Wednesday, January 04, 2012

SUMMER... Hopefully, fun ahead (Part 83d)

The timing of my arrival turned out to be perfect. She was the person who’d been hired to stay with my grandfather and when I walked in he was all fired up about it... and the other changes my father was making. That meant I didn’t get chastised for not coming around. All I had to do was listen to his complaints that he was still capable of taking care of himself. I was able to elicit the fact that her name was Jan and that my father was in the process of having a bed put into the back parlor so that he wouldn’t have to use the stairs as much. There wasn’t much I could say so I just kept quiet. It was definitely to my benefit to do so. I think he was looking for me to agree with him and my silence only made him madder. When I asked if he was ready to go to the hospital he said he wasn’t going and told me to go home. He was really upset.

On my way home I was trying to find something positive about my upcoming tennis “lesson”. There was nothing I could do to get out of it as I’d recently promised Elle that I’d play at least once a week. As I’ve mentioned, about the only positive I could fine in playing tennis was the hope for a decent panty peek from other women who might be there. I decided the best I could hope for was that her teacher friend was decent looking and was wearing a super short skirt.

Elle was surprised to see me back so early. She was on the phone and, excitedly, let me know it was my good sailing friend, Buddy. He let me know that he and his wife, Carol, and their new baby were spending the day with his parents at their bungalow and were wondering if Elle and I could stop by to see them. With him not sailing this Summer it had been over six months since I’d last seen him. He was in a new job in the city and with the new baby just couldn’t find a way to sail this year. In hearing the offer I figured it was the perfect way to get out of tennis... plus, since the cottage was right behind the sailing club, I’d have a decent chance to retrieve the panties I’d hidden in the boat. With Elle excited to see the baby I, of course, said “Yes” and he immediately invited us for lunch. I was a happy man.

The happiness was somewhat short lived as Elle told me that her teacher friend lived in the town next to where the sailing club was located and that we could still have the lesson at her old high school courts. I probably made a feeble attempt to derail that plan but, in any case, when we left for Buddy’s, we were wearing tennis clothes. I fully expected the teasing that Buddy laid on me because, when we had played the previous Summer I had made a comment that it was the last time he’d see me in tennis clothes.

Elle and my kids were totally involved with the baby right from the time we arrived. Buddy and I went down to the club so that he could see the boats, especially the new ones. All I knew about the red boat was that it was the newest one built by Rex and that the owner was Chuck’s cousin. Like all of Rex’s boats the workmanship was excellent. I showed him Cat’s boat and that surprised him. She’d crewed for him in the area championships but had never let on that she was interested in buying a boat. He confessed to me that if he’d known that he would’ve offered her his boat for the Summer. I told him that Will wasn’t sailing and that it had been leased to a guy who had sailed with the club many years before. Buddy knew about that and offered up that Will was going through some hard times... loss of his job and going through a divorce.

The whole time we were on the beach I was trying to figure out how to get my hands on the panties without Buddy knowing. As we started up the stairs to the house I heard someone call my name. As I turned to look Carol was at the top of the stairs calling us for lunch. I didn’t recognize the caller but started down the steps anyway. As I did Buddy said he’d see me back at the house. I didn’t recognize the person who’d called my name but he knew me. It turned out that he was Cat’s father. He told me that Cat had pointed me out to him as the person who had turned her back onto sailing. He shook my hand and said that he had been a racer when he was younger and that he was so happy to see his daughter back into it again. I would’ve liked to talk with him more but I knew lunch was being served and that I, as a guest, was expected to be there. I started for the stairs again but, just as I hit the first step, remembered the panties. Fortunately, the weather had been good since Sunday and the panties had dried. Discreetly, I shook the sand off them and stuffed them into the pocket of my tennis shorts and then ran up the stairs. I was really excited about having them in my possession but was disappointed that I’d still have to wait to inspect them closely. Before going inside I ditched them under my seat in the car.

Elle called her tennis friend around 2pm and agreed to meet her at the school at 3pm. Buddy, being the joker that he was, threatened to come over to watch me get my “lesson”. I told him that if he did it would be the end of our friendship. Carol had lost most of the weight she’d gained with the baby but it was obvious that the shorts she was wearing were from a previous Summer. I had my fair share of VPL’s (visible panty lines) but the best was saved for last. As we were saying our good byes she wheeled the baby carriage out to the driveway. The movement of the carriage had upset the baby and when she cried Carol bent over and into the carriage to pick her up. Not only was there a vivid VPL but there were two peeks of her panties from under her shorts. Elle saw me ogling that and gave me a kick. I just couldn’t help myself.

To be continued...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good thing Elle wasn't too jealous! Can't wait to read about the beach panties and if you saw anything good at the courts that day. BTW, check your e-mail I sent ya something I thought you might enjoy.

-Badside