Friday, May 20, 2011

MORE SUMMER FUN... August (Part 73c)

Elle had gone to change into dry clothes while I put the boat and sails away. When she didn’t come back I went looking for the woman that was in the boat ahead of us on the tow in. I recognized the boat as it was what I would’ve called a pea soup green. There was no one around it but as I approached I recognized the shorts draped over the boom. When I got up to the boat itself I got a very unexpected surprise. Lying on the seats were a pair of panties and a bra. Oh my heart! There were people around other boats who were not paying attention to me at all. I wanted to check those panties out so badly but I had no idea what the third person who had been in the boat looked like so all I dared do was look at them from where I was standing. They were white with a lace treatment around the leg elastics. They were definitely not five and dime panties. I waited for a few minutes, debating on weather to try and slip them off the seat and into my pocket or to leave them. Just as I decided to walk away I saw the woman I was looking for headed in my direction. Before I could open my mouth she called out my name. I was really glad I’d left the panties where they were.

After pleasantries about our families she told me that she’d just finished up with the Peace Corps and was taking the Summer off. She said the boat hadn’t been sailed in years and after some persuasion she got her father to put it in the water for her to race. That was when I asked about Natalie and what had happened. She laughed and said I didn’t want to know but I pressed her a bit on it. Still laughing she said that Natalie needed a bathroom and she’d told her to jump in before she peed in her boat. When she started to pee while sitting on the deck she’d pushed her overboard. Of course hearing that I had the start of a bulge. Natalie wasn’t all that good looking, at least when her hair was all wet but the idea of another female peeing herself was exciting for me to hear about. By then I saw Elle over by my boat so told Gail I’d see her the next day. As I walked away I was relieved that I hadn’t touched the panties but there was still like a magnetic pull with me wanting to see them up close.

While picking up my sails and Elle’s wet clothes from my boat I noticed Gail and two others climb into a car. I decided to make one last stab at getting to see the panties and told Elle I wanted to use the men’s room inside the clubhouse. I had to walk near Gail’s boat to get there and as I got close looked around and saw absolutely no one in the area. I casually walked by and dropped my hand inside the cockpit. I snagged the panties and stuffed them into my pants pocket. What I hadn’t figured on was that they were still wet and by the time I got to the clubhouse the wetness had worked it’s way through and was very obvious. I was in a quandary as to what to do and what I could say to explain it to Elle.

Inside the men’s room I took the panties out and balled them up in my hand. I decided I’d try to sneak them into the sail bag when I got back to the boat. Then, as I was about to walk out this guy went to one of the sinks to wash his hands and the water came out so hard and fast that it splashed up and out of the sink and onto the front of his pants. There was my excuse right in front of me. I was successful in both endeavors... hiding the panties and fooling Elle. I just had to find a reason to get into the sail bag to inspect the panties but I pretty much knew I’d have to be patient and wait.

We were leaving the kids overnight with Elle’s parents but had promised that we’d eat with them. A meal at Elle’s mother’s was always a treat. My favorite dessert was lemon meringue pie and she usually would make one when she knew we were coming. She looked at as a ”bribe“ but it really wasn’t as I had no problem with either of her parents. It was just that I/we were too busy to do it that often. When dinner was finished and we were about to leave some old family friends of Elle’s parents dropped by. They were actually Elle’s godparents and so we ended up staying much later than planned. And that pretty much messed up my plans for and with Elle that night. When we finally left Elle was almost asleep on her feet which meant there wouldn’t be any ”play time“ when we got to the trailer. I actually forgot about the purloined panties as well.

There was certainly no ”play time“ in the morning as we had to leave the trailer around 7am. The start of the first race was at 10am and it was an hour just to get there. Elle had washed out her brown sailing shorts at her mother’s and promptly forgot them so she had to pick out something else to wear. Being embarrassed by her big wet spot the day before she chose the yellow clamdiggers that Alice had given her a few weeks earlier. It was her reasoning that the yellow pants would somewhat hide her wet butt. At least that was her thought.

I’d wanted to check up on Buddy and Carol and call them but being preoccupied with Elle’s parents and godparents it had slipped my mind. As we headed for the ferry I, again, looked for his boat. Not seeing it I was hoping that everything was OK. It wasn’t until I went to take the sails out of the sail bag that Natalie’s panties came to mind. Actually, it was more that they came out with the sails and fell on the floorboards. Thankfully, Elle had gone to the ladies room because I didn’t find them until just before she reappeared. I know I was still flushed from embarrassment when she walked up as I was stuffing them back into the sail bag.

To be continued...

No comments: