Friday, January 06, 2012

SUMMER... Hopefully, fun ahead (Part 83e)

I was disappointed when I saw Elle’s teacher friend. Her dress was longer than most I'd observed and the woman was in her 40’s. I hate to say this but she looked like a stereotyped teacher. Almost painfully thin with glasses, she looked anything but like a tennis player. I remember standing there during the introduction (her name was Joy) and telling myself that an ugly panty peek was better than no panty peek at all.

My first impression about her being a tennis player was quickly shattered. Elle and I were on one side of the net and Suzette was on the other and it seemed that she could return all of our errantly hit balls. We only did this for a few minutes before she started the “lesson”. Although Elle was a decidedly better player than I was, the lessons were for both of us. In spite of my opinion of her looks she was an effective teacher. She decided that she would work on my “pitty-pat” serve and, by paying attention, I found myself improving. While I practiced by myself, Suzette worked with Elle on her back hand shot. Before long Elle and I switched places. I quickly realized that having someone who knows what they’re talking about does make a difference. Joy and I were hitting balls back and forth and, much to my surprise, I was enjoying it. After a while I looked over to where Elle had been practicing and saw her squatting just off the court. I knew immediately what was happening.

When we left home Elle had decided to wear a pair of heavy cotton panties under a pair of her fancy panties because, as we had discussed, there would be ample opportunities for a toilet. She and Joy had agreeed on an hour of lessons which still would give Elle adequate leeway. However, as the saying goes, “the best laid plans oft times go astray”. Elle had gone when we were leaving Buddy and Carol’s but we’d spent quite a bit of time saying our good byes. We had to drop the kids at her mother’s house and she didn’t go when we were there. Then, there was the introductory time when meeting Joy. But the real problem was that once into the lessons we’d completely lost track of time. It was now approaching 4:30pm. Two hours between bathroom visits was pretty much the outside limit for Elle and we were definitely there. That, and Elle had been drinking iced tea at lunch, something she normally didn’t drink, created the problem.

After seeing Elle I looked at my watch and called to Joy that we were late in getting the kids and it was time to stop. Walking over to where Elle was squatting I noted that she was playing with one of her sneaker laces. Joy picked up on it and asked Elle if her shoe was bothering her and, to her credit, she said yes. Joy then told us both to make sure that we had good fitting shoes if we were serious about playing tennis. We thanked her for her help and made a vague promise to do it again as we headed for our cars.

I dug a towel out for Elle and had a big smile on my face as I handed it to her. Surprising me, she smiled back and moved her legs apart. My hand was there in a split second. On our way to get the kids I told her that she’d done a good job of keeping her secret from Joy. Smiling, she said that it certainly was a good thing that she’d been by herself because after the first spurt, she’d left a trail while walking off the court. With her talking about it I found myself with a nice bulge in my shorts.

By the time we got back home it was close to 6pm. Elle didn’t feel like cooking so I offered to do hamburgers on the hibachi while she made a salad. It didn’t take her long and I was pleased to see she still had on her tennis clothes. When she was setting up the picnic table I went over to her and gave her bottom a feel and it was still damp. Instant bulge. When we were finished eating I asked what was for dessert. I remember her smiling as she looked at me and asked me what I wanted. It was obvious that she was in a very good mood. The kids were playing in the yard by then so when I reached under her lawn chair and tickled her bottom she hardly hesitated before I felt her warm pee flooding over my fingers. We were on the patio so there was a big puddle under her chair. Normally, she would’ve made me clean it up right away but on this night she got up and came and stood by my chair so I could get a really good feel. This part was really unlike her because if anyone were home at Andy and Lil’s they could’ve seen what we were doing. Actually, if anyone had walked by on the street they would’ve seen it as well. I was truly enjoying the moment.

My “fun” stopped soon thereafter. Jean, our oldest came running up and wanted us to play with her in the playhouse. The presents for her birthday had been things like cups, plates, utensils and play food. I’d half-heartedly promised that I’d do it but still hadn’t. When Elle, wet panties and all, headed out back with her lawn chair there wasn’t much I could do but to follow.

To be continued...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fun day!

-Badside