Tuesday, January 31, 2012


SUMMER... Looking to the future (Part 85b)

I really struggled with the boxes on the subway trip back to the train station, partially crushing them as I tried to get money out of my pocket for the fare. The only safe way to carry them was one on top of the other and using both hands. I know I must have looked pretty weird. On the train trip in I had entertained a thought to just do a walk through Macy’s but I decided against it choosing to stay at the station. I was able to get a bite to eat without any further damage to the boxes. While sitting there waiting for 3:40pm I was able to sneak a peek and a touch into one of the boxes. I couldn’t wait to get home with them though and couldn’t help but wonder what I was going to do with all of them.

As soon as I got off the train and into my car I had the cover off the top box. It’s hard to explain the sensuousness of the nylon satin tricot material. Each panty had a tag attached to the waist elastic that read “Narcissa”, the name the fabric maker, J P Stevens, called the material used for the panties. As I sat there trying to figure out what to do with them I remembered that just the day before I had Elle wearing two pair of them and I’d really enjoyed the feel of them on her. Driving home from the station I decided that I’d take the new size 5’s and make up pairs of them and hope that I could get Elle into the habit of wearing the pairs daily instead of the cotton panties. In my mind wearing two pair would/should catch any of Elle’s “dribbles”. The next step would be in convincing her.

Rather than “attacking” her with my idea right off the bat I took a laid back approach. I left all the panties in the trunk of the car and, even though my stomach was growling for food, walked in and asked if she wanted to go hit some tennis balls. The look on her face was one of pure shock. Fortunately, she insisted on feeding me first and hearing about the test. I even changed into the dreaded “whites” as a hopeful added “plus”. It was easy to see that the offer had put her into a very good mood. I made the suggestion as to which outfit she should wear and, without hesitation, she pulled it out. While she was doing that I grabbed a pair of fancy panties which she added without comment. A very good sign.

There were more people than I would've liked to see but we didn’t have to wait for a court. My hope of seeing some ladies was dashed as the last of them were finishing as we arrived. One area we did get lucky about was that there was a young mother there with her two kids waiting for her husband to finish. She offered to watch our two so we had a fair amount of uninterrupted time on the court. I knew I was getting better at it when Elle yelled at me not to hit the ball so hard. When the lady called out that she was leaving Elle decided to call it a day. The husband was with her and we exchanged greetings before leaving. I’d sneaked a few peeks at him playing and was a bit envious. The lady wasn’t bad to look at either. I remember picturing her wearing a dress like Elle was wearing.

Before bed I managed to sneak two pair of the new Plymouth panties into the house and into Elle’s panty drawer for use the next day. We had a good, cuddly, night and as I dozed off felt that, for a change, I had a really, really good day. I couldn’t wait until the next week and to hear from Mrs K about the result of my test. But, there was still a big sailing weekend coming up.

I helped Elle get dressed the next morning and managed to get her to wear two pair of the new panties without her knowing that they were new. My plan was to stick around and to be as helpful to Elle as I could be hoping for a ”reward“ or two. Elle was on to me as soon as breakfast was over. Every time she walked past me I had my hand up her shorts feeling the satiny finish of the new panties. My first ”reward” came as we were preparing to go grocery shopping. I knew she hated doing it with the kids so volunteered to do it for her. As soon as I did she gave me one of ”those“ looks which told me she knew want I wanted. I was in the kitchen going over the list when she walked in and rubbed up to me. My hand was between her legs in a flash and the feel of the wet nylon satin gave me an instant hard-on. My first ”reward“ of the day!

She did ask if I would mind if she put on dry panties and clothes while I was gone. The way she said it told me that I’d get more ”rewards” later so I told her to go ahead. The only thing was that I wanted her in the new Plymouth panties. She asked me to watch the kids as she washed up. As soon as she walked into the bathroom I was out to the trunk of my car and grabbed two more. I was actually in the bedroom in her panty drawer when she came out and she called me out on it. I know I was blushing when I said I just wanted to pick out her panties. I remember her giving me another “look” but this time with her hands on her bare hips. I’d just stuffed the new panties into the drawer when she walked in so pulled them right out and walked over to her and had her step into them. I gave her a hug, rubbing my hands over her satin covered bottom, and then left with a smile on my face.

To be continued...

2 comments:

badside said...

Was going to look at some lingerie at the mall the other night. There were too many people in the store I wanted to look at, so I chicken out. Kinda stupid huh?

Pantymaven said...

I hate to admit it but it's happened to me many times.