Elle and Alice offered to go with them leaving me with Janelle and the baby.

Janelle proceeded to lie down next to my daughter, face up so as to get the sun, with her knees propped up a bit. From my chair I got a nice peek up the leg openings of her shorts. I remember pretending to close my eyes to avoid being caught leering. The next thing I knew I heard the sounds of my daughter, Jean, calling out as they returned. I’d fallen asleep. I looked down at Janelle and she was also asleep but now lying on her side facing the baby. It only took a few seconds to see something that aroused me. Janelle’s shorts, on her left side, had a distinctly different color. She’d wet herself while asleep. For some reason she’d not heard Jean calling to me and was still asleep. As Elle walked up behind me I pointed to Janell’s predicament. She motioned for me to take Jean and to walk away and as I did I saw her bend down to wake her up. I watched Janelle’s reaction and it was clearly obvious that she was embarrassed. She drew the beach towel she was sleeping on up and around her waist not realizing that it was also noticeably wet. I couldn’t tell if she was crying or not but Elle stayed down on her haunches talking with her for a few minutes. When she got up she came over and told me to go to the station wagon and get the last change of clothes she’d brought for herself.

As I walked back with them I noted that the panties were her tried and true heavy cotton Carter’s Spanky pants. There were two pair rolled up in the shorts. I wondered if Janelle would put both of them on since I knew that she often wore two pair. There was a definite "stirring“ down below as I hurried back. Elle was sitting on the ground next to Janelle and as I walked up I was somewhat surprised to see a DP. It certainly was different because what I saw wasn’t her panties but the plastic ones she wore when wearing a full ”package“. As I’d mentioned, a lot of the people had already left but there still a few in the vicinity. Elle and Alice took a couple of beach towels and made sort of a curtain for Janelle to use when changing into Elle’s clothes. As soon as she was dressed we proceeded to pick up our things. Janelle held onto the wet towel and I assumed that her clothes were rolled up into it. What I didn’t see was the second pair of Elle’s cotton panties and the thought of Janelle wearing both of them gave me a ”soft“ bulge. Back at the station wagon we loaded the chairs, blankets and other paraphernalia into the back and, as we had four adults, two small children and the baby, there wasn’t much extra room so Janelle threw her wet things into the back as well. I made special note of that and on the way home tried to come up with some way to get a peek at them when we got home.

Luck was with me because, as we pulled up in front of our trailer, Molly, Janelle’s mother, was in front of theirs and called out for Janelle to go right home. Since the folding chairs belonged to them that was the break I needed. After getting the sleeping Jean into the trailer I went to the back of the station wagon and, pretending to get some of the things out, unrolled the wet towel. Janelle’s two panties were together as one as she’d obviously taken them off together. By now they were totally wet having been balled up inside the wet towel. I’d thought she was wearing a pair of white and light blue panties but it turned out that one was a pale yellow. I didn’t want to get suspicion up so didn’t the time to look at the labels. I quickly rolled them back into the towel and put it with the two chairs and returned them. As I handed them to Molly she apologized for calling Janelle away and causing me to have to bring the chairs back. If only she knew how glad I was that she had! On Sunday morning I made a special point of checking the neighbor's wash line and got the answer I was looking for... four pair of panties with two of them being Elle's cotton Spanky pants.

One night I got home from work relatively early and found no one home. I figured that Elle and Alice were playing tennis but I also knew that the kids usually didn’t go with them. I was puzzled, especially with the station wagon there and no note inside the trailer. I changed clothes and as I went back outside I saw Elle walking down the road with a pile of clothes in one arm and Ann in the other. She had a big smile on her face when she saw me. She, indeed, had been playing tennis and had on a skirt that I’d never seen before. I followed her up the steps and, as usual, put my hand up between her legs. She wasn’t wet but was very damp. I was hard in a split second. Once inside she handed the baby to me and put the clothes on the table. She still had the smile on her face when she turned towards me and put her hand on my bulge. Then she laughed and said that she pretty much knew that I’d react that way and that was why she was smiling.

To be continued...

1 comment:

oldblue said...

You luckey dog!