Sunday, May 22, 2011

MORE SUMMER FUN... August (Part 73d)

I was about to move the boat over to the hoist when I saw Buddy but not with Carol. It was Cat who was working on putting the sails on the sail track. Even though I knew I’d lose my preferred spot for the hoist I ran over to see what was going on. Buddy had one of those exasperated looks on his face when I asked what had happened. Carol had fallen during the week and sprained her wrist. Because Carol and Cat had become friends and Cat had expressed her love of sailing she thought she might like to race. Buddy contacted her and she agreed but she wasn't available until Saturday. And that was about it. I told him that the good news was that Friday’s race wasn't going to count so we were all even. I could see he liked that.

Cat was dressed in a pair of multi colored striped shorts and a blouse with the sleeves cut off at the shoulders. I was a bit disappointed as the stripes were a deterrent for a good VPL. I wished them ”good luck“ and headed for my boat.

We had a decent amount of wind and, as there were two races scheduled, the first one was fairly short. Elle actually made it through without peeing. We won which, as I remember it, was the first time with the new sails. When we came ashore for lunch I was surprised to see Carol. I hadn't realized that she had also come along. Her right hand and wrist were bandaged up. She’d brought sandwiches for Buddy’s and Cat’s lunch and had set up sort of a picnic area complete with a blanket. She asked if Elle and I wanted to join them. Of course we did and by pure luck I ended up just behind Cat. Seated on the blanket, every time she’d lean forward to get something, I’d get a slight DP (down pants). I was positive she was wearing a pair of Vanity Fair panties based upon the style of waist elastic. The problem was in not being too obvious with both Carol and Elle in the circle. It made for a nice lunch.

With panties on my mind I went over to my boat trailer and went digging into the sail bag before we went out for the second race. I found the still damp panties and with them still inside the bag, spread them out so I could find the label. But it wasn’t the label that caught my attention. It was the feel of them. They felt very similar to the Plymouth panties; very silky. When I found the label it read ”Lollipop“ and it said they were a size 6. I'd seen "Lollipop" panties before but they had always been cotton and band leg to boot. These had regular elastic for the legs but the waist elastic was covered with nylon, a sign of a quality panty. Of course I wondered where she'd gotten them. I wanted to pull them out to see just how big they were but I didn't dare. The size 6 on the label had me trying to remember Natalie as she climbed up the ladder the day before. Her butt didn’t seem all that big to me for her to be wearing a panty that large.

I knew I better get back before Elle came looking for me. As we packed up the lunch things Buddy noted that the wind was picking up. Cat had said that the wind was ”perfect“ for her in the morning race and I could see she was a bit concerned. I knew Elle didn’t like it when there was enough wind to make waves spray over the bow of the boat but also knew that it served a purpose in hiding what would probably be her peed in pants. I knew the afternoon race course was considerably longer and we’d probably be out for over three hours from the time we left the dock until we got back. I was just hoping that we could do well enough to keep the lead.

It was rough out in the bay where we were sent to race but it was nothing compared to what we’d raced in just a year before. Thankfully! We finished third and were in second place after two races. I still wasn’t sure I liked the new sails. We had an easy trip back to the harbor as the wind was now behind us. We waited for Buddy as he finished right behind us. As he sailed up to us I saw a sight that made me smile. Cat was sitting on the deck and it appeared that the waist band on her shorts had stretched from being wet. I could see a great DP. It ran all the way across her back and I’ll bet I could see three inches from the waist elastic down to the waist band of her shorts right at her spine. It was certainly a pleasant trip back although I had to watch that Elle didn’t catch where my eyes were focused.

After changing out of our wet clothes at the sailing club we worked it out that Buddy would leave his car walk to the ferry and then I’d drive them all home. Then, the next morning I'd pick them back up and drive my car over to the island so I'd be able to bring the boat back home. That way we’d save time and some money. When I pulled down the road to Cat’s in laws she asked what we all were doing that night. There was the usual Saturday night party hosted by one of our sailing club members to go to but Buddy and I had talked and weren’t that excited about it. Neither of us were ”drinkers“ and neither were our wives. The parties had gotten ”old“ and we’d all spent the whole day in the sun and were tired so we told her we had no real plans. Upon hearing that Cat invited us to come over after we'd eaten. I wasn’t expecting that and probably agreed too quickly. After a short discussion we all said we’d come back around 8pm.

As I said, Elle picked up on my quick response to Cat’s invitation and after leaving Buddy and Carol’s she let me know about it. I figured that I would be in for a long night. It was still quite light out and as I parked the car and immediately saw a pretty sight right in front of me... panties (and other clothes) on the wash line. And, as luck would have it, I had to walk past it to get to the back yard where the others were already seated. My eyes had been pretty good in thinking that Cat's panties were made by Vanity Fair back when I’d sat behind her at lunch. As I walked past then there was no doubt because, even though they were white they had the same lace treatment as the light blue Vanity pair panties I’d bought for Elle back when I was racing horses up in New England. Elle was sociable to the others but her treatment of me had a definite ”coolness“ to it. I knew she’d get over it and didn’t dwell on it and just enjoyed watching Cat's panties sway back and forth in the background.

To be continued...

No comments: